SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:19 am

^ I still think the meeting last Winter is being exaggerated. TPTB most likely sprung the info on JoJo, then she brought it up. If she talked to Brittany, it was probably over the phone.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:03 am

More than scripted I would say every season is manipulated. this ine no different imo. kaitlyn said it very well in one of her interviews post show. So did some others from her season. The producers know which buttons to push and they push them. Then they put these folk in the bubble,mustard back and watch real emotions surface and capture them on film.
hence Unreal.

BTW I watched  a couple,of episodes on a flight and there was a magazine scene that caused a rukkus in that episode.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I don't think she's looking for a life partner at 25 IMO

but she may be looking for a long term relationship. if this evolves to a life partner, only time can tel IMO
I do not think any woman is thinking: I want a short term relationship
I think jojo wants the BIG love. The unconditional love. The selfish bubble love where only 2 people exist. She is desperately looking for a love that erase Ben and surpass the 'truest love she ever had in her life'.
So I do not think because she is 25, she is not ready. It is a matter of what her priority is at that moment of her life.

JMO :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:18 pm

It could be her priority is simply making the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:23 pm

^^ true.

She is still very much comparing her feelings with how she felt with Ben. Everyone's noticed. So maybe, she just took the money, opportunity and possible open doors in a way to try to move on.

I do not blame her. I think I would have done the same instead of hiding and eating potatoes chips in my bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Apologies if this was already posted but here is another person thinking they saw Jordan...at the airport. (Not sure which one, I'm not on Twitter so can't ask)... I know we had one Twitter comment about Hermosa beach already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LifeOfKie/status/743563231705214976

Seems to me this is the second time Jo^3 have been in the LA area at the same time... hard to ignore...as much as I'd like to!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:47 pm

HEA wrote:^^ true.

She is still very much comparing her feelings with how she felt with Ben. Everyone's noticed. So maybe, she just took the money, opportunity and possible open doors in a way to try to move on.

I do not blame her. I think I would have done the same instead of hiding and eating potatoes chips in my bedroom.

That's the story line for this season, HEA, and the producers determined that. If she said 5000 different things, and talked about Ben 25 times out of those 5000, they use all 25 of her Ben related lines. This way the video editing follows the preset storyboard, and to the viewers it will appear as if she was still focused on Ben and talked about him weekly. Subsequently, the lead will be coached to answer interview questions with answers that align with the season's theme.

They may not tell the lead/casts what to say or in what direction they want to take the season, but the producers do know fairly early into filming how they will play the whole season. Things you learn from watching Unreal, hahahaha!

...and from reading these threads over the years.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:02 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Apologies if this was already posted but here is another person thinking they saw Jordan...at the airport. (Not sure which one, I'm not on Twitter so can't ask)... I know we had one Twitter comment about Hermosa beach already.

Seems to me this is the second time Jo^3 have been in the LA area at the same time... hard to ignore...as much as I'd like to!
Where the picture??? Also, the sightings are way too obvious to me. Imo, if they were trying hide a SHV, they would be disguised. Jordan posed for picture at the airport, and Jojo responded to tweet about being seen at the airport on the Memorial day weekend SHV. It just seems too obvious to me. Jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:06 pm

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ true.

That's the story line for this season, HEA, and the producers determined that. If she said 5000 different things, and talked about Ben 25 times out of those 5000, they use all 25 of her Ben related lines. This way the video editing follows the preset storyboard, and to the viewers it will appear as if she was still focused on Ben and talked about him weekly. Subsequently, the lead will be coached to answer interview questions with answers that align with the season's theme.

They may not tell the lead/casts what to say or in what direction they want to take the season, but the producers do know fairly early into filming how they will play the whole season. Things you learn from watching Unreal, hahahaha!

...and from reading these threads over the years.

This^^^^^
She may in reality not care diddly squat about Ben.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:32 pm

2observe wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Apologies if this was already posted but here is another person thinking they saw Jordan...at the airport. (Not sure which one, I'm not on Twitter so can't ask)... I know we had one Twitter comment about Hermosa beach already.

Where the picture???  Also, the sightings are way too obvious to me.  Imo, if they were trying hide a SHV, they would be disguised.  Jordan  posed for picture at the airport, and Jojo responded to tweet about being seen at the airport on the Memorial day weekend SHV.  It just seems too obvious to me.  Jmo

Nah! Ben and lauren were obvious too. Took lots of pics. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:More than scripted I would say every season is manipulated. this ine no different imo. kaitlyn said it very well in one of her interviews post show. So did some others from her season. The producers know which buttons to push and they push them. Then they put these folk in the bubble,mustard back and watch real emotions surface and capture them on film.
hence Unreal.

BTW I watched  a couple,of episodes on a flight and there was a magazine scene that caused a rukkus in that episode.

The cast are manipulated. The show is scripted. Based on who the lead is and who they have cast, due to all the psychological testing done, they already have an idea of how the show is going to go. Then it is just a matter of manipulating things to work their way. For the most part, it works out their way. Occasionally, we get a Brad I and II or JPab, a lead who messes things up for them, but even that they somehow manage to work to their advantage.

I would not be surprised if they get some future storylines from Unreal and even trolling here. Sometimes we can write this stuff better than they can.

HEA wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:I don't think she's looking for a life partner at 25 IMO

but she may be looking for a long term relationship. if this evolves to a life partner, only time can tel IMO
I do not think any woman is thinking: I want a short term relationship
I think jojo wants the BIG love. The unconditional love. The selfish bubble love where only 2 people exist. She is desperately looking for a love that erase Ben and surpass the 'truest love she ever had in her life'.
So I do not think because she is 25, she is not ready. It is a matter of what her priority is at that moment of her life.

Somehow I highly doubt that Ben is the truest love she ever had. She barely knew the dude, but she knows that that is the way to sell her story because he is the type of guy she should go for instead of these douchebags that she clearly gravitates to.

Kashathediva wrote:It could be her priority is simply making the show.

What I said from the start. She is selling herself well and no matter what happens, I suspect missy will come out of it smelling like roses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:51 pm

2observe wrote:

Where the picture???  Also, the sightings are way too obvious to me.  Imo, if they were trying hide a SHV, they would be disguised.  Jordan  posed for picture at the airport, and Jojo responded to tweet about being seen at the airport on the Memorial day weekend SHV.  It just seems too obvious to me.  Jmo

2o when travelling by plane you cannot disgusted yourself so that's not going to happen. 
since the 1f season i now stop questioning why shV s sightings,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL