SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister So much drama and romance... Monday's episode of #TheBachelorette is incredible and #BachelorInParadise is completely insane!!!!!

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/744595433423396864

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 1f49b  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:33 pm

MF is like the boy who cried wolf, I will believe it when I see it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Based on past seasons of BP and BIP and who they cast I believe it will be insane. I'm over the Bachelorette. Bring on BIP 3 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 am

Jos Father's Day post, I think we can put single theory to rest, at least for now:

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Image25

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 am

Yeah I don't believe she didn't chose anyone and is single. I am not even hoping there is foiler. She is with BBJ I am 100% convinced. I hope he treats her like the queen she is and deserves.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 1f49b  wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:26 am

I get the feeling that they each, separately were in the running to be on the show but didn't bit the bullet till they each confirmed. I just not sure which came first, the lead or the contestant.

IMO I get the feeling that Jordan would not have signed up 100% till behind the scenes Jojo was strongly in the running. And based on how excited she was when he actually turned up, she accepted the lead position when he showed a strong interest in doing it.

Perhaps at the end we will get some more information on how everything went down.
But was scripted or should I say "manipulated" this is it is pretty darned sexy. IMO.

BTW - I was one of those that thought ick scheming his way onto last season was, well ick but so many were of the opinion that it was meant to be, fate and whatever.
Different season same c$@6.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 am

LMAO when I imagine adorable Jo might be bouncing into Ick Vile's arms, my love for BBJ grows three sizes!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:42 am

Alanna wrote:LMAO when I imagine adorable Jo might be bouncing into Ick Vile's arms, my love for BBJ grows three sizes!!

OMG I am so on board with you Alanna....and this statement :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Alanna wrote:Jos Father's Day post, I think we can put single theory to rest, at least for now:

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Image25

Robby's dad liked this post. They sure love Jo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:31 pm

I guess Hulu accidentally posted the whole episode this morning. Here are some of RS tweets in regards to the episode:

@RealitySteve: Also, the end of the ep teaser has footage from the final rose ceremony that I'm sure will have every1 freaking out & asking me 1,000 ?'s...

@RealitySteve: It's basically JoJo crying hysterically at the final rose ceremony telling a guy she loves him but is sending him away.

Interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

^ What...?!

Didn't she say that she wasn't gonna be dropping L bombs this season to every freaking body a la Benny Boy..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:39 pm

I am surprised they didn't let Jo let go of the F2 guy before RC (assuming that's who she was crying hysterically over at the RC) considering she has been edited as very compassionate towards the guys.

I guess the days of the Bette letting go of the F2 prior to RC are over since Kaitlyn's season was the same. I just hope Jo didn't let the F2 guy propose before she sent him away if that's the case....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL