SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What's this rubbish Chad is saying stay away from the nice guys?

Real nice guys are the best! IMO.

Maybe Chad means the fake nice guys but that's not my definition of nice guy anyway so he's full of it, imo.

IMO too! I married a nice guy. Best decision I ever made.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Chad talking about how Chase and other 2 guys not on date who cares since time next week and they've gone without knowing her their whole life.

okay Chad... the point is TIME is of the essence on this show.

That means Chase can go a whole week not even talking to JoJo.

Time matters on this show, imo, so Chad is just full of it especially since he is on a date.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle honestly I am thinking it is more Derek. He doesn't seem to stand out that much. I am surprised he got the first date but sometimes that goes to a MOT person anyway so that could be why?

I have been so focussed on the f4 I don't really know the others.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What's this rubbish Chad is saying stay away from the nice guys?

Real nice guys are the best! IMO.

Maybe Chad means the fake nice guys but that's not my definition of nice guy anyway so he's full of it, imo.

IMO too! I married a nice guy. Best decision I ever made.
Me too! Best decision for me too! bestbud!

Nice guys are marriage material
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Chase did ITM saying he just ignores Chad.

Good for him!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Chase seems like a nice guy

Chad not so much
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Oh - for goodness sake - stop talking about blo@dy perfect Ben! He's had his season and got his HEA - move on!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Chase seems like a nice guy

Chad not so much

Chase is coming across as more mature than some of these other guys.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Derek and JoJo night part of date feels like there's no romantic connection here?

He's talking about his past?

She's talking about Ben?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Maybe Derek is in the running for next Bachelor?

His spiel seems same as what JoJo said and Ben said on their first date.

Either way feels like TPTB are selling Derek as a good guy.

Seems like a nice guy to me.

Not much spark but a normal guy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Chase seems like a nice guy

Chad not so much

Chase is coming across as more mature than some of these other guys.
IA. He's 27? yet seems very mature.

I like him a lot. Seems level headed.

Oh I think he is supposed to make it snow too this episode?

So also romantic!

Great combo, imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Off to a sports show.

Chad and Alex seem to be facing off?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej