SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 am

Good luck to JoJo who's season starts tomorrow! This thread will be used to discuss the episodes as they are airing so the s/cap thread isn't clogged up. It's for those of you who are sleuthing with no spoilers, compared to the other thread which is absolutely non spoiled. You may want to discuss s/caps the further along we go whereas in the non spoiled thread it's strictly discussing what they view on air.

Let me know if it's necessary to create threads for each of the contestants.

A reminder,

GuardianAngel wrote:Rules for sleuthing scaps on a Non Spoiled basis.

Any s/cap can be taken from the airing of any episode or Social Media for sleuthing purposes. If the s/cap is obtained online, youtube, online links etc, you must post the link where the s/cap was obtained. If it is your own s/cap that you created by your own recorded episode, then you must indicate that it's your own s/cap.

Taking a s/cap from Social Media runs the risk of viewing comments. You must indicate a warning that there are comments inside a link that you are posting. The purpose of posting the link is because we MUST provide source at all times. It will be up to the individual poster to refrain from looking at the link. You must post the actual picture so it can be viewed, rather than just the link which forces posters to look inside the link.

No spoilers of any kind are allowed in this thread. The purpose is to sleuth without the influence of spoilers from ANY source.

Once the bio's are released, individual threads will be created for each contestant. Each contestant may be sleuthed in their respective threads. They will only release the first name, therefore it will be challenging to locate them. This process runs the high risk of being spoiled, therefore, you should use your judgement. If you do not want to be spoiled, feel free to refrain from sleuthing contestants. When searching, you may see our forum referenced which is coming from the sleuthing side.

There is no crossover from the regular sleuthing threads to the No Spoiler sleuthing threads. No bringing posts over from the Sleuthing threads.

For members who would like to visit the No Spoiler Sleuthing threads, mentioning what information you know, or what sleuthers have already uncovered is not acceptable. There is to be no mention of what ANY media outlet is reporting.

This is a SLEUTHING thread, without SPOILERS.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Happy premier day!  Hope y'all enjoy it and can't wait to read everyones thoughts as the season unfolds!  May it be a good one!  Hugesmile

Litta and I will be doing SC's of the previews and will get them posted in a timely manner (without killing ourselves to get them done  giggling ) for sleuthing purposes. Once posted, we will update that they are there with a direct link to the SC No Discussion thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Happy premier day! Thanks Ladybug and Litta for all you do!

for you for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 24, 2016 12:02 am

Okay, I saw like none of the episodes, but the preview seemed to have some good sleuthing opportunities Smiley. It went by really quickly and a lot of the guys blend, but there were definitely some dudes I saw multiple times.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 12:03 am

I can't wait for the s/caps! yes We are so lucky we have @Ladybug82 and @Litta!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 24, 2016 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't wait for the s/caps! yes We are so lucky we have @Ladybug82 and @Litta!

Same!!! I <3 sleuthing.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 24, 2016 12:45 am

When I SC unspoiled, I screenshot lots and lots of frames -- way more than when I cap from a spoiled perspective. I'll start as soon as my cable provider puts it online tomorrow, but it will probably take longer than normal because of the amount of caps...plus I have RL stuff tomorrow afternoon. That said, I can't wait to dig in and see if we can figure this season out.

Aw, thanks GA. I'm happy to make the caps and Ladybug is a great partner to share the load with. bestbud!

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 24, 2016 1:22 am

I'm watching the premiere unspoiled.  

Des looked great!  Love Ali too.  Wonder why they didn't have Andi on?  laugh out loud :uptonogood
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 am

Watching the season preview I see a lot of Jordan, Robby, Luke, Chad, Alex & Grant.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 24, 2016 8:53 am

That's who I saw a lot of too.  But I couldn't tell if it was one guy with a beard, two guys with a beard, or three.  A lot of the dudes look kind of similar. And I feel like a lot of them have the same haircut too which makes it more confusing!

Also seemed from the preview that Chad and Jordan will get the "villain" edits, but who knows.  Of course, with Jordan it could be jealousy, but it seems like FIR person rarely gets a good edit (last one was Roberto; and even though Shawn "won" last season, he got a terrible edit).

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue May 24, 2016 9:41 am

I'm in for sleuthing and staying unspoiled for awhile. I'm committing for the first 6 episodes. We'll see how long I can last beyond that.

I watched half-heartedly last night because an hour in I got unexpected company. From what I saw, JoJo was pretty clear about her physical attraction to Jordan, Chad and Luke. Previews show lots of drama between Chad & Alex and Chad & Jordan.

I'll rewatch today and give you my thoughts.  2pop  
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 am

So many beards and scruff it's hard to keep them all straight! Was it just me or did they not post their names on screen as often as they used to? Maybe it was because I was multi tasking I missed it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej