SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Katie-At least Chad should be gone tonight, so it'll be nice to get past that...then it's on to the "falling in love with Jordan and the Jordan "doubt", wondering if Alex has something to do with that? He mentions something I think in one of the previews about someone, could be Robby I guess?? Anyway, looks like Alex will be around for awhile.

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

@AllAboutLove @Katiebelle great summaries!

I think JoJo's ATM is feeling the most for:
1) Jordan
2) Luke/Chase
3) Robby

These edits are tripping me up though. There seem to be some dynamic story arcs building, some stronger than others. The F1 edit is in Jordan's & Chase's corners ATM, imo.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

@Agentcurls - who belongs to that chest in the background!?!?!?! eyedrool
I'm not Agent-but I know, I know!! giggling cheerleader heartbeat

Not into Robby for some reason, he's toooo something, not sure what. no idea

For me  - he's got too much forehead and it's shiney! Every time I looked at him I'd be able to see my reflection!

Actually - just had a thought - that might come in handy when you need to touch up your lipstick! TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 3806527698
Yes!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Darn, I forgot about those s/caps of Alex.

Chad seems to be gone before S.America but I wish Alex was gone as he is so annoying to watch for me

:pout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@allaboutlove @Katiebelle and @Agentcurls y'all are better than watching the show live!
blowkiss Thanks,@stuckinsc. It's been great fun so far. Today, especially! 
(But I do miss you all in the spoiled threads! @Alanna and so many others.) group hug
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@allaboutlove @Katiebelle and @Agentcurls y'all are better than watching the show live!
Miss you @stuckinsc bestbud! Wish you were sleuthing unspoiled too - having lots of fun with everyone unspoiled here :yes: Hope you join for Richie's (Bach AU) season TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:16 pm

@AllAboutLove and @Katiebelle, love your live blogs!

Nothing to say about edits at this point, but I do have a few things to say about impressions:
1. I adore Jo as the Bette. She is such a kind heart. PINKHEART PINKHEART
2. James T. is slowly becoming a favorite character simply because of his pure joy and "golly-gosh-darnit" nature.
3. JoJo is in deep with Jordan. Jordan, I'm not so sure.
4. That date with Chase was genuinely beautiful. Having done an exercise similar to that but not yabyum, I can say that it is incredibly profound and moving--eyes are the seat of the soul. Chase, no matter where he ends up this season, is gold.

I hope that tonight we all bid a fond farewell to Chad! And Evan! And Alex!

@stuckinsc, hi, darling! bestbud! hi @Agentcurls, good thoughts about ChaJo. yes
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 pm

This episode tonight is pissing me off already! Bring on Luke's date & Chad's dismissal (hopefully!).

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Sorry for the double post... I cannot wait to read Katie & AAL commentate tonights episode. So much goodness in this episode...

1) Think I fell in love with Luke tonight... Seriously, he made me tear up tonight and I never do that with this show! And damn he looked fine in a suit!
2) I don't get her Jordan infatuation (his hair is ridiculous), but she definitely likes him.
3) Chad is delusional & needs to go.
4) Robby & Chase - didn't seem like any forward momentum in their story-lines.
5) Daniel made me LOL in the extras at the end. He knows he's screwed and just enjoying his time there while it lasts.
6) That preview is calling me to the dark side... but am going to hold out!!!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Litta and I split the SCs this week, so I'm doing tonight's preview.  Hoping to have them up for y'all by early afternoon tomorrow.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Lost17 wrote:AAL-agree about Robby, was wondering what it was about him, but you said it perfectly...and I'm seeing him as F3ish. Chase F2 and Jordan/Luke as F1/F4.

Bingo! That's how I'm seeing it at the moment, too.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:25 am

Happy Chad is gone! I wonder if she would have sent him home if she hadnt heard that it was Jordan he threatened?? Chad has some major issues and if anything comes of it Id partially blame tptb for casting a guy with obvious rage issues.

Luke's date went very well but as of today I still have Jordan as F1. Shes chasing him and worried about how he feels about her. I was expecting not to like him as I figured he'd be a cocky jock, but i find myself liking him.

Im enjoying Jojo as bachette more than i thought i would, Im pleasantly surprised how much softer she seems to be when shes not the one "competing"

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej