SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm

We have to keep in mind also that they havent even had a 1/1 dates yet and have only talked on group dates, albeit they've been quality private discussions, but he hasnt had the opportunity to really relax around her.   Shes got a major crush on him right now but not really sure how he feels about her

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 51 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:06 pm

I love horse racing.  Sometimes the winner leads from right out of the gate. Sometimes the winner makes a come from behind victory. "I hoping, fingers crossed" that Robby pulls a Calidoscopio! Hugesmile

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:07 pm

veg_out wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't get how they're scoring this if Jordan is playing both teams scratch

So Jordan is playing himself? Okay

I have no idea what's going on. Its all gobbly goop to me.

Love you two. Maybe this info will help: He's playing quarterback which is an offensive position. The other team would play defense when he's quarterbacking and then it would switch.

Let's just say that the date was made for Jordan completely and entirely. There was no way that he would not get time with her. It was just a matter of time for either side to catch enough of his passes to run in the touchdowns to win.
Just catching up in here..... I think besides the obvious advantage of being on the group date, Jordan also has the advantage of making his competition look bad if he wanted to. By throwing extra hard or similar to Robby and Chase and ?—Grant and Derek maybe? hopping they'd fumble. I'm not an expert but the thought crossed my mind.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks Mia Hawk for the Calidescopio video, it was exciting to see the horse who no one expects has a chance be the one to bypass the others in the final stretch!!! IMO Robby is romantic and one of the more focused guys on Jo Jo both during and especially now after in his social media. It reminds me of Ryan Sutter and how everyone thought Trista would choose Charlie who was so much what she wanted. That season I was overjoyed she clearly saw what a gem Ryan was and chose him. As for story arc Robby has ground to make up in edit to come out on top but isn't that what TPTB what us to see to so they can have a surprise element? Last season the surprise was Ben telling both girls he loved them which RS didn't know to spoil before hand!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Robby's edit is completely out of no where for us viewers but there has to be more (why hidden?). I saw somewhere—Des' bachsnaps recap? Ali's blog? Sharleen's blog?—one of those, that the 1:1 time spent with the guys/girls as the case may be, at CP is between 15 and 30 minutes each. Add the 1:1 time after GDs and that's enough time for them to get to know if there's anything at all there, for both the lead and the guy/girl. 

In JoJo's body language, which is soooo obvious (Jo!!), I see her more into Robby than Chase, even if only physical. IMO, this is why we see him in the Final 4. 

Since Chad is gone (well after he puts his finger in Jordan's face and gets hauled off by security—I assume) and after weasely s*** disturber, MOT Alex and his mouth piece Evan are silent or gone, the more time we'll have to see WHO!!

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes, Luvstruck, I see a similarity between Robby's edit and Ryan Sutter's edit, too! With Jordan being the Charlie of this season. I thought I was the only one who was thinking that! Thank you for making me feel less crazy. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:27 pm

If Robby is JoJo's F1, we had better see some kind of emotional connection in the next few episodes....and not one that seems canned/rehearsed (I'm talking to you, Robby). 

Robby's edit reminds me of Kiptyn's. Good-looking, confident, says all of the right things but never seemed to be genuine in his emotional connection to Jillian, and was kept until F2 by default because there was a physical connection element and because Jillian knew deep down all of the above and it was mutual on her part. This is where I see Robby's edit headed. TPTB would have to show me more for me to believe otherwise.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Im finding in the last quite a few seasons, if we dont see it on the main episode ( previews dont seem to count) its not relevant to the storyline.... Simple as that. Also, so much has changed since the first few Bach and Bachettes that i dont think how they were edited is significant anymore. no idea

I have a few friends that never get spoiled, so I'll ask them what they think her final few guys will be.... As i find that they usually have the guys narrowed down quite correctly from just watchimg the episodes and discussing it themselves without ever going on boards etc.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:48 pm

TA NV. If they show it its relevant. The irrelevant stuff hit the cutting floor.

Think Reid on Jillians season. They took forever to start up his storyline, yet we saw some promos of him kissing Jillian in what was sleuthed as early episodes - they never made the actual show.
Meanwhile, Reid spent all his time whining about how he was not getting to kiss Jillian. bletch.

The Reid fans on the boards were upset that their man was not being shown all the while knowing from SCs that he made it very far.
In truth he was not her main squeeze. Thats what the edit told us and that was Jillians feelings as well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:20 pm

^Ah, yes, the Reidster! Loved him. 

Going back to Des' season: During night one CP, Des & Chris S' SQT was not shown. He didn't get any dates in episode 2, and during episode 2 CP, Chris S was shown whisking Des away by the hand for some SQT, which she seemed quite happy about, but their actual SQT wasn't shown. But by epsiode 3, he received the GDR. I was all about Brooks back then, but even I knew there was something special a' brewing there. 
Chris S was the hidden F1 then....might we have a more hidden F1 this season?  :stirthepot
Maybe not, Jorjo! But it sure is exciting to think so.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 pm

agentcurls wrote:^Ah, yes, the Reidster! Loved him. 

Going back to Des' season: During night one CP, Des & Chris S' SQT was not shown. He didn't get any dates in episode 2, and during episode 2 CP, Chris S was shown whisking Des away by the hand for some SQT, which she seemed quite happy about, but their actual SQT wasn't shown. But by epsiode 3, he received the GDR. I was all about Brooks back then, but even I knew there was something special a' brewing there. 
Chris S was the hidden F1 then....might we have a more hidden F1 this season?  :stirthepot
Maybe not, Jorjo! But it sure is exciting to think so.

Des's season was unique, and in my opinion it was shown EXACTLY how it played out! She fell for Brooks, and had he stayed he would have been her F1.... Chris, although perfect for her ( obviously haha ) wasnt her first choice. So again, it all goes back to the relevant stuff does get shown :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:49 pm

I would love this to be a foiler but happily thats not an issue because who is the foiled and the real ? laugh out loud.

I totally get that Robby eclipses some of the other guys like JT, Derrek etc are all gone sooner than later.

I don't get that he would eclipse guys that she liked right off the bat like Jordan and Luke. Unless one or both screws up badly. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej