SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 pm

A new preview was shown during shark tank.  It's already uploaded on both my Comcast on demand and the abc app in the previews section, but not yet on the site with the previews I embedded above.  I'll make SCs and get them posted later tonight/tomorrow.  And once I can find the video online, I'll post it here for y'all to watch.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:00 pm

yes Thank you ohh wise screen cappers!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Ladybug, you're the best! Thank you so much!!! rock
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:16 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Perhaps, internally she is having her doubts, but I don't think the edit is going to turn against Jordan just yet.  

As to your #3 above^^^, if this is the story boarding that tptb are focused on, then I think her Hero will be Luke. He has been edited so far the most like a Hero.  

Mia, I think that it's another rock on a growing pile of concerns about Jordan that could continue into a downward slope. I think that Jo is testing him: she's prying into spaces to either verify or deny the fears that she has about him. My concern with her: She might overlook the red flags and unsafe feelings that she feels with him b:c she can't get beyond the image in her head of life with him. I'm curious if they left the back-and-forth dynamic with the ex gf in there b:c Jordan and Jo's relationship takes that shape.

As for the hero, I don't know. Yes, Luke is a hero, but there are places in the early episodes of this season that pointed to Chase as the guy who'd be there for her when things turn upside down.

I do think that this season, as we've previously discussed, is a battle for Jo between the past (feeling unsure, unsafe, untrusting) and a new way (feeling safe, secure, protected). If the story arcs the way that it should, Jo will overcome her predisposition for bad boys and choose someone who is good for her, like Des did. I think the minute Jo loses her trust in any of the final guys is the same moment when their chance with her ends.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 pm

The thing about Jo asking Jordan about his ex from Texas is that it shows that Jo knew Jordan was going to be on her season.  She had to have researched him ahead of time in some way. She didn't happen upon this ex-gf info while in Uruguay!  We don't know the full extent of what this woman told Jo. Maybe she really played up the fact that Jordan was a crappy boyfriend with many examples, or maybe she said he wasn't focused on anything but his career. There was obviously some tidbit that she wanted to explore with him (perhaps at the urging of tptb). The clip is cut off at the question: Did you cheat?, to build suspense and to hold that thought in our minds until we see the show air. The answer may be an emphatic No, but we are now left with the What if? in our minds. Jordan immediately seems nervous when she brought up the ex-gf from TX. He licks his lips, blinks, and takes a sip of drink. He is not happy about this topic. You can see it on his face. To me, that means something was his fault (be it cheating or not), and at least, to his credit, he appears to take responsibility for it. Maybe that is enough for her. Maybe she will hold it against him. I tend to think like you, and I think she will hold it against him.

Because I am enamored with Robby, I have picked up on her feelings of safety with him. She says it again in that cliff jumping scene.  She has said it about Lukes arms wrapped around her and his (Edward Scissorhands-sized) fingers.  giggling  But, please refresh my memory about when she said something about feeling safe with Chase. I admit that I am not all that zeroed in Chase. I do believe that the concept of safety and security is a big one for her, so would like to hear your thoughts.

Lost footage of Luke's SQT with Jojo after the fireman GD.  TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 3806527698

Last edited by MiaHawk on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Thanks for the videos @ladybug82

I loved how Jojo put the thumbscrews on Jordan.

Do you think his story is about redemption - about changing and becoming a better person - all with the love and support of a good woman.

He pretty much says that sports was his focus and he was f#cked up when it didn't work out how he hoped and his relationships suffered BUT now he wants to change and be completely committed to a relationship.

JoJo seems like a 'Fixer" - maybe she thinks she can be the one that makes his be a better man.

Just thoughts - and JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 am

@MiaHawk being #TeamChase, I just want to jump right in and explain where she felt safe with Chase. First, there is the comment left in the edit when the limo was burning where Chase was wondering out loud: "I'm thinking is JoJo in there? Should I go grab a fire extinguisher? Does somebody need to be a hero here?" In the evening portion of their 1on1 date on the table JoJo says: You were so encouraging and made me feel comfortable even when I looked stupid. Feeling safe and protected, like that is huge to me". She also says that she feels that Chase is "genuinely here" for her.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:07 am

Re: Luke
I think he could be the hero, however, I kind of feel like JoJo and Chris H are overselling him to me as an audience member.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:18 am

aviej wrote:@MiaHawk being #TeamChase, I just want to jump right in and explain where she felt safe with Chase. First, there is the comment left in the edit when the limo was burning where Chase was wondering out loud: "I'm thinking is JoJo in there? Should I go grab a fire extinguisher? Does somebody need to be a hero here?" In the evening portion of their 1on1 date on the table JoJo says: You were so encouraging and made me feel comfortable even when I looked stupid. Feeling safe and protected, like that is huge to me". She also says that she feels that Chase is "genuinely here" for her.
Those are great points, aviej, that I hadn't thought about. 
He seems to have a razor sharp focus on JoJo when she is around. As soon as she came in with Chad, he whisked her away immediately while the other men were too busy staring Chad down (episode 2 CP).
He gave her a squeeze when she looked shy and uncomfortable at the yoga studio. 
He reached out for a hug at the pool party. 
To probably reconnect with JoJo, he squeezed in this move at the pool party but probably wanted to skip the YabYum in front of the guys:
TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 55 Chojo311
(my own SC) 
He rushed right out to the football field and was first to give her a hug.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 am

Well done, avie. AC, when did that take place? I didn't see it!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:45 am

^It was Chad talking down on the guys during one of his pool party tirades. "You've got this guy doing yoga with her..." It lasted a split second.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 am

Wow! I'm just catching up and I have to say that video preview "Did Jordan Cheat" is something else!   affraid

No way TPTB put that in there if Jordan is in the running for next lead. Next leads are usually squeaky clean and perfect edits (like Ben H and this season Luke seems to have that clean edit so far).

So the question I am wondering is... if the theme is Christmas and will JoJo choose someone naughty (negative edit) or nice (good edit), will she choose Jordan as F1 with all that?

She was seen in the season preview telling Jordan he makes her happy when he says he is falling for her so I guess all is well after this discussion of him cheating?! So just a doubt-F1 edit (like Shawn B, Josh M to some degree) or non-F1 and not-next-lead edit?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej