SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 59 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:17 am

Attention Locofor bach....if you don't want to readwhat I have to say about the FRC hands sleuthing, you may want to stop reading here! I'm going to discuss what I think about those hands......

I just rewatched the extended previews again and I watched the totally stupid GMA segment. I think that tptb want the theme of the show to be Does Jojo Fall For the Bad Boy Once Again. The GMA segment told us nothing new...Chad made threats, Jordan might be a player there for the wrong reasons, and there are rumors that Robby has a gf back home. I believe that 2 of them are "Bad Boys" - Chad and Jordan. They are just trying to throw us off by including Robby in that category. That way we are more confused as to who she should pick or if she should just walk away alone. That is why they edited the preview that way. We don't know which one of the Bad Boys she is eliminating with her little speech. Whereas, if they edited Robby for the true sweetheart he is, we would know straight away that she is not eliminating Robby. That is why they have shown us so little of her time with Robby, because he oozes sweetness and sensitive and emotional intelligence - all things that are incompatible with being a Bad Boy.

I think they will bring in the Robby has/had a gf rumor at HTDs simply to put an obstacle in their path. They need something to cast doubt on Robby being the truly wonderful man that he is. Since they have so much footage suggesting that Jordan is there for the wrong reasons, they need to suck Robby down a bit to make for a more level playing field with the edit.

What I think will happen at FRC is that Jordan shows up as F2 and she exposes him for being a DB. She gives her little speech about deserving more from a man and not settling. Then, when Robby
Shows up as F1, she will give a speech about what true love really looks like, and they will bring up the point that both Jojo and Robby were unfairly hurt by rumors about a past relationship. But that when you truly trust someone, you believe them, and rumors and other people's opinions do not matter.

I also think that the editing will continue to focus on the physical attraction between Robby and Jojo - bed scene and CKs in hallway- to try to paint Robby as a player trying to play Jojo. If they show the truth - all the compliments she says about Robby as a man- then how could we fall for their Bad Boy trickery?

I think Luke is in deep, much. Deeper than Jojo is. For this reason, I believe she will let himgo at F4, to spare himfurther pain.

I think Chase is F3. The sparks have not caught fire between them.

Jordan will get dumped T F2, and Robby will be F1.

Now for the hands. If we are to believe that the man in the blue suit in the limo and the man in the blue suit at FRC are the same man ( which I do believe), I think those are Jordan's thumbs. I base this comparison to be between Jordan's thumb when he opens the date card for Robby and when they show the thumb holding the ring box in limo. Same shape of nail.

Another thing I've thought of...Sometimes these guys bond by what limo they arrive in on night 1. Jordan and Robby arrived in limo 1 and have been 'buddies' throughout. I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with Robby? But that spa scene made me think of the saying: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Jordan may be using Robby for strategic purposes and getting info from the front runner.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 59 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:34 am

Cant wait to read all your thoughts later ... Havent been on the board for last few weeks so not sure what youve all discovered since then.

I still see Jordan as the one shes still chasing but theyre definitely giving him a doubtful edit now. Their date was littered with clips of the guys and their comments about him being their for wrong reasons. Then the whole ex girlfriend thing... And him being involved in alot of the Chad drama ... Definitely not a typical F1 edit. Despite all that, i still like him. As a mother of an athlete and knowing his athlete friends, I do get Jordan and that although hes confident and a little cocky at times I find myself drawn to him and find him quite easy going and funny.... Eating the cucumbers.... And then watching him kissing her on other side of wall with camera also showing guys oblivious on couches ...and his Ooops...i found pretty amusing

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:42 am

In above post half my post is missing and wont let me copy and paste rest of it to message .... Anyone know why?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:01 am

I think maybe it is Jordan who starts the gf rumor about Robby. Being that Jordan and Robby are buddies in the house, Jordan could play it off like Robby confided in him. Then jordan tells Alex who behaves like Jordans lap dog and Alex goes to town trash talking Robby...he is a lying fake....and THAT is one of the things Jo confronts him about at the FRC! Dun, dun, dun, dun!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 am

northern, no idea about your post. The one thing I did like about Jordan-is the way he handled Chad and tried to make nice and shook his hand, but Chad-being Chad, wasn't having any of it. But on the other hand, his nervous taking a drink at dinner/evasiveness while questioned makes him look like a liar imo.

Something totally random, I've noticed that Jojo doesn't give her GD roses to her front runners, she usually (except Jordan the one time) gives them to the underdogs, which I kind of like. BUT during the rose ceremonies, her favs are called within the top 6.

Epi 1
FIR-Jordan
1. Luke 9. Chase 11. Robby
Epi 2
SD-Derek GD-Wells GD-James T
1. Alex 2. Christian 3. Robby 4. Luke 5. Chase 6. Jordan
Epi 3
SD-Chase SD-James T GD-Evan
Epi 4
1. Grant
2. Derek
3. Jordan
4. Luke
5. Robby
SD-Luke GD-Jordan 2on1-Alex
Epi 5
RC1
1. Derek
2. Robby
3. Chase
SD-Jordan SD-Robby GD-Derek
RC2
1. Luke
2. Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Lost, thank you for that interesting observation about the call out order!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:43 pm

I don't even know what to say about this episode yet, I'm still absorbing. I will definitely need to see that preview again, poor Jo.... WT* happens?? :nervous

After last night, Jordan and Robby have to be F1 and F2. I still think Jordan might be F1 but I need to examine that preview in depth and see both of their dates again. You guys, this might help decide between the two: Before last night's episode, we were pretty sure Jordan could never be the lead due to his edit. Last night his answer to "did you cheat?" was shown to satisfy JoJo. Assuming he's in the final two, which I think he has to be at this point, did last night's (Ep 5) redeem his edit ENOUGH to be a possible contender for lead?

Also, what do you make of the scene of Jordan consoling JoJo in the hall that they didn't show last night? Do you think she asked if she could talk to him in front of the other guys? She did look concerned when she asked him specifically if he knew about [the article] and that was in front of the other guys. Or do you think it was as simple as I speculated before—Alex er, knocking Rolling Eyes on Jordan's (or another guy's) door to rally them together for JoJo's talk?  
I guess I did have some stuff to say. giggling

Oh and a little tidbit from Ali's snapchat last night.... she said she found JoJo's FRC dress and it was $1,000.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Luke is edited as being so intense but that out take of the man boobs showed a different side of him, wish we would see more of that in edit. If he can be that relaxed around her i can totally see her being attracted to him!

Chase and Robbie are great guys but not seeing anying out of the ordinary in their interactions with Jojo

Felt bad for her with that whole ex boyfriend thing. She did admit to seeing him during filming though, so who knows what actually happened. Surprised that they included the whole tabloid thing though as it happened in real time... Is that a bachelor first?

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

northern, I hope they show more of that side in the future, it's there if you look for it though.

I was thinking it was her ex behind that door in the previews, and since you say she saw him during filming, it probably was him?? Or maybe a producer/handler the guys get mad at for maybe planting the magazine in the first place. Wonder why they decided to not show it.

Luke is on my radar Hugesmile  so I'm curious why they didn't show where he was sitting/standing during Jojo's crying scene with the guys, we see no interaction at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

^Lost, I might be wrong, but I see no interaction as lack of story. Most of the time we see a snippet of 1:1 time with the main characters.

Like rhondam, I'm still processing. I will say, though, that something changed in edits after episode 3. As I mentioned previously, usually those three are pretty much done by the start of the season even though they don't yet know the ending. They know enough of each character to introduce us, set up basic storylines. Because Chase was more of a love interest than Robby at that time and then his edit turned a bit south, I wonder if something happens at the end to upend him. He may be F3 b:c at some point he was F1.

In watching her time with Chase again last night and seeing the preview, I still see something between them that is solid. It's just a question of what happens between next week and Thailand to change things. Maybe he still is last guy standing...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:32 pm

I think the edit has changed as well. Before TPTB wanted us to be invested in Chase as either the F1 or the next lead. Last night we saw Luke and his man boobs in the outtake. They are now showing more of this side of Luke and I think it'll grow as the show progresses. I think based on the overwhelmingly my response to Luke, they are now trying to make him more appeasing as a lead, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:40 pm

^Veg, snippets is the right word here, that's all we're getting. Some aren't in the best light either. Now I know why Jojo takes him on the 2on1 with her feeling he wasn't giving her much back. Chase was shocked by it, thinking all this time they were building on something and Jojo blindsides him with that comment. Imo I don't think Chase to this point going into E6, or Robby, was ever in the F1 position. Jordan's always been there with Luke right there alongside. My thinking anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej