SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am

Peggy I know you are more hopeful for Chase and I don't want to rain on your sunshine but I've thought they've been trying to hi-light Chase all season. Then I read JoJo's People blogs and he just comes up flat to me in her words. If he's her F1 and she's trying to hide it, would she still not write a little more than she has about him? I want him and her too, but I just cannot ignore the blogs. 

I think the opposite, if he's F3 or F4 and they wanted him in the running as a potential next lead, I think they'd need to hi-light him. 

I thought Chase had stepped up his game the minute he made it snow and even more confident after his 1:1. That carried over to the pool party, RC and football date. Not getting to go on the evening part butte been where he began to lose a bit of steam, but he tried with those giant balls. I think he was noticing her other connections, he just saw her kiss with Robby, It would be natural to pull back and try to avoid potential hurt. I believe he still really liked her, but he had concerns about how much she liked the others. 

I feel she's blinded by Jordan but I personally hope she's with Chase or on her own.

PS—anyone notice how Jordan can not keep his eyes on Jo's face?! That would drive me crazy!  Hey buddy, look up here!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:37 pm

I think I agree with you, @rhondam, that ATM she likes Chase a lot, but has not fallen for Chase just yet. Not like she has fallen for Jordan, Robby, & Luke. So, how then does Chase go on to Thailand? 
There has to be a shake up! 

I think (hope) we are about to see a turning point in episode 6 between Chojo. Out of the presumed F4, Chase is the only one who hasn't told JoJo he is falling for her, so he must next episode or we may have another Reid situation on our hands. I don't think JoJo will fall for someone until she is sure they've fallen for her, too. We need to see some physical chemistry catching up with the others.

Chase's and Jordan' s edits have been telling us the stronger storyline (then Robby's & Luke's). And the story could be after all JoJo went through with the ex, Ben, and possible mistrust with Jordan (does he leave then come back?), & Robby (is he being genuine? Did he come on the show to launch a tv career?) Could Chase be the one who gives her what she deserves? Who she can trust with her heart? The one who makes her feel safe in his arms? (YabYum going full circle?) He has been consistently shown being there for JoJo emotionally (in ITMs, but she needs to see more in person) and goes out his way physically to let her know he is in this. He's bringing the balance of seriousness, but also makes her smile (snow, Heinz balls) and laugh. According to edit, Chase might be the solution to JoJo's problems in love and past relationships. 

Re: Luke
@Lost17, if Luke is to be F1, I think we need to see at least a little doubt/conflict with him soon.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
rhondam wrote:heartbeat him too. I just don't think Jo does! sad

bestbud!
But I'm a little more hopeful now because it is interesting that Chase is being highlighted in the latest preview. If he was let go in F4 or F3, I think they don't need to build up his story this much? question

To me, I think they are trying to make us believe Chase can not reciprocate JoJo's love, by having her questioned him and all her VO about not being loved back. And as the season progresses further, Chase would step up his game and show her he's all in, and then become the F1.

I don't know, I actually got a feeling either Chase is the F1, or JoJo will walk away alone. no idea

Peggy, I am excited to see more of Chase next week too.  My hope is the previews are setting us up to believe that there is trouble with them, when really it will be the episode where we get to see them take strides forward.  I am not sure what the discussion is where he says "I don't know if your laughing or what but I am taking this seriously" is about, but I think there is someone else in the room and that comment is not directed at JoJo.  It could open up JoJo's eyes and she will realize he is truly there for her, does have feelings, and is taking this journey seriously.

Chase reminds me of Chris Lambton. He seems strong, steady, and there for JoJo.  He is always the one first up when she walks into the room, sits closest to the end of the couch, makes eye contact, etc...  Maybe it is because I am more focused on him, but it seems that I know more about him than the others.  We see him in PI commenting about his feelings and JoJo.  We aren't just being shown make-out sessions between the two of them.  I am hopping there is a ton of footage on the edit room floor, left out to keep us guessing.  Then again, he could go out as the "nice guy finishes last"  . . . .
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Loco I watch Chase's every movement and expression too. I adore him. I hope they show us a steamy smouldering date just like their first one. Did you notice how the singer (forget his name) when they were dancing on the lawn, was grinning at them? He felt their chemistry too. 
Haha this scene where he's "telling" Derek that she's his and to take a hike!! giggling

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Image19
source
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Yes the singers were smiling at them. And as far as I see it, JoJo was bringing in hi head for more kisses. At one time she whispered in the dance "I just want to kiss you". But Chase is not as aggressive as Robby or Jordan. He won't throw her on a pool table or push her up against a wall. I think he's more delicate in his touch, a bit like Luke. But I'm sorry their relationship to me mirrors, above all the other relationships, how a relationship would progress in real life. Relationships like Jordan and Robby that start off hot and steamy too fast die quickly, IMO. Notice, that the first "real" conversation JoJo has had with Jordan centers around his "cheating" ways. And in a preview later on she had to tell Jordan point blank that she wants to be engaged. Why would have to force that, if the guy wasn't feeling it? It tells me that Jordan perhaps is ready for a relationship but not a marriage. Luke and Chase I think are more "natural" in their approaches to this relationship. But in that "bubble" it'll hard for JoJo to have patience with a relationship that is albeit more natural. She'll gravitate - like all the leads in the past to the instant, quick connection. But look how that worked out for Ali and for Des? Thankfully Brooks walked out else Des's eyes perhaps never would have been opened. I hope for my sake and JoJo's that her frontrunner walks away, or that she walks away from him so that she can find a man who she can trust - more like Ben. Jordan is nothing like Ben and even though they seemlingly have resolved the issue with Jordan's gf, we see in the next preview an ITM where she says that there's a part of Jordan that she still doesn't know. So I hope her conscious and not her lust will continue to be her guide till the end of this journey.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Love this ^
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Ditto rhondam!

I do think the Bachelorettes have taken different roads than some Bachelors.  I think many of the men have tended to go with the one they are most sexually attracted to and hoped the rest would fall into place.

The women on the other hand - Trista, Des, Ashely, Kaitlyn, etc.... seem to always have one guy they are completely attracted to and practically trip over themselves trying to make it a "complete" relationship.  In the end they realize the lust factor is not going to last forever and that guy does not end up to be F1; whether by his choice or hers.  All the while there is a man adoring her, defending her, considering her feelings, and patiently waiting/supporting her through the whole process.

My rose colored glasses see Chase as this guy but Luke could also fit the profile.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Honestly, I don't like Chase at all after last week. I thought he was being a **** to Derek for absolutely no reason, with his smirks at Alex. I also didn't see all that much with him and JoJo this week. Robby definitely surpassed him and Robby has been a nonentity all season.

I still say it's Luke's to lose, with Jordan second, although I hate Jordan's edit and feel like he's getting crapped on for zero reason. But maybe I have Jordan-colored glasses. Or maybe that's how Shawn fans felt last year laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 pm

@Allaboutlove I'm ready! Have my coffee by my side and looking forward to the Chad drama being over.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:41 am

Missed you @Katiebelle and looking forward to your thoughts on the recent episode bestbud! RL is taking over at present for me so not able to post as much but enjoy so much reading your and everyone else's posts and will have to catch up when I get the chance. blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:37 am

Just now checking in again.  It was another busy week.  

I just saw a spoiled poster had tagged me in a post about bringing over videos.  Was the clip mentioned or other previews brought over for y'all yet?  I'll bring them over for y'all if not.  Just let me know...and sorry for the delay!  Hopefully things will be more calm again now!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Just now checking in again.  It was another busy week.  

I just saw a spoiled poster had tagged me in a post about bringing over videos.  Was the clip mentioned or other previews brought over for y'all yet?  I'll bring them over for y'all if not.  Just let me know...and sorry for the delay!  Hopefully things will be more calm again now!
Hi Ladybug82, mercieme posted that there was a cute outtake of Chase and JoJo with the knocker balls that she thought we might like to see.  Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej