SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by aviej Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:45 pm

I'm not sure TPTB think there will be a long term happy ending with Jordan either based on the edit this season. 

I do think JoJo likes a challenge, and I think Chase is offering one of his own. He has yet to tell her he is falling in love and I think it's driving her a little crazy.

Just like Wells was the only one who hadn't kissed JoJo. Chase now, is the only man who hasn't used the L-word.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

^^Luke hasn't used the L-word with Jojo either.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:57 pm

[quote="Lost17"]^^Luke hasn't used the L-word with Jojo either.[/quote

He hasnt used the L-word, but he has told her he is falling for her. I think it was implied.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:04 pm

moonchild wrote:
Ive been thinking about the Wells date again.  The discussion about what she wants for her fairytale ending.  Wells asks if what she wants even exists.  She is very adamant that it does and that everyone deserves that type of love.  Then Wells is just silent.  Then she goes to the show alone walking into an almost surreal atmosphere.  At the time I thought they were building on what they started with the FRC preview that she ends up alone.  But I think they were also adding on to the Wells convo, asking is she alone in her own dreams that what she wants even exists and is attainable.

For what its worth, I dont think she walks away alone.  They are certainly trying to plant that seed though.

moonchild wrote:
To borrow JJ's line, Its CRAA-ZZYY (but used in a different context) She spends all of this time telling everyone what she wants in a man, a relationship, a marriage and then goes after the guy that she has to drag along kicking and screaming, constantly questioning that IMO doesnt even give her the basics.  Its like TPTB are saying ito the viewers in advance, See, we told you it wouldnt work out.

On fiyah with these posts, moon, particularly the 1st one's interpretation. Fascinating perspective :yes:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:35 pm

I do think he's given her the basics and more..... If he was all sappy and gaga, viewers would think he's phoney and there for the wrong reasons too. I think his pace is normal relative to real life. I really do think they'll work out. I've said this before, but I do think there is a mutual, equitable relationship between them. The respect, admiration, level of passion, socioeconomic backgrounds all match IMO. There's also the fact that he says he loves her (and I believe him) and is ready and wants to get engaged and start a life with someone. All of these will only make it that much easier to fit in each other's worlds and build upon. I see his feelings for her steadily increasing each episode. 

As for JoJo, when Wells told her that his last relationship fell flat to the point of just friendship and said, doesn't that always happen. I thought the same thing as JoJo.... uh no, or it shouldn't. I thought she looked mildly panicked for a second and realized, she's scared that if she chooses a "nice guy" over a "bad boy" she's might end up with a lifetime without passion. And just as she's been afraid to choose a guy who will hurt her again, I think she is equally afraid of choosing a guy who won't match the level of passion she needs. The two concerns are equally as valid IMO (or at least to her). There are now 3, maybe 4 guys left that she probably could have both with, but why Jordan nudges out the others for me, is because of all the other ways they "fit". If I'm in her shoes, I could not overlook that. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 pm

moonchild wrote: ***snipped***
For what its worth, I dont think she walks away alone.  They are certainly trying to plant that seed though.

Good point, moonchild. If one steps back and asks what are the previews implying at this point, I think it is that JoJo walks away alone. I, too, would be surprised that this is the true ending. (Frankly, it might be the healthiest step for JoJo unless she can break out of choosing the wrong guy, who runs hot and cold with her.)

Monday, right after the show, I was very hopeful for Chase. For much of the season (even though I personally wanted him to be F1), I had put him as the TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 1f494   F2. Now, while still clinging to hope for F1, I see F3 (future Bachelor) as a possibility for Chase.

Right now, because of the thumb match, it seems Chase, Robby and Jordan make up the F3. So if Chase is F3, The F1 is a toss up between Robby and Jordan. In many ways the edit is showing Jordan having questionable motives, yet JoJo herself shows (imo) a preference for him. If, if, if JoJo overcomes her past choices (Jordan), maybe Robby could be F1. (omg, Mia I can't believe I can actually see it!!!! I might be having spumoni :dancingdoggy:) If, if, if that happens, the Robby edit better come on like gangbusters this next episode so we can, in fact, see why.

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:***snipped***

Right now, because of the thumb match, it seems Chase, Robby and Jordan make up the F3. So if Chase is F3, The F1 is a toss up between Robby and Jordan. In many ways the edit is showing Jordan having questionable motives, yet JoJo herself shows (imo) a preference for him. If, if, if JoJo overcomes her past choices (Jordan), maybe Robby could be F1. (omg, Mia I can't believe I can actually see it!!!! I might be having spumoni :dancingdoggy:) If, if, if that happens, the Robby edit better come on like gangbusters this next episode so we can, in fact, see why.

:happydance:  Jumping hearts    :Thanktwo

You don't know how happy that makes me! I am seriously feeling utterly alone as the founding father and sole member of Team Robby. I am so disappointed in the editing of Robby and how they refuse to show us any of their meaningful interactions. Robby is an intelligent, funny, charismatic guy. Nobody seems to 'get' Robby, and I think it's because of the editing!  The editors SUCK!  :angryemotion  (Seems to be my motto this season)   :soapbox

Everything you said above, Litta, is what I have been envisioning all along. She redeems herself by picking Robby as F1 - He's a playful, flirty, sweet, sensitive, smart, loving guy. In a million years I cannot imagine the passion fading away with Robby. He is smart and witty - with a smoking hot body. The body may decline, as will hers, but the core personality will always be there.  He is the total package. I hope she sees that.

Since Monday is the July 4th holiday, will there be an episode aired? I thought one of you posted, YES, but NOT a new episode? With MY luck they'll choose to repeat episode 3---the one where Robby got neither a SD or a GD!!!  hmmm
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:14 pm

rhondam wrote:The respect, admiration, level of passion, socioeconomic backgrounds all match IMO.

why Jordan nudges out the others for me, is because of all the other ways they "fit". If I'm in her shoes, I could not overlook that. JMO

Overall, a really great post, rhondy. Do we think that JoJo is factoring in the wealth of her potential husband? Serious question. After her Monday night talk about passion, I get the feeling that Jo is swept up in her emotions at first with love. I am still really curious if she will pull back at some point here and evaluate each of these relationships for compatibility, like Ali and Des advised.

If she does start to factor in socioeconomic background, the only guy who can likely hold his own is Jordan given that his brother is a successful NFL star who's won a Superbowl. Not knowing anything about the guys' families or upbringings, it's hard to know if the other three guys are wealthy. Chase did allude to the B.A. hotel being the nicest place that he's ever stayed...hmmm

Litta123 wrote:
Now, while still clinging to hope for F1, I see F3 (future Bachelor) as a possibility for Chase.

The Chase question mark ain't over til the smart lady sings! I can see Chase going out as F3 only to duke it out with Luke for the lead. Or I could also see him as her F1. I'm still anticipating that something big will happen in the next few weeks that might turn this thing on its head just based on the season preview pattern: Jo's preview mimics Ali and Des' season previews where the leads were devastated by their original F1. There's a chance that there's room for someone else.

MiaHawk wrote:
You don't know how happy that makes me! I am seriously feeling utterly alone as the founding father and sole member of Team Robby.

This is gold. Aren't you the founding mother? cantstopl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:27 pm

veg_out wrote:

MiaHawk wrote:
You don't know how happy that makes me! I am seriously feeling utterly alone as the founding father and sole member of Team Robby.

This is gold. Aren't you the founding mother? cantstopl

You know, "Mother" just sounded too maternal. The thoughts that my Spumoni invokes in me are nothing "maternal" --- oh, far from it! eyedrool :yes: TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 3806527698

And just so that you all know...it's gonna be a verrrry long 2 week stretch for me to wait for the new episode. sad I've entered my Billie Holiday music phase! Songs of longing, songs of yearning, songs of wanting. Yep, it's gonna be 2 friggin' long weeks! :tissuebox
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

You know, "Mother" just sounded too maternal. The thoughts that my Spumoni invokes in me are nothing "maternal" --- oh, far from it!  eyedrool :yes: TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 77 3806527698

And just so that you all know...it's gonna be a verrrry long 2 week stretch for me to wait for the new episode. sad  I've entered my Billie Holiday music phase! Songs of longing, songs of yearning, songs of wanting. Yep, it's gonna be 2 friggin' long weeks!  :tissuebox  

cantstopl cantstopl Point taken, Mia PINKHEART I love it! Let's stay away from Oedipus Rex themes and plots while we're at it.

Cross your fingers that Monday night's repeat episode will be one that has a lot of Robby!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Speaking to the socioeconomic angle above...

I really don't know anything about Jojo other than what I saw on Ben's season HTD. Her father owns a construction/contracting company, right?  She works for him? Her parents' home was quite large and lavish, but people who own large companies in that business tend to live in showcase homes. Or am I wrong about that?

While Jojo may not have grown up wanting for anything, she doesn't strike me as materialistic, snobby, or overly concerned about wealth. Of course, money always plays some role in the tallying up of compatibilities.

We know Chase is in medical sales. I'd say he makes an average/good salary. Not rich but not poor.
We know Luke is a War Veteran. laugh out loud How much does that pay? Does he have a job?
We know Robby is a former competitive swimmer. laugh out loud How much does that pay? Does he have a job?
We know that Jordan is an ex pro football player. No longer. Does he have a job?
....seems like from what they've told us about these guys we cannot possibly know who has a good income. I guess you could say that Jordan has money via his brother, or from his couple of years in the pros. So, yeah, looks like Jordan probably has the biggest bank account.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:16 am

veg_out wrote:
rhondam wrote:The respect, admiration, level of passion, socioeconomic backgrounds all match IMO.

why Jordan nudges out the others for me, is because of all the other ways they "fit". If I'm in her shoes, I could not overlook that. JMO

Overall, a really great post, rhondy. Do we think that JoJo is factoring in the wealth of her potential husband? Serious question. After her Monday night talk about passion, I get the feeling that Jo is swept up in her emotions at first with love. I am still really curious if she will pull back at some point here and evaluate each of these relationships for compatibility, like Ali and Des advised.

If she does start to factor in socioeconomic background, the only guy who can likely hold his own is Jordan given that his brother is a successful NFL star who's won a Superbowl. Not knowing anything about the guys' families or upbringings, it's hard to know if the other three guys are wealthy. Chase did allude to the B.A. hotel being the nicest place that he's ever stayed...hmmm

No not the wealth, I don't think JoJo is shallow that way. I think it would be an easier adjustment for her, for anyone. If they didn't already have something that I think looks real (unless it blows up but I think that is another diversion tactic) between them, I wouldn't even mention it. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if she loves all 4 (or 3 or 2) guys equally, it would be easier to choose the one that upsets your life the least. 

Yes I caught that too when Chase said that, it did look like a very nice place. Do you think that's why tptb left that in? If he is F2 I mean. Thinking about it, I don't think JoJo would say that was the reason even if it was. That doesn't sound like her. As far as how much money Jordan has I have no idea. I don't follow football. I do remember her saying though, that maybe they know some of the same people so I assume they have similar social lives. The scene with Jordan and Robby getting facials and pedis stuck out to me. Do you think that was another subtle reference? I doubt it....or maybe. no idea Anyway, yeah and maybe their clothes and the fit. Now I'm the snob. hmmm  giggling   I'm really not though, I just think JoJo would notice. That said, ALL four look great in a suit! :Nod:

ETA: Mia I believe her dad, mom and brothers are all in the medical field or run hospitals or something. I'm sorry I forget, but something like that. JoJo is/was a real estate developer. If someone remembers could they help fill in these blanks. I'm not sure what Chase would earn and don't know about Robby or Luke.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej