SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 pm

It may be a normal gesture for NYers but I'd bet Andi thinks she's a bougie special snowflake. To pick that pic of all the media pics? She's trying to send a message. Poor Hy. laugh out loud

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by StationWagon Thu May 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
StationWagon wrote:Ok, I'm going to admit something a little embarrassing.  I made a comment on Andi's AOL build interview that was posted here.  I didn't say anything mean, I just said that she doesn't know what feminism is...something I found perfectly acceptable to do since she keeps preaching about it in the interview.  I thought it was best to comment there since she couldn't delete it since it's not her own channel and she's notorious for deleting criticism from her IG and twitter.  I just wanted a discussion started about how she's not a good role model for feminism...but I think my comment was deleted...by AOL. WTF

I went to look at her IG with the umbrella picture, and read some of the comments. A few people were coming down on another poster for a negative comment, but that negative comment seems to have been deleted!

And I'm not saying this because I don't care for Andi, but that white jumper is awful. On a bride maybe, but she looks so out of place IMO.

All negative comments towards Andi seem to get deleted. I tried commenting on a youtube video of her interview so I could call her out on her false feminism but it was deleted. It's really flipping annoying me. I want to start a riot for freedom of speech! We must all speak up against this violation of our rights!!! .....Anyone?

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Wow, I get that people can delete negative comments from their own SM pages, but I've never heard of things being deleted from public forums like AOL & Youtube before. She must have an incredible PR team behind her or just a lot of friends in high places.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 26, 2016 9:14 pm

All the honest comments that are deleted allow Andi to continue to live in a public Delusionville.  The truth is it is all a sham and behind closed doors... she has to live with the knowledge of her shortcomings every day as she dives into the bottle.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 26, 2016 10:11 pm

StationWagon wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
StationWagon wrote:Ok, I'm going to admit something a little embarrassing.  I made a comment on Andi's AOL build interview that was posted here.  I didn't say anything mean, I just said that she doesn't know what feminism is...something I found perfectly acceptable to do since she keeps preaching about it in the interview.  I thought it was best to comment there since she couldn't delete it since it's not her own channel and she's notorious for deleting criticism from her IG and twitter.  I just wanted a discussion started about how she's not a good role model for feminism...but I think my comment was deleted...by AOL. WTF

I went to look at her IG with the umbrella picture, and read some of the comments. A few people were coming down on another poster for a negative comment, but that negative comment seems to have been deleted!

And I'm not saying this because I don't care for Andi, but that white jumper is awful. On a bride maybe, but she looks so out of place IMO.

All negative comments towards Andi seem to get deleted.  I tried commenting on a youtube video of her interview so I could call her out on her false feminism but it was deleted.  It's really flipping annoying me.  I want to start a riot for freedom of speech! We must all speak up against this violation of our rights!!! .....Anyone?

A bit OT, but the yt account holder has the right to delete any comments posted on their account or videos at any moment for any reason, and it doesn't violate the commenters freedom of speech. Just to point that out. Smiley
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 pm

@Fingersandtoes I was just joking about the freedom of speech thing. It just bothered me that the youtube acct deleted the comment since the comment was more about expressing my opinion on feminism than criticizing Andi.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 pm

^
Ahh, that's cool. Andi clearly can't handle any criticism, so it comes as no surprise. And I wouldn't hold it against the account holder, they're in a difficult spot, and don't want to upset Andi by having negative comments posted under her interviews. She won't hear them, her mind is made up, she's right, and any, even slight criticism is 'jealous those who are not fans'.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 27, 2016 12:17 am

Well, golly gee! I return to this forum after a short break to find over 100 posts about Andi's new book. Wow! She is a piece of work!

One of the reasons I took a break is because I am *trying* not to say negative things about the contestants, including Andi. Andi has always rubbed me the wrong way. It is virtually impossible for me to find anything nice to say about her. I find her infuriating.

From the posts of members who have actually read (or listened to) her hurtful venom, I feel that all of my previous feelings and opinions of her have been validated and that she is even worse than I ever suspected.

I always thought of her as a "mean girl/bully", and the book proves me right.
I always knew that her sex with Nick would be a huge issue between her and Josh, and the book proved my right.
I always disputed the claims that Andi was a strong female role model, and the book proved me right.

I "mean girl/bully" seeks revenge and enjoys inflicting pain on others.
It was bad enough that she had sex with Nick, but her lying about it made it ten times worse.
I may not have the same views as some of you with regard to feminism and sexual liberation, but I feel certain of a few things: Women should be afforded the same opportunities as men, in education, careers, earning potential, lifestyle choices, and sexual activity. But women and men should also be judged and critiqued in the same way. If a man had written this book, I would say he was a selfish and vindictive user of women. Therefore I think Andi comes across as a selfish and vindictive user of men. I don't know what she was thinking. This book makes her look horrible!

IMO, Andi was raised to be a spoiled brat. Many liked Hy and thought he was a hoot. I always saw him as a controlling bully. I think that Andi is just like her father.

Andi is IMO trying to find happiness and fulfillment in all the wrong ways. Through pleasurable activities---alcohol, shopping, sex, and power trips from her mean girl ways---she tries to feel better about herself. To me, that is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem. Why would she have low self esteem? Maybe because she was always coddled and praised without having the satisfaction of earning any of it. She is stuck in a cycle of being dependent on others ( Hy pays her bills since she has no job or she had to compromise on things when she was in a relationship with Josh) which makes her feel weak, so she self- medicates with alcohol and shopping to cheer herself up and she goes on "mean girl power trips" in order to feel strong and in control. She tears others down as a way to build herself up. But it is all so pathetic.

She is a trainwreck. Is that why some posters refer to her as"TW"? She is so misguided about happiness, how to have a meaningful life, and her values and morals are sorely lacking. She should never be held up as a role model to anyone, ever. I pity her, actually. She has trashed Josh and Nick in her book for revenge and money. That is the lowest of the low, IMO.

Hey, Andi....You know what they say about karma. Better prepare yourself for what's to come your way!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 27, 2016 3:41 am

Great post Mia! You summed it up well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 am

Beach Lover wrote:Wow, I get that people can delete negative comments from their own SM pages, but I've never heard of things being deleted from public forums like AOL & Youtube before.  She must have an incredible PR team behind her or just a lot of friends in high places.

I am one of the dinosaurs who still frequent/use AOL for various things. They have always been notorious for deleting the unpleasant etc. It's not only because of the Beast. 666+

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 am

handwave MiaHawk Welcome back!

Totally agree with your post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 27, 2016 6:38 am

Mia, Stuck nicknamed Andi the Toxic Whorebeast = TW. Trainwreck is a great guess! That fits too. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej