SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

traveler90 wrote:This one is for you, GA ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698

Devon Harris
‏@d_evonharris
AndiDorfman who is your favorite so far on JoJo's season?! #AskAndi

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 32m32 minutes ago

Andi Dorfman Retweeted Devon Harris

The host hahaha #AskAndi

tyvm

s  Tweets & replies  Media
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  4m4 minutes ago
Andi Dorfman Retweeted Chris Harrison
Hahaha same answer every season, no doubtAndi Dorfman added,

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Great answer RT @AndiDorfman: The host hahaha #AskAndi https://twitter.com/d_evonharris/status/735560960652546049 …

seeing hearts

He's going to find himself #27 if he's not careful. IF something is going on, which I have thought for a long time now, Hugesmile he better not have given her nudies to tie her over until the next visit. ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Bless your heart is just too nice and generous to use towards her.  ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698  

And the more she opens her mouth the worse it gets. She's seriously too in love with herself and a bit delusional.  That law degree is something that won't be used again, IMO, who would want to hire her?  Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Thanks Jen! Well who knows there are many things her next book could be about!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 pm

traveler90 wrote:Ugh, she didn't warn Josh about the book because she doesn't own him anything (who talks to their ex??), and with going on the bachelorette he agreed to having his private life out in public.
She also is glad that Nick "slutshamed" her because it opened up the topic of sexism... but she doesn't give him credit for it (it wasn't his intention) hmmm Rolling Eyes  
She wrote the book  "subconciously", whatever that means, and her law degree is waiting for her. :headbanging
best advice: after a breakup, pack up your stuff and leave, pick up and move somewhere fresh rofl in other words: run from your problems

I wanted to scream at her. This isn't what was asked. She kept saying she didn't need to get her ex's PERMISSION to write the book. I don't think anyone thinks she needs permission. She was asked if she WARNED her ex. - to give them a heads-up. It would have been common courtsey to let them know. Actually, I take that back. It would have been common courtsey to not write the "fictional novel" in the first place.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 11:07 pm

She is just a skanky bitch! That pretty much says it all and anyone stupid enough to get involved with this entitled, self absorbed juvenile trapped in a 29 year old woman's body has only themselves to blame since it is all out there.

I just want her to disappear. Seeing that gloating, smug face enjoying all this stupid attention just makes me want to reach through my screen and bitch slap her silly!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 11:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This one is for you too GA!   Grumpy Cat!   She is center stage and loving it.  Let's hope the press junket ends quickly and she fades away!   Hugesmile

Lady L™️ ‏@LadyL31786  47m47 minutes ago
@TwitterBooks @AndiDorfman Can you take a selfie of you doing your famous pout??? #AskAndi

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
.@LadyL31786  #AskAndi

snipped..

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698 That is one of the worse things I dislike her for! She did it all the time, over and over, drove me nuts! ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 pm

I agree completely, Sprite. When asked if she Googled herself after the show to see what people were saying, she even said something along the lines of she did not - that's narcissistic. cantstopl She doesn't want to come off as narcissistic. Too late Andi, all you have to do is look in the mirror.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 pm

traveler90 wrote:Ugh, she didn't warn Josh about the book because she doesn't own him anything (who talks to their ex??), and with going on the bachelorette he agreed to having his private life out in public.
She also is glad that Nick "slutshamed" her because it opened up the topic of sexism... but she doesn't give him credit for it (it wasn't his intention) hmmm Rolling Eyes  
She wrote the book  "subconciously", whatever that means, and her law degree is waiting for her. :headbanging
best advice: after a breakup, pack up your stuff and leave, pick up and move somewhere fresh rofl in other words: run from your problems

WTF she talking about glad Nick shame her? when she disrespect him so much and was so cool to him. Damn that gal is past delusional. I do believe she has a mental problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 pm

^^GA, I know, I am sorry--had to share.   giggling

Props to @Sprite, best post--no one said it better!   rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 pm

traveler90 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Andi is doing an #AskAndi segment on twitter.  Here's the question...

Gabes
‏@_GABES_04  
What life lesson did you learn from the show that has stuck with you?#AskAndi

4:00 PM - 25 May 2016

Here's her answer...

Andi Dorfman Verified account 

Humility and kindness!  #AskAndi

LOL!  You can't make this crap up.  I'm sitting on my hands so hard.

spitcoffee is she for real?!

Well, she may have learned all about them and decided they did not apply to her. She needs better glue, the lesson apparently did not stick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I agree completely, Sprite. When asked if she Googled herself after the show to see what people were saying, she even said something along the lines of she did not - that's narcissistic. cantstopl She doesn't want to come off as narcissistic. Too late Andi, all you have to do is look in the mirror.

Maybe she didn't after The Bachelor but on after being on The Bachelorette she did many times. Was looking herself up and Josh had to calm her down and tell her to stop. Lies again. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 am

@Linds911 if you think of it as a fiction novel it is probably easier to not be quite as disappointed in her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej