SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 pm

MiaHawk wrote:She's going to have her Southern Belle card revoked, for sure.

giggling  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 3806527698  giggling  

IMO, she never had a real one, it was just a fake ID.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 12:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:She's going to have her Southern Belle card revoked, for sure.

giggling  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 3806527698  giggling  

IMO, she never had a real one, it was just a fake ID.  laugh out loud
Heck yeah! Now Southern B****, sure. I think she and Kelly have a club and they allow Christy to come and make them look pretty.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 12:17 am

Nah, Christy was just there to do their hair. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to make a living.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 1:40 am

Christy was Kelly's maid of honor at her wedding. I bet Andi loved not being #1 in her supposed BFF's life  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2016 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the meet and great book signing at the JCC in Buckhead, Atlanta. LOL I can only imagine,cantstopl  being part of that culture and age group. I drop the f bomb too often and have to monitor myself in civilized company. I can only imagine. cantstopl

Do we know what the turnout was like for this? or any other signings she had?

I read some of the reviews. So far it is rated 2.9 stars out of 5. 70 positive and 91 negative reviews. They skew to the extremes....30% 5 stars and 39% one star. I can't believe that some are actually commenting how well written it is and take all she writes as gospel. And now that she is a "best seller" she is even more smug and insufferable than ever.

I looked through the reviews of the other books written by alums...Sean, Trista, Courtney, Melissa. They all get way more positive review....56% was the lowest ratings at 5 star for Courtney. All the rest were above that and they did not have anywhere near the negatives...16% one star ratings was the most for Melissa and the rest had way less. It is clear that this is the worst written book of the lot and I would not at all be surprised that a some of those positives were written by Andi herself. It just seems like something she would do to save face.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 29, 2016 2:29 pm

I see that Trista has given her endorsement of Andi's book. That disappointed me.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 3:11 pm

The book did not make top 10 in Publisher's Weekly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the meet and great book signing at the JCC in Buckhead, Atlanta. LOL I can only imagine,cantstopl  being part of that culture and age group. I drop the f bomb too often and have to monitor myself in civilized company. I can only imagine. cantstopl

Do we know what the turnout was like for this? or any other signings she had?

Snipped for just this question....

Looking through her tagged IG posts, there's been a few from that NY signing a few days ago & quite a few people/girls who have bought and are reading it on their long weekend. So a decent turn out I guess. She has a signing back home in Buckhead on Thursday the 2nd.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 8367-910 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 I_got_13 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 29, 2016 7:15 pm

^^^
What a fun weekend they will have 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 16 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun May 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Andi Dorfman on Reactions to Her Tell-All, Plans For Second Book (VIDEO)

There’s a reason Andi Dorfman’s tell-all It’s Not Okay has been such a hit with Bachelor Nation-ers — it really does tell all.

NEWS: 7 Juicy Tidbits From Andi Dorfman’s Tell-All

The former Bachelorette 2014 star was completely honest about her experience before, during, and after the show, which makes for great reading. But it also may or may not have upset some of the subjects of her book (namely Josh Murray, Juan Pablo Galavis, and Nick Viall).

So when Wetpaint had Andi in our offices, we were curious to know whether she had any reservations going into the book, as well as if she’s heard from any of the above mentioned guys since its release.

EXCLUSIVE: Andi Dorfman Reacts to Bachelorette’s Jordan Drama

“Everybody knows who 25, 26, and 1 are,” the 29-year-old reasons, referring to her codenames for Nick, Josh, and Juan Pablo, respectively. “We all gave up our privacy the second we went on TV and everybody’s extended that privacy into the public light by doing things after.”

But she’s quick to reinforce how there’s plenty of positive in the memoir, as well. After all, it is, at it’s core, a “love story.”

That being said, has the author heard from any of her exes since the book’s release? And does she expect to be brought up by Josh in his upcoming E! reality show, Famously Single?

NEWS: How Many Bachelor and Bachelorette Couples Actually Make It?

Answers to that in the video above. Plus, we get the former assistant district attorney to give us a preview of her plans for the future — and let’s just say this gal might not be done writing yet!

source and video here...
http://www.wetpaint.com/andi-dorfman-book-two-josh-murray-interview-1496291/

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 pm

She's delusional seriously. She says that she doesn't worry about maintaining there privacy because they signed up for a reality show and she thinks Josh will talk about her on his show, it's almost like she wants him to talk about her, she reeks of desperation

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2016 8:25 pm

If she believes everyone gave up their privacy when they went on the show, then there was no reason for Grumpy Cat Andi on steroids when #25 went below the belt.

Andi's rules applies to everyone, except herself. She can write as many books as she wants, I'll never buy one. I had her number when we were sleuthing her during JPGs season so I don't need to hear her say she had no intentions of doing that show, or she thought it was the worst thing she's ever done. She wanted it all, and would do and say whatever it took to get herself there, and imo she did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej