SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Joshswife Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Kim doesn't surprise me, the woman will sell anything for $$$ not surprised that she would back someone else who does the same, they both sold those horrid 310 shakes too.

Sharleen is a bit surprising because she posted pics with Nick as the book came out.

I feel like the book maybe sold the first week and then didn't sell so Andi is trying to push people to like it.... Let's face it Kim has 6 kids, a tv show and a million products she sells she didn't have any time to read that book.

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 pm

I was surprised she didn't plug it sooner actually. She was the last one of the group left.

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 pm

If I had to guess, I'd say only Sharleen, Kelly, and Deanna (who sent her flowers) actually read the book. The rest just promoted it for her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 1f49c

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:40 am

Why Sharleen? WHY?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:I was surprised she didn't plug it sooner actually. She was the last one of the group left.

But did Nikki promote it? I haven't seen anything or must have missed it. Or maybe it's on that snapchat thing that hasn't arrived in Europe yet Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Oh yeah Nikki forgot about her laugh out loud nope she hasn't only thing is the picture of the bridesmaid box.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 1f49c

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Definitely disappointed in Sharleen.  You can be friends with someone without lowering your own standards.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 pm

yana_bach wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I was surprised she didn't plug it sooner actually. She was the last one of the group left.

But did Nikki promote it? I haven't seen anything or must have missed it. Or maybe it's on that snapchat thing that hasn't arrived in Europe yet Hugesmile
I have yet to see Nikki promote it but she did put a cryptic message on her IG. Do not know what it was suppose to be. She seems like she has totally left the Bach world and is getting ready for the day she gets married. IMO I really do not think that they are great friends anymore just totally different lifestyles. Wonder if she regrets asking Andi to be one of her bridesmaids now ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 am

I think Andi and Nikki are probably still close and talk/text often. She's probably just being more respectful about not publicly endorsing this book since they shared an ex. It's totally tacky of Sharleen to be friends with Nick and hang out/ post pics with JP only to endorse the book that insults them both. She's not the person I thought she was.

As for Andi, I just watched more video snippets of her press tour and that woman is NOT OKAY with the fact that her exes have done new shows. She brings it up, unsolicited, in every single interview and she always has her "canned" statement that they all live separate lives, don"t have to ask each other for permission blah, blah, blah......but you can see her seething underneath it all really wanting to say..."F*** them! Well, she's pretty much done that, literally and figuratively, in her book. And guess what, the guys don't care. Sucks to be disposable doesn't it Andi?

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:39 am

Beach Lover wrote:I think Andi and Nikki are probably still close and talk/text often. She's probably just being more respectful about not publicly endorsing this book since they shared an ex.  It's totally tacky of Sharleen to be friends with Nick and hang out/ post pics with JP only to endorse the book that insults them both. She's not the person I thought she was.

As for Andi, I just watched more video snippets of her press tour and that woman is NOT OKAY with the fact that her exes have done new shows.  She brings it up, unsolicited, in every single interview and she always has her "canned" statement that they all live separate lives, don"t have to ask each other for permission blah, blah, blah......but you can see her seething underneath it all really wanting to say..."F*** them!  Well, she's pretty much done that, literally and figuratively, in her book.  And guess what, the guys don't care.   Sucks to be disposable doesn't it Andi?

Doesn't Andi call Nikki the real loser of JPG's season in the book? I think that is highly insulting to Nikki, they had a real relationship that actually lasted around 10 months, so for Andi to just dismiss Nikki's relationship that way is crap. I am personally glad that Nikki has shown enough integrity to not endorse Andi's F'ed up opinion on her relationship.

I am truly disappointed that Sharleen endorsed this crap, I do think it is more from the perspective of her never liking Josh, but you are correct it is very insulting to two guys she has claimed to be friends with and she had no problem calling Nick out on bringing up the sex on the AFTR, seems pretty hypocritical to then praise MeAndi for discussing it in her book. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 am

IMHO if Nikki hs not promote the book, I am taking the unusually side of saying she might just be pulling back from Andi, seeing what she thinks of her and putting it in the book. Maybe her future husband is not happy with the disrespect she has dish out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:03 am

I think they're probably still good friends, but Nikki has a job and a house and is busy being an adult. She posted on IG 2 months ago calling Andi one of her greatest friends.

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej