SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I just don't get it. She was blessed with so many gifts ... Maybe she doesn't have an accurate understanding of her own strengths and weaknesses, and how to maximize her talents? She's too focused on being what she isn't?

yes, many gifts....but missing humility and empathy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:54 am

I don't see the straw going in her mouth either, GA. It seems all she is concerned with is being famous and shilling to pay her rent. Unless, of course, Daddy supports her. It saddens me to read comments from (assuming they are )young girls who look up to her and tell her she is their idol. I wouldn't recognize her in any pictures unless she had a drink in one hand and duck lips for the camera. Have some pride and respect for yourself and put in an honest day's work. She is pathetic, still. All IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:02 am

She hasn't been promoting her book or tours that I can see. How long do you tour for?

I have a feeling in the next month around end of July she'll think of something to get her back in the media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:05 am

Just my thoughts:
 The book was on the NYT best seller list for 2 weeks. That was the combined print and e-books portion and then e-book portion alone. It never made the non-fiction hard cover. SO it was always the e-reader that carried it up. 
I think someone connected with her bought up a good amount of hard covers, so it made the "print" list week 1, but did not on week two.  The book's promotion promoted e-reader buying for 2 weeks. After week 2 it was not on the list at all, not even by e-reader. 
This is done and not unusual. That way someone can use the tag "NYT best seller on by their name. 
So after the initial 2 weeks were up, so was the desire and real purchase of the book.
JMO
I wanted to add this is done with "authors". A book can be published and there is a sweet spot of the amount of hard cover that need to be sold in order to make that list the first week in order to reap the reward of the moniker: NYT bestseller.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:42 pm

There isn't talk about the book anymore, by her or the media. I've seen it @ my local B&N but still don't feel like buying it. I've read enough online. :/

Though I'm sure it will be brought up again by a certain someone in a few weeks....

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f49c

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Yeah, her book will probably be talked about again, by MeAndi, once she sees #25 & #26 on BIP & dating some nice girls.  

She can't let them have the limelight, how dare they!!! Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 3806527698

JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Oh look, she's having wine.  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f377 Her fish lips haven't moved since the last pic. Geesh.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Cn7cfhuXEAAZh_A

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  46m46 minutes ago
When wine and selfies collide... Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f377  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1f601 @jenperos @JamieErdahl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Does the wine ever stop flowing in her presence? Someone may need to do an intervention.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:14 pm

As someone who really liked her and then gradually became more annoyed by her subtweeting, digs, and all around fake-ness on SM, it's been such a nice change, her just living her life, and minding her own business. She can drink all the wine and have all the girls weekends at pool bars or whatever, idc as long as she continues to just do her and ignores her exes.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:25 pm

She is on fire laugh out loud

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-fantasy-suite-914569?utm_source=twitter

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Oh sheesh. She's like a dog with a bone. I find it interesting that she's simply assuming that JoJo had sex with both guys she went into the FS with. Last I checked it wasn't compulsory to do the deed in there. Not that I care either way, but it's pretty presumptuous of her to group JoJo with Kaitlyn and herself just like that.

As for
"I never thought I would say that the revelation of me having sex in the fantasy suite would turn out to be liberating. But it has, because it’s opened up a dialogue and, in turn, has been a great platform for equality."

Perhaps you should thank Nick then, Andi, instead of still hating on him two years later. He treated you like an equal instead of a "lady".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:05 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:She is on fire laugh out loud

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-fantasy-suite-914569?utm_source=twitter

So her saying this, and she really doesn't get it, that's the thinking of a whore????  cantstopl

"It wasn’t just recklessly having sex, but even if I was, so what? Whether it’s love, lust or just enjoyment, there’s the notion that sex has to happen on a deeper level when it comes to women, but not when it comes to men."

Edited, I moved the last part to the BIP Andi Snark Thread.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej