SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by sparkler Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Also Chris H. was briefly mentioned. She claims that they are only friends, that he is "rich" and she lets him take her to expensive restaurants because he can afford it. Supposedly there is nothing more between them but I question that. She supposedly likes to mess with the "dailies" whatever that is by implying that there is more between them. She also sounds like she has blackout drinking, or at least she can't remember things and tries to piece it together the next day. Very scary.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:43 pm

I just cannot help but laugh at her social media about this non stop promoting her book in various shows and how proud she is laugh out loud . What just happened to this woman? Her, giving away about her private stuff through book is just too much. She seems really trying so hard being it girl living in New York laugh out loud. These all confessions on her book is just so sad and embarrassing no no Feel sorry for herself though. She needs to grow up if she wants someone to take her seriously no no

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:52 pm

She is dangerously close, IMHO, of crossing to sex and alcohol addiction. Hopefully, she is being tested for HPV. 
Pretty sure Hy is short for Hyman. It usually is. So his real name could be Hyman Dorfman. And she is worried about poor Lars.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:00 pm

I cannot imagine waiting to get invited to some random guy's place, checking in at the airport, car at the airport, all paid. Having sex, then leaving. How do those actions in any way justify the possibility of a long term relationship. Maybe I'm old fashion, but in my day, you didn't have sex on a first date because the guy would be labelled as a user. Clearly she has experienced that several times, and still doesn't get it.

She has made those choices, and now exploits them in her book to earn income.

She admits to all that and having expensive dinners because they are paid for. It's not the company, or just being out on a date, it's the fact that they are paid for. Is it in some sort of twisted way that makes her feel famous? Guys paying her way for a piece of a$$ and expensive dinners, make her feel important? If all that makes her happy go for it, but don't expect respect from guys who are looking to settle down with a decent person because IMHO she's anything but decent in so many ways.

She has a loose screw IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:02 pm

I can see CH taking Andi out for dinner. I don’t see him as a friend with benefits. He doesn’t seem like the type. I visualize him fending her off if she tries to get too close JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:09 pm

There are pics she posted a couple of times of them having dinner. There are also tweets by Andi being totally ticked off because he was making her wait at a restaurant.

She totally would use CH for sex IMHO considering she fly's out to who knows where for a night of romping around.

Why would she enjoy messing with tabloids about her relationship with CH? I think it's because she likes to drop subtle clues like the sexy tweet she posted reading his book. :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

She has a loose screw IMHO.

@guardianangel  she "is" a loose screw!  rofl

I think CH is much closer than just a friend and really is her pimp!   laugh out loud

JK!
JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

So what's the difference if she is paid in cash or paid in airfare, travel expenses, etc.? I'm sure she couldn't care less what anyone thinks, but she is just disgusting IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Just a little more....She lives on Perry Street, which is where the fictitious character Carrie Bradshaw lived. She once saw Sarah Jessica Parker in person when running by her apartment. Her standard of judging men, and remember she is 30 years old, is asking if they are "hot" or only cute/good looking whatever. She only goes for the "hot" guys. If they take the wrong chair at dinner (not even sure what makes one seat wrong over another) that is a red flag or a strike against them. So utterly shallow. She like Carrie Bradshaw dated a guy on the Yankees and she too referred to him as "the Yankee." My husband said (I had to confess to him that I was reading the book when he asked why I was so into my Kindle) who would date her because they'll end up in a  book? She wants to remain relevant so badly. She also managed to get a few digs in at Josh too.

ETA- She supposedly never watched BIP but she said that the mention of her book on BIP spiked her sales, and made her feel vindicated that everything in it was true. Somehow it showed that she was right and Josh was wrong.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

This woman needs to stop writing  a book laugh out loud . Sorry I just can’t take it . She is too much! laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Eb97c9
Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 9zt107Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 XgicucAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 Oaw2uvAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 2pqw5k8Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 30szzauAndi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 66 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 pm

One word comes to mind: Vapid
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm

@MiniDiva
Nice to see you. We missed you. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej