SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLauren - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:42 am

I agree Mia.....  His intro package said he wanted to find love just like his brother and his brother knew as soon as he met his wife that she was the one. Alex was in love BEFORE he arrived at the mansion. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

TeamLauren - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:59 pm

loco-glad you joined us on this side...and you're right, not all is 100% absolute, yet, especially how it all plays out in the end!

Mia-you're 'cooing/gurgling/groans comment in reference to Jojo/Luke giggling nice to know I'm not the only one to notice them! Now make sure you listen for those sounds with Robby tonight,Hugesmile curious to see if she does it with the other guys. I don't recall her doing it with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Lost17 wrote:loco-glad you joined us on this side...and you're right, not all is 100% absolute, yet, especially how it all plays out in the end!

Mia-you're 'cooing/gurgling/groans comment in reference to Jojo/Luke giggling nice to know I'm not the only one to notice them! Now make sure you listen for those sounds with Robby tonight,Hugesmile  curious to see if she does it with the other guys. I don't recall her doing it with Ben.

She did several times (with Ben). One that I remember is at the very end of their Wrigley Field date

TeamLauren - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:45 pm

^^ moon, ah, probably why I didn't notice, was #teamlauren and skipped that particular date.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Sorry if any of this has been discussed but I am late in coming to the party. I am more confused that ever with this season. The last few seasons, the F1 has been SO apparent. So much so, that I would think they certainly have something up their sleeves, this can't be so obvious, but it did turn out that way. And here I am again, Jordan so obvious, but now questioning.

Jordan kind of reminds me of a kinder nicer Bentley. Ashley was warned about him previous to filming and yet melted upon meeting him out of the limo. Same here with JoJo and Jordan. She believes everything he says. They probably had to scrape her off of Jordan after their date. Whenever there is some controversy in the house, Jordan is always front and center. You never see Luke involved in those and rarely see Chase. Robby is always front and center. Jordan is also part of and somewhat a leader of the frat boy antics. You never see Luke involved in those. In last night's episode in a PI Jordan made the comment that it's all about Me. I have to question why that was kept in the edit. Maybe the next set of dates will bring more clarity to me. I was really looking forward to this season, I hope it doesn't end up being a bust!

TeamLauren - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:37 pm

That comment - all about me, struck me as well. Is he in it for JoJo or to advance his career? He does have feelings for her but I think it's more of lust than love, IMO. I don't see him ready for marriage or even a serious commitment, if I'm to be honest. Is this gonna be a Mesnick switcheroo?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19 am

I also caught the "all about me" comment and thought maybe I was taking it out of context, not quite sure.  I like Jordan as a guys guy, but for some reason he is getting a bit of the cocky edit, plus there is SO MUCH physical interaction with them, it is almost as if it is lust with some conversation thrown in for good measure.  I am not sure that is the makings of a long-term relationship.

I am confused and hoping next week will shed a little more light on these relationships.  I seems like we will at least get some quality Chase viewing time :inlove
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:40 am

Or, did JoJo knowingly put Chase on the 2on1 so that she could get at least an evenin with him all to herself? She had to give a 1on1 to Wells because of the producers, she probably wanted more time with Joedan and gave him a second 1on1. But did she choose the 2on1 because she had justified concerns or she was trying a smart way to sneak in time with him? Why didn't she put Wells on the 2on1? To me, she'd be more unsure of him because they hadn't had quality time yet. I dunno, but James T or somebody else with whom she had a less strong connection should have been there, IMO. Ah well, at least he got the rose at the end of that date though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:53 am

aviej wrote:Or, did JoJo knowingly put Chase on the 2on1 so that she could get at least an evenin with him all to herself? She had to give a 1on1 to Wells because of the producers, she probably wanted more time with Joedan and gave him a second 1on1. But did she choose the 2on1 because she had justified concerns or she was trying a smart way to sneak in time with him? Why didn't she put Wells on the 2on1? To me, she'd be more unsure of him because they hadn't had quality time yet. I dunno, but James T or somebody else with whom she had a less strong connection should have been there, IMO. Ah well, at least he got the rose at the end of that date though.
I have looming concerns about why Chase is in this 2:1 date, however...I think it's very much producer-driven (throwing the two "betas" in the house to see who wins her over). And Chase stands to benefit from it at this later stage in the process. It's like a 2:1 and a 1:1 wrapped into one after Derek leaves.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:02 pm

My hope is TPTB throw us a curve and put the F1 on a 2on1 for the first time ever.

OR

#1: He wasn't a front runner at that point, but on that date she begins to see Chase w/o her Jordan colored glasses on and opens up her heart to him.

#2: She takes him along for the ride until the F3 because he is in contention for next Bach.

#3: He is going to BIP where he is the "Tanner" of the season and finds his dream lady there :wedding

Either one of these options works for me.  I love a love story and want JoJo to end up with the best guy for her.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:06 pm

aviej wrote:Or, did JoJo knowingly put Chase on the 2on1 so that she could get at least an evenin with him all to herself? She had to give a 1on1 to Wells because of the producers, she probably wanted more time with Joedan and gave him a second 1on1. But did she choose the 2on1 because she had justified concerns or she was trying a smart way to sneak in time with him? Why didn't she put Wells on the 2on1? To me, she'd be more unsure of him because they hadn't had quality time yet. I dunno, but James T or somebody else with whom she had a less strong connection should have been there, IMO. Ah well, at least he got the rose at the end of that date though.

Aviej, does Jordan have another 1on1 date in episode 6??  I thought it looked as if he was on a group date with James T.

I was thinking the 2on1 was a good way for her to get quality time with Chase and let Derek go before the RC.  Luke, Robby and Jordan would not be slighted because Chase got a second 1on1 before them. Also, I think Wells and Derek go home, so if they were on the 2on1 together she would have had to keep one of them. JMO
locoforbach
locoforbach

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Now I'm confused. I thought we said Jordan gets a second 1on1. In the next episode, Wells get a 1on1 right? Who then gets the second 1on1? Was it Alex? But I thought I saw Alex in a preview for a GD and he went up and kissed her in front of everyone else? I'm confused about the timeline again, sorry scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc