SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sun 17 Jul 2016, 8:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:If she lets Luke, Chase, and Robby go and keeps Jordan, this will be me:  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 2292733854 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 2292733854 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 2292733854
I'm warning you all now. Be prepared for some :soapbox and Redfacemad and THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 623245435 from me!

There's a phrase we use in New Zealand when we want someone to stay strong.

So Kia kaha @MiaHawk

Kia kaha e hoa!
Stay strong my friend. bestbud!

bestbud! :frommeto
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 26 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 17 Jul 2016, 10:00 am

In case anyone doesn't realize it, the NO SPOILER threads have been moved to the bottom of the Main Forum page in order to deter spoiled members posting in the no spoiled section.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri 29 Jul 2016, 4:58 pm

To all my fellow UNSPOILED friends...it has been a HUGE pleasure sounding off in these threads with you all season...what a fun, thoughtful, and intelligent group. It was wonderful being in your company this time around and I am ready to give it another go next season!

It was fun to analyze the edit, etc. albeit a little dissapointing for me, IMO. But still fun, nonetheless. This season was all about watching the lead's feet & BL. The edit really couldn't hide much. Perhaps next season will be more interesting.

This is me....raising my white flag.  bestbud!  :frommeto
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc