SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 12:23 pm

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 Asexual it is then.  cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just can't give grown men a pass on whining for any reason. Grow some balls. Sorry I just find whiny men extremely repellent. If this is what men in my age group are really like then I'm going lesbian. cheeky

All JMO.

If I were in that age group I'd never date anyone from the show so can't really get worked up over it. I know that I'd have been whiny about Courtney, Vienna, and probably even the minor ones like Tierra and I don't even consider myself a whiny person. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Ya but we're women. Ess okay for us. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 31, 2016 12:32 pm

No, it's really not. laugh out loud

The way I look at it is that this exact situation will never come up again where there's 1 woman and a ton of guys along with more producers/crew so odds are against them being whiny irl.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 31, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm kidding. cheeky I agree this situation won't come up in real life and these guys probably aren't this whiny in real life but hey they signed up for it so I'm going to make fun of them.  :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Go for it, blu. Now what about Luke?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue May 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Leave it to Robby to notice Chad's tie matched Jojo's dress in the middle of "confrontation" laugh out loud That was the funniest moment for me. His time with Jojo is cut so short. I wonder if his commentary would be funnier and less mean-spirited.

Chad said & did some mean things that admittedly made me snicker, but the overall & ongoing negativity was difficult to enjoy.

Could you guys tell Luke was frustrated? laugh out loud I really wanted him to beat Grant though truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 I'm starting to see that seriousness about Luke. I think there's more to him, though, and am looking forward to the 1on1.

Wells showed he is a great sport with a nice sense of humor. Seems like an enjoyable person to be around (and hot) giggling I really felt for him nearly passing out, only to win the opportunity to do it again and have a good attitude about it.

Chase's snow was a nice way to get to know something about him that'll come up again. A TB edit may be in the works here  :Nod:

As far as sparks flying, I'm not feeling anything yet.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 pm

JoJo has the best facial reactions, I swear. Her face when James said a smile is the only thing you can see on the outside that comes from inside was so adorable. You could literally see eyes open up, her head tilt a bit, and the kind of exasperated/breath being taken away look on her face. It reminded me of her reaction when the "I love you too" ordeal went down.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Jo is so expressive and very easy to read. She's just highly emotional and it's all written all over her face. I thought it was so cute how touched she was by chase and went to go sit on his lap without an invite laugh out loud. Adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Finally watched both episodes but episode 2 is where you really start seeing the dates that's pretty telling.

I think Jojo applied the advise of the girls because she pretty much ignored Jordan in this episode when she gave him a rose and a tongue the first night.

Anyway, Chad really came off jerky and too strong but knowing that his mom just passed away 6 months ago, it seemed like his attitude was a cover for grief. Not trying to excuse his rudeness but it gave me a different perspective. The puppy thing choked me up a bit. A big guy like taking care of a pup has some softness inside. While he's being terribly rude, I think he said the most reasonable thing a person in their right mind would say. The guys were saying all those things they love about Jojo when they barely know anything about her in less than 48 hours (except may be Jordan).

Love Chase! So glad he's not Jojo's pick (as spoiled he's not F1) because I want him to be the next Bachelor. He's not the most attractive but he seems authentic and his voice is so calming. Everything about him that I've stalked on his IG seems like he's a great guy and he's so normal.

They keep trying to sell Luke as the new Bachelor but it isn't working for me. He's got the amazing back story - West Point grad, war veteran, musician, yadi yadi yada but trying so hard to have a sob story. He's the one obviously trying to play for the Bachelor than Jordan.

Little Alex, thanks for his service for our country, but he's annoying. Why does he feel the need to always call out Chad for every little thing - food, extra time with Jojo, the date. He's acting like the leader of the pack of whiny men and Jordan is right smack in the fray.

Ugh...where do I start with Jordan? I tried so hard to like him. It's not like I hate him but his nice guy schtick seems put on. You can tell the editing that they're painting him with this story "right guy" "with the wrong reasons" as the camera panned to him when those phrases were uttered. That group date was so suited for him and his dreams. Jojo also kept saying she and her family are big sports fans so she definitely did what Andi did - pick the sports guy. It's also very telling he must have watched past seasons for purposes of knowing the mechanics when he used the most comical and cliche phrase used in Bachelor since time immemorial - "you continue to impress me." Jojo used the same phrase during the RC.

Lastly Robby with his bow tie. There's guys who can wear bow ties and make it look effortless but he looked trying hard to put an air around him - like he's got class and he's timeless. He didn't pull it off IMO. He came off as a very pretentious banker. I don't understand why they put his job as former competitive swimmer rather than a banker. They're really trying to paint Jojo as the sports loving gal to sell the JorJo pairing.

All these are JMO as usual.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue May 31, 2016 2:26 pm

This batch of guys seems grossly inclined to be Produced and Over-Produced, from Chad (sucking up with all those ITMs and his matching tie and waiting outside with a drink), to that stupid "took the bait" pack of idiots trading Airtime ("say bad things about Chad, take 7") for their Manlihood. Chad reminds me of (dating myself) David The Personal Trainer from Jillian's season, and Ryan from Emily's season == the over the top, steroid-induced, Faux Machismo of it all.

I do agree that she's easy to read. I haven't seen her actually into very many of these guys yet, at all.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue May 31, 2016 2:55 pm

^^^^  I thought of David too.  But on the flip side....I thought the pack of whiners thought Chad was violating the Bro Code. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702