SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:09 am

JoJo is my favorite 'Ette. I love how she handled the awkward kiss with Will on the first night. You can tell that she treats people with respect and kindness and I love her energy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lily Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:25 am

Mommyof1 wrote:JoJo is my favorite 'Ette.  I love how she handled the awkward kiss with Will on the first night.  You can tell that she treats people with respect and kindness and I love her energy!  

Ditto Mommyof1. I'm loving all these positive posts about Jojo and it looks like the tide is turning in favor of BBJ giggling I'm thinking that he won't know what hit him and be totally smitten and good to our Jojo. I'm hoping that she shatters the show's ratings and gets her happy ending. cheerleader
Edit to add: reading the posts in the non spoilers section has been a real treat, albeit they are not your average casual viewers. Amazing stuff yes thank you moderators for having made it possible!!!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:I was wrong with my pre season assumptions. I thought Jojo would act entitled, and so far she's proven to be the opposite. She is gracious, knows her worth, and does not act as though she thinks she deserves any kind of  treatment. She handled the "nagging" comment beautifully.

For that, I might actually compare her to Ash or Des, without the insecurity of the former two.

Alanna wrote:Jo bowled me over with how she handled the naggy comment. I was not expecting that and found her taking it in good humor as incredibly gracious and surprising. She is a rockstar.

bleuberry wrote:I'm totally loving JoJo and am pleasantly surprised thus far. She's coming off as humble and grateful to me and I don't think it's an act. I'd say she's a good combination of every lead before her.

mysthelma wrote:I mean she even says "thank you" after a kiss. truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698 truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2498057887

:yes:  i agree so much with all the positives about Jojo in this thread and had to more than like the above. And I think the bolded basically says it all. Rockstar Ette. yes

She's so secure, confident, kind, respectful, and poised on camera it's amazing to me.  Even in post show comments, she's never trying to be negative or put anyone down or make snarky jabs at easy targets. She comes from privilege and is gorgeous but still seems totally approachable and not like she thinks she's above anyone.  I just love her.  Keep it up Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:54 am

The jury's still out as far as I'm concerned. So far she seems to be doing pretty well with the guys but I'm going to have to see more to decide about her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:58 am

albean99 wrote:The jury's still out as far as I'm concerned. So far she seems to be doing pretty well with the guys but I'm going to have to see more to decide about her.

Ditto. We've only seen two episodes and one was the meet and greet. It's the equivalent of the first two dates. Everyone ... well, almost everyone ... is still on their best behaviour. Usually, tptb save the fun stuff about the lead until later in the season. They relish in exposing weaknesses and hypocrisies. I expect that we will see that whatever is considered her greatest strength, will be turned into a negative. Somehow, I expect all that sexiness will be turned against her, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 pm

So I finally got to see the episode today (stupid travel) and wow, Luke is one sexy man in action. He is not the most handsome, but dang he almost beat the professional (in amazing shape) firefighter at the firefighter challenge. And the way he held her and kissed her. Yummy. Wells was a sweetheart and I applaud that he never gave us even though the turn out gear weighed almost as much as he does. Grant is handsome but didn't resonate with me and while we caught JoJo helping Robby dress there was no visible spark between him and JoJo at the cocktail party portion of the date.

Derek is so handsome and sweet and he and JoJo are totally in the friendzone. He is one who I will actually enjoy watching going on BiP and get some hot girls to lose their minds over him. He deserves some TLC.

I don't get the Chad love. If he was one of the three to not go on a date he would have popped a blood vessel. I appreciated that Chase was there for JoJo and therefore disappointed that he didn't get a date. Chase wasn't acting like a child, just expressing some disappointment. Chad was also a buzz kill on the Bachelor Nation date. It was supposed to be fun and silly. The guys weren't lying they were playing along with the theme of the date. Chad probably didn't understand the idea of playing along because it seems like if it isn't Chad's way it is just wrong. And any mention on JoJo being like MeAndi should have ended with her accepting the naggy comment and moving on. MeAndi would have stopped the date, thrown a royal hissy fit, sent Chad home immediately and then had the rest of the day spent telling her how awesome she was and how wrong he was. JoJo actually let it go and listened to what he had to say. And isn't it funny that Chad who complained about the other guys being so into JoJo after one extended conversation and a little make out sesh magically had feelings for JoJo? I just don't get how Chad was appealing on that date at all. I am also over James T and his guitar and poems. Others have complained about musician Luke, but all James T has done is promote his music and writing skills. I think he realizes he has no shot at JoJo so is using his time for all he can get out of it.

As for the date roses. I think JoJo actually have them to MOT guys who are nice and will probably be on BiP, but would not be targets of jealousy from the other guys.

Chad and Daniel. Give up women, move in together and consume large quantities of protein and stroke each other's egos and what ever else makes you happy. But please both of you leave women kind alone. Chad's playing of the dead mom card in Epi two was so typical that instead of feeling bad I just rolled my eyes and thought and her starts the sob stories.

Alex, I refuse to make fun of a man's height since he has no control over that, but being a whiny little chit stirrer I can and will criticize. My crush is over, you killed some of your hot factor by sticking your nose into Chad's beeswax. Let the protein filled roid rage king self-destruct. Don't fall to his level. Acting as dumb as someone else rarely is a good look.

Chase and the snow was very sweet and shades of Whitney and her whiskey to me. I am not ruling him out, but I think he might just be too nice for our JoJo. A 30 year old single JoJo would dies for a Chase. I think a 25 year old still wants some excitement JoJo may get too many butterflies for someone else.

I like JoJo. I did want her to tell Chad that she already talked to him so let her talk to other people, but other than that, I think she has been pretty good. The Ben references to me except for the one with Derek (which I think was done on purpose to share heart break) were all he taught me to want better and to want what he and Lauren have. No pining over him and if anything a bit of a built in advertisement for what I am beginning to think will actually be an ABC sponsored summer wedding, be it part of BiP or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702