SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 3:19 pm

All blogs will be copied and pasted here. The link will be provided for source purposes only. Do not click the link to avoid any spoilers that may be posted inside the link.

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Her 'Immediate Attraction' to Jordan Rodgers and Meeting All Those 'Strong and Sexy' Men

By JoJo Fletcher @Joellefletcher

05/25/2016 AT 10:00 AM EDT
After JoJo Fletcher won viewers' hearts as a fan favorite on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, she's now on her own journey to love on The Bachelorette. She is blogging exclusively about each and every rose ceremony for PEOPLE – check back each week and follow her on Twitter at @Joellefletcher!

If someone would have told me after being completely heartbroken in Jamaica that I would become the Bachelorette, I would have thought they were crazy! In all honesty I was completely blindsided when Ben broke up with me, it left me hurt and confused. But, if there's one very important thing I learned from my experience on The Bachelor, it's that I deserve to be happy and I am 100 percent ready to fall in love. When I packed my bags and got on the plane leaving Dallas, I felt nervous for what was to come, but extremely lucky and excited to meet the 26 incredible men who put their lives on hold for a chance to find love with me! Though, to be honest, the hardest part about leaving home was saying goodbye to Jackson, my dog! I left him in the precious hands of my parents who promised to send videos while I was gone, and to be honest, those videos got me through a lot of hard times!

Returning to the Bachelor Mansion for my chat with the ex-bachelorettes was surreal. It brought back a rush of emotions, but also just some really good memories from last season. When Ben was out on dates, we did everything we could at the house to try and not think about him romancing one of the other women. Becca Tilley (my BFF!) and I would fill our days painting our nails in the kitchen nook, attempting yoga in the living room, and raiding the snack cabinet for chips and candy. Becca is a huge part of my life, and she was actually the first phone call I made after I was announced as the Bachelorette on After the Final Rose.

I go to Becca for a lot of advice, but heading into this new role I wanted to talk to women who had stood in these heels before me... So turning to Ali Fedotowsky, Des Siegfried (Hartsock) and Kaitlyn Bristowe was exactly what I needed. I knew that each of these women could relate to exactly what I was feeling and could provide some much needed advice. Who else has dated 25 guys at the same time?! Each had such a unique journey as The Bachelorette and that experience led them to these exciting chapters in their lives. I could only hope at the end of this journey, I too would have my happy ending! The ladies gave me such wonderful advice, as well as their blessing on kissing that first night, but to be honest I was still nervous. After all, all the advice in the world couldn't prepare me for this adventure. I told myself that no matter what I would follow my heart, and trust my gut.

As I got dressed for the night, everything really began to sink in. It could have also been the Chipotle burrito I scarfed down a few hours prior. Yes, I am obsessed with Chipotle! I can't help it! Barbacoa, come to me! Okay, Chipotle sidebar over. Back to that first night. Pulling up to the mansion I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was nervous, anxious, excited, but overall extremely hopeful ... hopeful that my future husband would be getting out of one of those limos. That night I began my journey with 26 incredible men and I felt like the luckiest girl in the entire world! Shout out to Chris Harrison for being so great to me that night and really helping to calm my nerves!

Meeting the Men
By the time the first limo pulled up the driveway, I was ready. Bring on the men!! I just wanted to make them feel as comfortable as possible. I remember how scary that moment was for me during Ben's season, so I really wanted to focus on helping to calm their nerves and reassure them as they got out of the limos. Too bad I couldn't remember where I left my unicorn mask ... but with these men, there was no shortage of memorable first impressions.

When Jordan stepped out I felt an immediate attraction; not only was he good looking, but it felt so natural talking to him. I mean talk about off to a good start! If the rest of these guys were anything like him I knew I would be in for a phenomenal journey. And I wasn't wrong, because then came Derek, and then Grant. My nerves started to settle ... with each sweet and charming personality, came a strong and sexy man behind it. A few guys even made it personal like Robby, who remembered my mother's infamous champagne sip straight from the bottle during my hometown last season. Robby came prepared with a personalized bottle, which of course in Fletcher fashion, we sipped straight from the bottle. A man after my own heart and one I knew my mom would love. Now, I HAVE to talk about Wells ... Wells brought All 4 One out of the limo with him. Talk about romantic! I used to jam to this song back in the day, driving around in my parents' car, windows down, singing at the top of my lungs, so of course to sing along to them in person was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some guys brought their own brand of humor, like Jonathan, who wore a kilt. I thought it was pretty unique, but to be honest I'm still not quite sure I get his joke. Am I missing something? Sal's joke on the other hand was pretty funny; I can appreciate a guy with a ballsy sense of humor! But I think my favorite entrance was from Luke who rode in on a real unicorn! Come on a hot guy and a unicorn, so much yes!

Cocktail Party
After that last limo I couldn't wait to get inside! I was so excited to finally sit down and talk with these men, not only because I couldn't wait to know more about them, but also, because man were my heels killing me! When I did finally sit down, Alex was someone who really impressed me right off the bat. Firstly, he's a handsome Marine, but he was also so open and sincere. Then there was Saint Nick. Now, in my family Christmas only comes once a year. But with Nick, I could tell I'd be in a holiday spirit all the time. What a character! For someone who made me laugh so much, there was actually a lot more under that beard than what first meets the eye. Then there was Will ... let's talk about that first kiss, shall we?! I have to say, my first kiss with Will wasn't exactly as I had dreamed. To be honest, I don't think I was fully prepared for it and actually got really nervous. He put me on the spot there a little, but I appreciate him putting himself out there. And he will forever go down as my first kiss as Bachelorette. Or will it? Was that a kiss? I'm still not sure! You tell me!

I knew the night was taking a turn the moment Daniel jumped into the pool. Hey, I remember what it was like that first night; sometimes you need a drink to take the edge off. But some guys had one, two, three ... I don't know how many drinks they had to take the edge off. That edge was off! I'm all about having fun, but this experience is something that I take seriously and I just wanted to make sure that people were not just there to party. And then when Vinny and Nick S interrupted my interview, well, everything just got out of control. I started to lose faith, started to think that maybe I wouldn't make the connections I wanted to make on that first night.

But the night picked up when I had meaningful conversations with guys like James T, who was not only a huge sweetheart but such a gentleman, and Luke, a fellow Texan who hand picked cowgirl boots for me as a gift. How sweet was that?! Or Chad, who shared a more vulnerable side to himself.

First Impression Rose
When Chris Harrison dropped off the first impression rose on the table, I had a lot of thinking to do. So many of these men really impressed me that night, I feel like a lot of them made great impressions. But, I couldn't help but think of when Jordan stepped out of the limo, I knew there was a connection between us. It wasn't until we kissed (my REAL first kiss of the evening) that I knew he had made a lasting impression. So, I decided to give him my first impression rose. And hey, let me put something else to rest right now. A couple people have asked me if I spoke to Jordan prior to that first night, and I can honestly tell you that at no time did we ever speak to each other. The first time we spoke was when he stepped out of that limo and said hello! Sure, his name had been leaked online and I knew a guy named Jordan Rodgers was likely arriving, but we never ever spoke. Okay, onto the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony
I was in a whirlwind after all the events of the evening, but I knew the hardest part was yet to come ... the rose ceremony. I remember standing there feeling so blessed to be The Bachelorette but also feeling so nervous about the responsibility that comes with it. Being on this end of a rose ceremony is so much pressure! I just didn't want to make a mistake on this first rose ceremony, what if I sent home someone I had a real connection with?! I remember thinking, "I wish Jackson was here!" so he could just run to all the men he thought were best for me.

And then in true Bachelor fashion ... the night took another turn.

Into the rose seremony walked former Bachelor Jake Pavelka. When he interrupted I was confused to say the least. (lets be honest, it was written all of my face!) I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. Was he here for me? You have to understand, Jake is a very good family friend. He went to high school with my brothers, I've known him for years. And all I kept thinking was OMG is this person I look at as an older brother about to tell me has feelings for me?! So when Jake told me he just wanted to give me some advice and let me know how confident he was that I will find love with the men in that room, I was relieved, but also touched, that he would take the time to come and wish me the best and share some guidance on how to get through a Rose Ceremony.

I didn't want to keep those poor guys worried and waiting too long. I could only imagine what was going through their minds. All of these men were so great, but in the end I knew I had to say goodbye to some of them. And I knew that my heart was all I could lead with in that moment. Saying goodbye to people is never easy, and that's the hardest part of this whole journey. I am so lucky that all of these men came here to meet me, but I know I have to follow my heart and make the best choices for me. I knew that each hard goodbye meant one step closer to hopefully finding the man for me. In the end I felt confident in the roses that were handed out that night.

I can't believe that is the end of my first night as The Bachelorette! I can't wait for you guys to see what happens next! I went on some unbelievable dates in some of the most beautiful locations around the world. There are many many highs to come. There are also some devastating lows. Many tears were shed along the way, and not all by me. Oh, and we haven't even really talked about Chad yet. Get ready. What happens with Chad is hard to put into words. You'll just have to tune in to see for yourself!

Xoxo,
JoJo
People

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Chris Harrison Blogs ‘The Bachelorette’ Season Premiere

May 23, 2016
Greetings, Bachelor Nation! It’s so great to be back with you on Monday nights where we belong. It’s been a long few months since our last visit, and I can tell you that things have been busy all around Bachelor Nation. Ali Fedotowsky and Desiree Hartsock are pregnant, Ben and Lauren have moved to Denver and are more in love than ever, Kaitlyn and Shawn are living happily together and planning the next steps of their lives. We are so lucky to be so surrounded by love stories right now, and I really hope that continues as we continue forward into this next season of The Bachelorette.

I think we can all agree that after the heartbreaking finale for JoJo last season, no one deserved another shot at love more than her. And I think after watching our season premiere you feel like we made the right choice. JoJo is energetic, smart, emotionally available, and as ready for love as anyone could ever be. JoJo literally drove away from the After The Final Rose last season and moved directly into her suite near the mansion where she would begin her turn as our Bachelorette. It was a whirlwind of emotion, but with her family right alongside her, and with all the support from you, the fans, she hit the ground running.

Before she met the guys, we asked Kaitlyn, Desiree, and Ali to sit down with JoJo to teach her some of the do’s and don’t of trying to fall in love in this way. Kaitlyn is happily engaged, Desiree is happily married, and Ali (though her relationship from The Bachelorette ended a few years after it began) is newly pregnant and says her happiness today is directly attributed to what she learned as the Bachelorette. The three of these women gave JoJo great advice, but more importantly, they infused her with confidence and sent her into the night feeling better than ever.

Last season, JoJo came out of the limo wearing a unicorn mask, so you better believe the guys were more excited than ever to woo this creative lady with creative entrances. Wells wowed everyone by bringing All-4-One with him (that was a first, and it was genius); Christian came zooming in on a motorcycle; and Luke brought back the unicorn with a real life unicorn of his own. But I don’t think any entrance has ever been as big, as bold, and as brash as Jolly Old Saint Nick! Yes, Nick B., or Santa Claus, as many will call him from now on, really brought a lot of joy to the house that night, and also a bit of confusion.

Not only did he come in as Santa Claus, but he really committed. He brought presents for the other men. He ate milk and cookies. He even had JoJo sit on his lap. For what it’s worth, I think this bizarre move was totally brilliant. After all, everyone loves Santa Claus. Some may call him crazy, but in Bachelor Nation, we applaud his bravery and all hope we are on his “nice list” next year.

I think we would all agree that this was one of the wildest first nights in Bachelorette history. Daniel really brought the party, Chad was happy to provide his very bold opinions, and Jordan brought the first real kiss of the season — and with that won the first impression rose. That rose, we all know has been a blessing or a curse for all who receive it. Last season it went to Olivia, but the season before that it went to Shawn. I’m sure that we, and all the guys in the house, will be keeping a close eye on that relationship as it develops.

As you saw at the end of the show, we have an unbelievable season in store for you. There’s going to be fireworks, both literal and figurative, and I really mean it when I say that this is the most dramatic season in Bachelorette history. Can’t wait for you to watch next week as the dates begin! Until then, Bachelor Nation, it feels so good to be back!

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Yahoo.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 4:06 pm

There are vids in the link, however I didn't watch them. Warning: There are a lot of comments at the end of the blog which contains speculations/opinions/spoilers/various comments.

People
The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Chad's 'Threats of Violence' Toward the Other Men: He's 'a Complex Guy with Complex Emotions'
By JoJo Fletcher @Joellefletcher

05/31/2016 AT 09:45 AM EDT
After JoJo Fletcher won viewers' hearts as a fan favorite on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, she's now on her own journey to love on The Bachelorette. She is blogging exclusively about each and every rose ceremony for PEOPLE – check back each week and follow her on Twitter at @Joellefletcher!

Welcome back everyone, what a whirlwind of a week it has been!

I have to start this with a huge thank you to an amazing Bachelor Nation. You guys have been so kind to me. I've received so much love from people on social media, my home state of Texas and beyond. I can't explain the amazing feeling of having so many people shower me with such nice compliments and words of encouragement. Being The Bachelorette isn't easy and I'm sure sometimes you wont agree with my decisions, but staying true to myself and my heart – while giving these relationships my full attention and effort – is what was really important to me. This has been really humbling to me and I just wanted you guys to know how much your support and love means to me. Thank you!

On to the first week of dates!

So the first night is fun, but this is where it really begins. It's just crazy to watch the guys moving into the Bachelor Mansion. It seems like yesterday I was moving in with all the other women on Ben's season, rushing upstairs to find bedrooms, exploring the house. One thing I was also strangely excited to see was what all these guys looked like out of their suits. It was great seeing them all dressed up (even Santa!) on that first night, but I think someone's everyday style can tell you a lot about someone and I was excited to see how these guys put themselves together.

I know there were a lot of questions about why I kept some of the guys that really enjoyed themselves that first night, guys like Daniel. But I understood – having gone through it myself – just how overwhelming that first night can be. And while Daniel might have taken advantage of the full bar (and the pool!) a little bit more than others, I think he deserved the benefit of the doubt. So I was looking forward to spending more time with him, and all of the guys this week. The worst thing you can do in that situation is send someone home and then regret it. You don't want to make a mistake.

I really wanted to have some fun on the first date, but I also wanted to see these put themselves out there. Hot guys at the fire academy? Come on! And I may have had a little help tailoring my suit. I mean, I had to look half-way decent for the first date! I thought that by starting the date with me rolling in on a fire truck and putting out that fire would be a good way to break the ice. But it was actually really hard; that hose weighed so much! When we got to the fire academy, they put the guys immediately to work. That day was really hot and the gear was not lightweight. And Wells – what an angel – no matter how tired he got he kept pushing and pushing. Wells might not be the biggest and brawniest of the group, but when it comes to a husband, I'm looking for more than just muscles. And there's something to be said about Wells and his effort that day. It's actually a great metaphor for a relationship. That kind of desire and drive is something I want in a partner. I want them to keep pushing through how matter hard it gets, and on that date Wells showed me he could do that. But at the end of the day, Grant was able to rescue me from that tower, even though Luke did give him a run for his money!

RELATED VIDEO: Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher's Top 3 Tips for Getting over Heartbreak

It was great to get that extra time with Grant. He's such a sweet and genuine soul. I was really impressed at his honesty and transparency in that conversation. And Luke. Wow. He is just a big sexy hunk of a man. Have I told you about his hands? He has the biggest hands. When he wraps his hands around me, I feel so safe and protected. Those hands! Okay, no more commenting on that! And I didn't know the guys down there could see us! Ugh. Sorry, guys! All in all, spending time with all the guys was a great way to end the day, but at the end of it all, I was so impressed by Wells on this date, from start to finish, I just had to give him the rose.

I woke up the next day really believing in this journey more than ever before because I could already feel myself developing genuine connections. It left me looking forward to my one on one date with Derek. And the fact that our date was going to be based solely on choices we made together left me very aware of how we communicate and would make choices as a couple. Plus, I LOVE a good adventure and having someone who can share in my love of adventure and spontaneity is important! Derek was so great at rolling with the punches and I think we definitely made some great choices cumulating in a pretty epic date. And the fact that it landed us in San Francisco, a place I have ALWAYS wanted to go, well, that was icing on the cake.

RELATED VIDEO: See JoJo Fletcher's GIF-Worthy Expressions

At dinner, I saw exactly what I needed to see from Derek as he opened up to me about his past. I understand how challenging it can be to drop those walls and build trust, and the fact that he felt comfortable enough to share his experiences with me made me feel lucky. I was lucky not only to be there with him in that beautiful setting, but that he trusted me. I knew then that everything I had been feeling that day with him was true and real. And I couldn't see myself not giving him a rose on that date. I was happy to give it to him and equally as relieved he accepted it.

My next group date at SportsNation was so exciting for me. Sports were always a big deal in my house growing up, and I played sports my whole life, so to take part in something as awesome as SportsNation was surreal. Taking over their show and turning it into BachelorNation was a blast! Thank you especially to Max and Marcellus (and to Richelle, the show's badass producer!), who were so funny both on camera and off. Before the guys arrived, the three of just sat at their big desk and goofed around. I only wish Michelle Beadle could have joined us. Maybe next time?! So I know that most guys love sports, so I figured this would be a good date for a big group of guys. But I also really wanted to see how they brought their own creativity to the date. I loved seeing the guys' end zone dances! Thank goodness I didn't have to do one, cause I'm not the best dancer! I have to admit that being called a nag by Chad was definitely a bit surprising. It felt undeserved and hurtful. I was definitely taken aback, especially because I have all kinds of faults, but I don't think I'm especially "naggy." And while I was hurt, I do respect someone who is honest and able to speak their mind.

Going into our after party, I was looking forward to hearing from the guys what they thought of the day's date and more about them. My time with Chad was unexpected. I guess I was expecting him to follow up on his little "nagging" comment. Instead, he was open and vulnerable. And I felt fortunate that he could open up to me about the passing of his mother. I really feel like this night Chad was able to show me sides of him that I don't think a lot of other people – especially the other guys – often see. After spending the extra time with James T, however, I knew Max and Marcellus's power ranking was accurate. What a total sweetheart.

Arriving to that cocktail party, I was totally shocked to see Chad standing there. And while we didn't spend too much time together, I do appreciate a man showing me that he wants to spend time with me. There were some guys that first week who just kind of faded away, as if they really didn't care about me. Chad didn't do that.

The night really took off when I spent time with Chase. The time we spent together that night instantly made me know that I needed to spend some quality time with him. Stay tuned for that! Meanwhile, Chad and the guys were really getting after it. I had no idea there was this much tension between Chad and the other guys. I knew there was some tension, of course, but I didn't know there were threats of violence. I don't feel great now seeing this. It's all just so complicated. Chad is a complex guy with complex emotions. And I know he means well. But he really shouldn't be threatening other guys. That's not cool. What's going to happen next with Chad and the guys? Well, I can tell you now that what's coming up is – to go to the Bachelor lingo – quite possibly "the most dramatic episode in Bachelor history." Next week? The week after? I can't tell you. You'll have to tune in to see how it all goes down.

So get ready Bachelor Nation, it's about to get crazy.

Xoxo,
JoJo

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 pm

There are vids in the link, I didn't view them. There are currently no comments, however there is a section to participate. I'm sure there will be comments.

People
Chris Harrison Blogs ‘The Bachelorette’ Episode 2
Hello, Bachelor Nation!

First and foremost let me begin by saying “Happy Memorial Day.” We are all so lucky to get to do what we love, and that is thanks to the men and women who have served this country and protected our right to live in freedom. So thank you to all of the brave women and men who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

After a wild first night in Bachelor mansion where so many love stories (and some hangovers, I’m looking at you, Vinny) begin, it was time to get going on the dates, and we wanted to get this week started with a bang. So we blew up a limo. We had a ton of fun getting this date set up and worked hand in hand with some real heroes: firefighters, to keep everyone safe but also give them a taste of what training to be a firefighter is like.

Related: ‘The Bachelorette’ Recap: Meathead to the Max

Obviously, Grant, who is a real firefighter from San Francisco, had a bit of a leg up in this competition, but it wasn’t a runaway, not by a long shot. A lot of these guys are very athletic, like Luke, who spent 8 years in the military. Even guys who weren’t as big, like Ali, Wells, and Vinny were really putting it all on the line to try to win some extra time with JoJo. But when all was said an done, Grant took it home and got to spend a little alone time with JoJo before the rest of the guys arrived at the after party. It was the first group date for JoJo and she quickly got a taste of how hard it is, especially when so many guys put their heart out there for a rose, but she only has one to give out. Wells took it home and he’s someone I expect we’ll be talking about for a good, long time.

The first one-on-one date of the season went to Derek, who many of you have noted looks like John Krasinski. Well, he kind of does. Good for both of them, I suppose. This date was incredibly fun, and JoJo and Derek had lots of decisions to make. The date itself was really simple and they ended up just having a quick little talk near the Golden Gate Bridge, but how they got there was the interesting part. It took a lot of work, but it was a fun day for them both and will be a great story for them to share.

That night, they got a little deeper and JoJo got to know more about Derek, about his past relationships, and about what he wants. You’ve heard JoJo mention Lauren and Ben a few times this season. I think she recognizes how close she was to getting the kind of relationship she wanted and I think she knows that her love story is out there. She knows how much Ben and Lauren love each other and she is looking for her own love story now. I’m hoping our next Bachelor says “I want a love like JoJo has with…” whomever she chooses.

Just when things were going a little too smoothly, things got very Chad all of a sudden. This group date at SportsNation was supposed to be a lighthearted and fun day for the guys. No one expected Chad to be so vocal, but at this point that is something we should all get used to. Chad is going to be Chad. All the guys eyes were on Chad, but what they didn’t get to see is his conversation with JoJo, where he seems to be just a little different than he is around the guys. I guess this makes sense, but I have a feeling it’s going to cause some tension in the house for awhile. Jordan, Christian, Nick B, Alex, and James also had great conversations with her that night, and it was James who eventually got the rose and felt very validated after telling JoJo how he was starting to feel.

Chad kept the pressure on and had a great time chatting up JoJo before the cocktail party started the next night. Let me tell you, the other guys did not appreciate it. In fact, most of the night was about Chad’s antics, Chad’s meat supply, and whether or not JoJo was seeing the same Chad that the guys were seeing. Chad on the other hand, just kept eating and didn’t seem to mind much, other than when Alex confronted him. I expect to see a lot more Chad next week and we hope you’re as excited as we are.

JoJo’s love story is off to a great start and we have one of the best group of guys ever. The drama and fighting all comes down to the fact that JoJo is an amazing woman and these guys will all seemingly do anything to get to know her. Lucky for you! Don’t miss next week: Two nights. Four hours! I guarantee you it’s going to blow your mind. Until then, Bachelor Nation, we’ll see you on Twitter @chrisbharrison.

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Chris H's blog Episode 3 --I posted the entirety. I did not see any spoilers, however I would suggest not clicking on in case there are any links, comments etc.
source

Hello again, Bachelor Nation! We are halfway through the two-day television event of the summer, and all I can say is “Chad.”

It’s been such a dramatic journey for JoJo so far. This week alone she had amazing dates with Chase and James T., but the real drama is taking place back at the Bachelor mansion. Before we get into that, let’s start at the beginning.

Right off the bat, JoJo took Chase to do some hot yoga and there is no better way to get your walls to come down than to do something totally and completely uncomfortable. Letting your guard down is an important part of falling in love, and as silly as it seems, Chase and JoJo were able to let loose and talk about some really personal things. Chase really opened up about what he wanted and I can really see a spark forming between them. While back at the house, sparks were flying with Chad, fireworks were going off all around Chase and JoJo as they were serenaded by Charles Kelley.

Related: ‘The Bachelorette’ Recap: ‘Is This Real?’

But before the night ended, Chad let the other guys know that he didn’t think a date with 12 guys would go well, and well, he was right. In fact he made sure of it. Tensions with Alex, Jordan and the others are running high, but it’s pretty clear that Evan has pretty much made it his mission to let everyone see the “real Chad.”
“Sex Talks” was a very different group date idea, but the truth is, many of these dates are about challenging yourself and stepping outside of your comfort zone. At first the guys were a little scared, but as soon as they started planning their stories, it became very fun for them. Especially Evan. It was fun for everyone — except for Chad.

Chad looked like he was going to shoot lasers from his eyes while Evan was talking about steroids. And when Chad and Evan passed, well it’s hard to say exactly what happened. It looked like they were both trying to get by each other, but somehow Chad ended up with Evan’s shirt in his hand and before you knew it, it was ripped. That would have been enough, but after a pretty bad idea (kissing JoJo on stage) went awry, Chad punched the living hell out of a door and let Evan know that he was going to die. Statistically speaking that’s true, eventually, but we hope that doesn’t happen to any of these guys anytime soon.
This is when the rumblings started, and someone let our staff know that they were slightly worried. Obviously, we already have security on site all day and night, but to make everyone feel a little better, we brought a security guard up into the house. So when Evan told me that there were further threats of violence, I had to take action. Of course there is going to be drama between 26 guys trying to compete for one woman, especially a woman as wonderful as JoJo, but if there is actually fear of violence, we have to step in and make sure everyone feels comfortable.

I want to quickly sidestep and talk about James T. JoJo planned an old fashioned date with him and it was really incredible. Jean Veloz has been dancing for 9 decades, and to get a lesson from her is a pretty incredible thing. And then to step out into Culver City and be transported to the past with a swing dancing flash mob? Well, it couldn’t have happened to a better guy. JoJo said that she felt so comfortable with James, but wanted to see it go to the next level romantically. When James opened up about his insecurities stemming from his past, and then when he took all his feelings and put them into song for JoJo, he really helped her see that romantic part of him and they connected in a way I don’t think she expected. He got the rose and he was emanating pure white light of excitement. That’s James.

With roses in the hands of Evan, James T, and Chase, and with such a dramatic week, JoJo decided to cancel the cocktail party and opted for a more laid back daytime pool party. She got to spend quality time with literally every guy, but the thing that kept coming up was Chad. As you can see, Chad has a lot of anger, but he’s not totally out of control. He does seem to know exactly what he’s doing. Whether you like him or not, you kind of have to respect that he is sticking to it. The Chad is The Chad, and at least for now it’s very fun to follow along.

As you can see we are only getting started with all of this drama, and it will all continue tomorrow night at 8 p.m.  Don’t miss it, or you’ll have no idea what everyone is talking about at work on Wednesday. See you tomorrow, Bachelor Nation!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Chris H.'s blog episode 4:I posted the entirety. I did not see any spoilers, however I would suggest not clicking on in case there are any links, comments etc.
source
We’ve just finished our unbelievably dramatic two night Bachelorette event and all I can say is “Wow!” This season really had been astonishing so far, and what we are only getting started. As you’ve seen there is so much more drama coming your way, but as you saw this week, the romance is really ramping up as well.

On Monday we saw romantic dates with Chase and James T., and tonight we saw a truly breathtaking date with Luke at the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Pennsylvania. Before we get into that, let’s go back to Los Angeles…
When we left off on Monday, I had spoken to Chad about some of the concerns voiced by the guys in the house. I don’t mind guys acting like knuckleheads or playing games, that’s up to them. What the show can’t stand for is violence. It was important to me that the men had their say, and all of them agreed after my talk with Chad and our group chat that we could all move forward together.

Immediately, Chad pulled Derek aside to try to clear the air. As usual with Chad, it didn’t go well for anyone, but they men decided to go their separate ways. We said goodbye to some great men that night and we will miss Ali, Christian and Jolly Old Saint Nick. And as our numbers dwindle, our travels begin.
I had never been to Nemacolin, but was totally blown away by how beautiful and vast it was. It was only a two hour ride from Pittsburgh so there was a great blend of city and beautiful and peaceful country life. (Oh, and great golfing!)

I didn’t know you could dog sled when it wasn’t snowing, but JoJo and Luke proved that anything is possible. I know how much JoJo appreciated Luke being so open and honest about his past. He has been through a lot while defending our country and I, too, am grateful for his service.

The concert with Dan + Shay was one of the biggest public events we’ve ever had. There were so many screaming fans and I can tell you that everyone there seemed to be having an awesome time. Luke really became a front runner on that date and I’m sure we will be seeing much more of him in the coming weeks.

Back at home, the news that there was going to be a 2-on-1 hit the guys like a ton of bricks (or like Chad hits a door). Alex was determined to take Chad out and Chad was immediately back to full protein-fueled anger. He wanted nothing more than to prove everyone wrong and show them that his connection with JoJo was more meaningful that theirs.

Meanwhile, the group date was one for the ages. Some of the best football players in the world were kind enough to share Heinz Field with our lovable bachelors. James T. was the first to take a serious blow to the face and we all expected him to leave in tears, but instead he really stuck it out and showed how determined he was to play and to win JoJo’s heart. Credit where credit is due, he played his heart out. This was actually an unusually athletic bunch. Even Evan came through in the clutch and made some game changing catches. And of course Jordan had a chance to display his golden arm. He may not be quite as well known as his brother, but he was certainly the MVP that day, and he led his team to victory (although in fairness he would’ve won either way).

Robby and Jordan really took big strides with JoJo that night. Neither of them have had a one-on-one date but it’s easy to see those connections forming in a big way already. I think this was the week where JoJo really realized she had her work cut out for her and these decisions were going to just keep getting harder all the way through to the end.

Ah, the two-on-one date. I can’t remember a two-on-one date that felt like this one. Alex vs Chad. Chad vs Alex. If there’s one thing we knew for sure, it’s that both guys were going to speak their minds and be honest, and we got exactly what we expected. Believe it or not, both of these men truly had feelings for JoJo that trumped any animosity they had towards each other, but the two-on-one really highlights how people get along in group settings, and it’s pretty clear that Chad…well, Chad does not get along in group settings.

Alex vanquished the giant, but as you saw, Chad was not about to just pack his protein and head home. Chad had more to say to the guys. And in two weeks, he will do exactly that.

Thanks for watching our two-night extravaganza. We will miss you next week, but hopefully you’ll be ready for even more drama and romance two weeks from now. Until then, Bachelor Nation, adios!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:00 pm

JoJo's blog for episode 3. Videos at the link. Warning: Possible spoilers in the comments section.

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher on That Explosive Moment: 'Watching It Back Now, It Scares Me'

Didn't I tell you it was going to be a crazy week?! Chad. Yes, Chad! So much to say. And so much still to come. We'll get there, I promise you, but let's not start there.

I was looking forward to spending more time with Chase and really peeling back his layers. We hadn't had a chance to really connect in our relationship yet, especially since he didn't get a date the week before, but I could tell from my limited time with him that he was funny and romantic. Pretty solid combo. Oh, and he's not too bad to look at either!

Now, I thought a hot yoga date would be fun – and hot, of course. I had no idea, however, that it would be THAT HOT. And I'm not talking about anything other than the temperature. When we walked in the yoga studio, the place was absolutely steaming. And anyone who knows me will tell you that I don't do so well in the heat. Cold? No problem. Heat. We have a problem. Yes, I'm from Dallas and I love it there. But that doesn't mean I handle the heat well!

Intimacy is a huge part of any relationship, and I thought this would be a good date to just jump in and see if Chase and I could be intimate without feeling too weird around each other. It worked. But it was a little rough getting there. I've never heard of an "anger-gasm." Is that just a yoga thing? I kind of like the expression. Anyway, acting out an "anger-gasm" was definitely the strangest thing I have ever done on a first date.

Just when things started to get too weird and the heat started to get to me, everything turned around. It was really because of Chase. We're dripping with sweat and our faces and bodies are intertwined, and it could have gotten so, so awkward. But it didn't. It was intimate and beautiful. I really did feel connected to Chase in that moment.

That connection continued into my dinner with Chase and I began to finally get a true sense of who he is. I appreciated on so many levels his willingness to open up and I felt blessed he would be this vulnerable me. And anytime you can cap a date with a private performance by Charles Kelley, well, that's a great first date.

I was on such a high after that date with Chase, and I was so excited for the group date. But boy it sure didn't turn out the way I imagined it would. First, let me say a few things about the date itself. I'd heard about these performances where people get up and tell intimate stories about their past. Seemed like a great place for a date. But I must admit, when we sat down I immediately knew I was going to get more than I bargained for.

Josie Rosen, the host, was unbelievable and so, so helpful putting this all together. But she and her friends are definitely a little more rated-R. I'm more … well … PG-13. Still, I did my best to just roll with it. If I'm going to find my husband at the end of this, there are going to be times when I need to push myself out of my comfort zone. And this was definitely way out of my comfort zone. And by the way, I even got up there myself for a few quick seconds. I was terrible! The guys were so much better. They really went for it. Vinny was hilarious. Wells was amazing. Alex was too. Okay, they all were! Thank you, guys!

So, it's time to talk about Chad. He was clearly upset by what Evan said up there on stage. I guess I should have put it all together, but I guess I didn't realize that everything Evan was saying was about Chad. Maybe I should have realized it, but I just didn't. There was too much going on, too many relationships being juggled in the moment. So when Chad stepped up there, he was angry. And now, watching it back, I understand why. But that doesn't excuse what happened when they left the stage. Watching it back now, it scares me. I had no idea what was happening back stage with the guys. I do know that violence is never the answer. Putting your hands on someone else is never the way to resolve conflict. And boy was that some conflict.

Going into the after party, I just tried to focus on each individual relationship. Talking to Jordan was sensitive and sweet, and it helped me remember why I gave him the First Impression Rose that first night. Alex, as always, was a shining light, someone who seemingly always makes me feel better, no matter how stressful things get. Grant made me laugh, as he often does. Wells and I really had a lot of fun that evening. We walked around the vintage store pretending to pick pieces out for our future home – and even getting into a motorcycle and sidecar! I really love the creative side to Wells. He's unlike anyone I've ever dated, and I really like that about him.

As the night went on, however, I could tell that the mood was a little heavy. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake it. After speaking with Chad I was SO confused. I mean obviously Chad can be intimidating, but maybe there was truth to what he was saying? At this point, I hadn't seen what the other men had been experiencing except for the little scuffle in the seats of the theater. I appreciated Evan's honesty, but was also disheartened when he gave me an ultimatum. I'm not great with ultimatums. Is anyone?

I truly felt like I needed more time with both Evan and Chad. But before I moved forward with anything, I wanted to make sure Evan felt comfortable remaining in this journey along side Chad. After speaking with him a second time, he decided to stick it out, and I couldn't have been happier with his choice. Evan, a father, gave up so much to do this and to come meet me. That's sacrifice. I decided to give him the rose to prove to him just how invested I was in seeing where our relationship could go.

Never in a million years did I expect what happened next. Seeing that side of Chad after I handed Evan the rose was really upsetting. And, to be honest, I was really questioning Chad and his motives. I knew I would have a lot to think about before going into the rose ceremony, but I was also excited I had at least one more date before having to confront Chad again ... and I knew James T. would be the perfect man to take my mind off the drama.

My date with James T. was exactly what I needed. James is just so authentic, and his energy is contagious. That was the exact energy I needed to be around after everything that happened. Of course I knew James was a sweetheart, but I knew there was more to James than just that. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous we would be dancing because I am – if you can't tell – a terrible dancer, but I knew with James I would be able to just let loose and have fun.

Meeting Jean Veloz, our dance instructor, was so special. She is a swing-dancing legend and just the most darling woman I've ever met. To get to take a lesson from a legend like Jean was such an honor. And the love that she and her dance partner–turned–husband had was inspiring. It left me hoping I could find that too and maybe with James.

Coming out of the Culver Hotel to find all those amazing swing dancers was the most surreal feeling. It felt like we were in the middle of some classic Hollywood film; it was truly magical. And being there with James was nothing short of fun. I can't express to you what a wonderful time I had with him during our day.

Going into the evening, I was really focused on seeing if there was a deeper connection between the two of us. There was no doubt the friendship was there, but I needed to be sure there was a romantic connection. What better backdrop for figuring that out than that beautiful L.A. skyline. And I have to say, I was really surprised by James that night. While he shared his story with me about growing up and feeling bullied, I needed James to know he was selling himself short. He really is the total package and in that moment I found myself so attracted to him. As he serenaded me, I felt like my heart could burst.

Waking up the next morning, I was dreading the cocktail party. The last time I had a large group of guys together, it didn't go so well. I hoped that changing things up and having a pool party would go a long way in lifting the mood. Plus, I wanted to get back some of the time I felt like I lost with the guys during our group date because of the distraction of the drama with Chad. But once again, the issues with Chad took center stage. How crazy do things with Chad get? Pretty crazy. Tune in tomorrow night to see what happens!

Xoxo,
JoJo
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:04 pm

JoJo's blog for episode 4. Videos at the link. Warning: Possible spoilers in the comments section.

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher on Chad's Fate: 'You Can't Threaten People, No Matter What You've Been Through'

Wow, that was intense. Just watching it was intense. And I was there when it all went down!. Just ... Chad. When was the last time that Chris Harrison had to step in like that? I think the tension with Chad had just reached a point where Chris felt he had to step in and help provide some perspective. I'm grateful to Chris that he was able to do that – for the guys and for me.

And can we talk about Evan and his shirt? What really happened between Chad and Evan on the group date? Did Evan really try to push Chad and that's what provoked Chad to rip his shirt? Would Evan actually do something like that? Someone needs to slow down that footage and figure out what really went down!

I thought for sure that having a pool party instead of a cocktail party would just help ease the mood and lesson the stress surrounding Chad and the guys. And that worked. Until it didn't. Seeing Chad basically intimidate Derek was hard to watch. And did you see all the guys standing in the living room behind Derek??? So awkward! Maybe I shouldn't have asked Derek about Chad, but after Chad's behavior the other day on the group date, I needed more information.

This rose ceremony was intense. I could feel it. So much attention and time had been taken up by Chad and all the drama surrounding Chad that I really needed to refocus and make sure I was moving the right relationships forward. Nick, Christian and Ali are all wonderful guys, but I knew it would just never be there with them.

Leaving the Bachelor mansion felt great. So many amazing memories there, but after all the drama of those couple weeks, I was hoping to really start fresh. Nemacolin Woodlands Resort seemed like the perfect place to do just that. If you haven't been there, you need to go. It's a majestic place with so much to do. I think I could actually just move in there! Quick shout out to all my friends there, especially Maggie and her amazing team of people who made that week so much fun. Ashli, Monty, Brian ... I miss you guys!

I couldn't wait to get this week of dates started and I knew spending more time with Luke was on the top of my list. I was beyond excited to go dogsledding with Luke. I had never been before and I couldn't wait to experience it! Of course there wasn't much snow for us to ride through but don't doubt for a minute that it wasn't freezing. I will say seeing those adorable pups made me miss my dog Jackson at home. Watching this back, I had to cover Jackson's eyes for this one. I didn't want him to think I was cheating on him! And I may have kept them covered; he didn't need to see that hot tub moment! And yes, it was very, very hot in there!

Going into our dinner that evening, I was more intrigued by Luke than ever. He's just so mysterious, and I really like that. At dinner, so much of that mystery started to make sense. Luke has been through so much in his life, and hearing him talk about the loss of his good friend just broke my heart. To know he trusted me with this, well, I still struggle to find the words to express how much that means to me. I am so grateful to Luke, and to all the men and women like him and Jason who so proudly serve our country. I felt so honored just to be in his presence that night and I am so very grateful for his sacrifice.

Finishing our evening with a special performance from Dan + Shay was the most surreal moment. Walking into that theatre, with hundreds of screaming fans, this amazing country band performing and being on Luke's arm was a dream. I left my date with Luke that night feeling as lucky as a girl could feel.

As great as the night before had been, I couldn't wait for the next day's group date. Knowing we were about to spend the day with some of the best professional football players around was thrilling. Big Ben showed up early with his wife, Ashley, who turns out is a big fan of the show! So great!

I couldn't wait for the look on the guys' faces when they found out. Plus, who doesn't want to watch a bunch of hot guys play some football? I'm from Texas after all, where football is in our blood! In true Texas football fashion, my guys went after it. Hard. I was shocked by just how quickly they went from zero to a hundred. But poor James T! I felt terrible when he got injured. I love seeing the guys really give it a hundred percent, but I never want to see anyone get hurt. James was actually told multiple times by the medic that he needed stitches, but he refused.
James!

I was on pins and needles to see if the blue team or the white team would bring home the win. And I will say, this might have been the most invested I have ever been while watching a football game! But who am I supposed to root for?! These guys played hard and I couldn't believe that this game was a nail biter all the way up until the last second! More than anything, I was just glad the guys had a good time. I know I did!

At the evening portion of our date, it meant a lot to me that Robby was so forth coming with how he was feeling. I knew I wanted more time with him and I could feel that things with us were progressing. Robby makes me feel so safe, and I really enjoyed the time I was spending with him. He was someone who I felt confident in, and didn't need to question. Jordan on the other hand, was someone I did have questions about. There was no denying the attraction between us, but something about Jordan scared me. I would often find myself getting nervous around him. I couldn't decipher if it was nervous butterflies or something else. But having him open up to me and to see him begin to drop his walls was exactly what I needed in that moment. It felt like a turning point for us, and I knew I wanted to show him that I saw that by giving him the group date rose.

When I started this journey as The Bachelorette, I knew group dates were going to be challenging. But no one, NO ONE, could have prepared me for the challenge of a two-on-one date. And not just any two-on-one date, but one with Chad and Alex – two guys who I knew who weren't BFFs, but two guys I definitely needed more time with.

If I could have seen what happened that morning with Chad and the guys, maybe that would have changed my thinking going into the date. So hard to know. I do know that behind all the anger in Chad, there is probably a decent person. Chad's been through so much in the past year. And that's why I broke down the way I did. Because I knew what he'd been through. But it still doesn't excuse his behavior. You can't threaten people, no matter what you've been through. I don't want that in a friend, and I definitely don't want that in a husband.

Handing the rose to Alex felt right. He and I had had a connection from the very first night, and spending time with him that day – even in such uncomfortable circumstances – just confirmed that. Alex is husband material. Chad, however, has a lot of work to do before he gets to that point. Hopefully someday he'll get there. I know he has it in him.

That night, Alex and I had time to really sit and reconnect. It was great. Little did I know, Chad was heading back to the guys' place. Wow. His hands on the door! So, so scary! I hate to do this, but you're going to have to wait an extra week to see just what happens when the guys open the door and Chad steps in. I know, I know! But I promise it's worth the wait!

Check back two weeks from now and we will get through it together!

Xoxo,

JoJo
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Chris' blog episode 5: 
The blog is posted in entirety. Clicking on links however, may inadvertently have spoilers.
Welcome back, Bachelor Nation! It’s been a long two weeks and we have truly missed you. The long national nightmare that was Chad has come to an end. Love him or hate him or love to hate him, Chad has been on the forefront of everyone’s minds since this whole thing started. And just when one Chad disappears, another Chad comes in out of the clear blue sky, and that[/size] Chad is the same Chad who dropped roses on JoJo’s doorstep last season. Before we get to that, though, let’s talk about the first Chad.
After being sent home by JoJo, Chad elected to go back to the house to pack up his suitcase of supplements and protein powder. This isn’t actually that unusual. Sometimes, people who are sent home on dates end up back at the house to pack up a few of their possessions, but you don’t always see it because we are usually focused on the man or woman who is still on the date. In this case, things were very different. Chad didn’t just pack his protein and go. (He couldn’t; the other guys blew his protein powder into the wind like ashes.) Instead of using this opportunity to apologize and clear the air, Chad doubled down on his dislike for the other guys. While we’ve said goodbye to Chad for now, we look forward to seeing him again at the Men Tell Allepisode coming up in July.
We were sad to say goodbye to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, which was our home away from home for a while, but very excited to take this journey international! We have never had a chance to visit South America and were all so excited to get to follow along with JoJo to Punta del Este, Uruguay. Beautiful beaches, amazing deserts, and delicious food. I had never had a chance to go to Uruguay before, but man was I glad I did. As you could see, these are some of the most amazing dates we’ve ever had.
Jordan got the first one-on-one date. After getting the first impression rose, he had really been waiting a long time to get that quality time with JoJo. The date to the island of the seals was out of this world. There are over 200,000 seals that call this place their home and they are friendly, but they are loud, and they are wild. Jordan and JoJo were pretty scared, but it didn’t stop them from jumping in and enjoying it. You can see they have an undeniable chemistry, but that evening they discussed some of the underlying fears that JoJo had. JoJo had been warned that Jordan wasn’t great in a previous relationship, and I think it’s really important that JoJo addresses these fears she has instead of working them all through in her head. Communication is key to all relationships and Jordan and JoJo have a head start on honesty and openness.
Just when you think you’re done hearing the word “Chad,” another Chad comes into the picture.  JoJo’s ex-boyfriend Chad decided to “tell all” to a magazine. Normally, we wouldn’t pay this any mind, but in this case, the claims were so extreme that they called the entire nature of JoJo’s journey into question. One of the guys read the magazine and news sure spread fast. Of course, the men were incredibly supportive and just assumed that this was a jealous ex trying to get his 15 minutes of fame, but we thought it was important for JoJo to know the rumors that were spreading. Just like she addressed the rumors with Jordan, she decided to address the rumors about herself with the rest of the men. I think it was easy to see that JoJo was hurt that someone from her past would do this to her. I don’t want to speak for JoJo, but we are confident that she’s is in this for the right reasons and we won’t let rumors stop her from continuing her quest to find the love of her life.[/size]
[size=15]The next date was incredible. Sand surfing on an unbelievable dune in the middle of the desert — what could be better than that? The guys got a few runs in and were having such a great time, but the rain started pouring down. The rain wasn’t just a drizzle either, it was a torrential downpour that lasted for hours. Thankfully, the guys got a chance that night to spend some quality time with JoJo at home.

The last one-on-one date of the week went to Robby. Robby is the first guy to tell JoJo that he is in love with her. It may seem fast, but their connection was instantaneous and Robby, as evidenced by his story about his best friend, lives life to the fullest and goes after every moment. Their relationship is easy and it’s clear that Robby is a frontrunner that nobody saw coming. JoJo always says she needs words of affirmation and Robby definitely has no problem providing them.
After an exhausting week, JoJo decided to rip off the Band-Aid and go right to the rose ceremony. Grant, Vinny, and Evan are three great guys, but their relationships with JoJo were just moving a little too slow. JoJo really teared up when they left though, and I think she finally started to understand just how intense and difficult all the future goodbyes will be.
Next week we are off to Buenos Aires, Argentina, where the dates are wilder than ever and the drama is only just beginning. Chad may be gone, but the craziness is just getting started! See you next week!

source

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:01 pm

JoJo's blog from episode 5. Posted in entirety. Beware of links.[url= http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-ex-boyfriend-chad-jordan-cheating-confrontation]source[/url]

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: The Moment I Nearly Packed All My Stuff and Headed Back to Dallas
So much to discuss. Let's start at the beginning. 

I had no idea that while I was spending time with Alex, Chad was trekking through the woods just so he could confront the guys yet again. I'm glad I wasn't there. I'd had enough. But as much trouble as Chad caused for me and the other guys, I really do wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully he finds his own little paradise somewhere. Wink wink! 

Oh, and seeing those guys welcome home Alex the way he did just made me feel so good about the decision I'd made to hand Alex that rose. Alex is so passionate and sweet. He also had no trouble standing up to Chad. Maybe that's subconsciously why I put the two of them together on that two-on-one date – because I knew Alex was one of the only guys who could be himself around a guy like Chad. 

With Chad gone, the cocktail party was a chance for me to really just get back to focusing on my feelings for these incredible men. Chase was so cute bringing out those knockerballs! He's adorable. I wonder if anyone else has ever kissed inside one of those! 

As for that kiss with Robby, I wish the other guys hadn't seen that. I try so hard to keep each relationship private, but sometimes I make mistakes and guys see things they shouldn't see. Maybe that's why I loved that kiss from Jordan so much. I knew no one else could see us, even if they were close by. It was pretty darn hot. 

That rose ceremony was no fun. Daniel is a real character and always made me laugh, but I think he knew that there was never going to be a romantic connection with us. James F. is passionate and kind, and he sure has the best voice. But again, I just knew it wasn't ever going to get there with us. Both good guys. 
Heading out of the country was just what I needed. I'd never been to South America, so I couldn't have been more excited. Did you see that massive sculpture of the hand sticking out of the sand? Is that cool or what?! 

I was really looking forward to seeing Jordan. He and I had an instant connection that first night when he stepped out of the limo, but I was so ready to try and move beyond that. And I know the water was a little murky, but just seeing those seals swim around so close to us was amazing. They are so big (and. yes, a little stinky!) but so graceful. If you haven't had the chance to swim with seals and you have the opportunity, give it a go! 

That night, I knew I needed to have a serious talk with Jordan. It was hard bringing those issues up with him, but I knew I wouldn't be able to move forward without having that conversation. I could tell he was surprised, and there was a moment there when I was worried that he was about to shut down. But he didn't. Hearing him open up and tell me that he was immature and maybe not the best person in past relationships meant a lot. He didn't try to place blame on anyone other than himself. I respected that. And it made me realize that the connection between us was more than just physical. 

What was one of the best days in this entire journey quickly became one of the worst. Seeing that my ex-boyfriend, Chad, had said all these things about me to a magazine upset me so much. And by the way, what is it with all these Chads? Help! 

The moment I read that magazine article, I could barely breath. Chad and I dated for years, and we shared so many good times. We will always have so many memories together. But we broke up. And that break up was hard on both of us. I fought so hard to let go, and it wasn't until I met Ben last season that I was truly able to do that. But as you saw when I returned home to Dallas last season for my hometown date, Chad couldn't let go. 

It was no different when I came home after the season. He was hurting, and it pained me for him to be in so much pain. I did spend time with him, but it was never with any intention of rekindling a romantic relationship. When I left for The Bachelorette, I thought we were in a good place. I thought we were back to being just friends. But seeing that article, reading that he questioned my intentions for doing this, it just hurt me so much. 

Heading up to the guys, I had no idea what to expect. I really thought it might all end right there. What if the guys believed everything that was in there? What if they all just left? That's really what I was thinking in that moment. But the guys were incredible. Their support was instantaneous, and I'll always be forever grateful to them as a group for that night. Without their support and their love, I might have just given up, packed all my stuff and headed back to Dallas for a lifetime of Chipotle and loneliness. But they were great. Thank you, guys! 

I was all about just having a great time the next day. I wanted to do something with the guys where we could all just have fun. And we did have fun! Man were those guys good at surfing down those dunes. Within moments, however, the rain just started pouring down. It was insane! 

Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so! But at end of the night, I handed the rose to Derek because I really did feel like he needed some reassurance. It had been so long since our one-on-one date, and I didn't want him thinking I had forgotten about him because I hadn't. 

My date with Robby! And with a random dog who stole my heart! Yes, I'm crazy for dogs. That dog and I played together for about half an hour before Robby showed up. I wanted to take him home with me, but he actually seemed quite happy just hanging on the beach there. And Robby, if I smelled like dog that day, thank you for not saying anything! Robby really is a great balance of playful and flirty and sensitive. And how about that body? Uh, perfection. Did I plan this date just to see Robby strip down and jump in the water with me? Hmmmm. 

That night, when Robby opened up about his friend passing away, it touched me. Life really is short. And unpredictable. Let's all remember that. 

When Robby told me loved me, I was stunned. I knew he had strong feelings for me, but I had no idea he was in love with me. It felt so good hearing those words, especially from someone like Robby who is so honest and sincere. Those are strong words – and ones I don't take lightly. Kissing Robby on the beach that night, knowing he loved me, just made me believe that all of this was going to work for me. 

The drama with Derek looked pretty intense. I wasn't there for it, but I was uncomfortable just watching it. As for me, I knew what I wanted to do and a cocktail party wasn't going to change my mind. It was better to not just waste anyone's time. But it was brutal saying goodbye to those three men. Grant, Vinny, Evan, I will miss you all. Grant, you're one sexy firefighter. Vinny, sweet Vinny, you always made me laugh. Evan, well, I really hope you get a new shirt from Chad! 

So what happens next? Love. Emotion. Drama. Heartbreak. Yeah, it's crazy. Stick with me. You won't believe some of the things that happen. And thanks for reading. 

Xoxo,
Jojo 

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - NO SPOILERS - All Blogs - NO Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum