SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BGaXaMSHpbY/

This is a nice IG post by seemingly a female friend of Jordan's.

That was very nice of her to do that. I wonder if he paid her to say all those nice things because he is a womanizer, ya know. :gotcha: lolpanda And now Britney Spears "Womanizer" is stuck in my head. duh laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:18 am

Big Bad Boy Womanizer Jordan: BBBWJ. What a ring!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:15 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yes! I'm so excited for this confrontation! Five bucks says it ends with Jo crying and feeling bad and begging BBJ to forgive her.
Gawd I hope not. I'll have to disown her if she does that....
Normally I'd agree but she put the screws to him to say ily without even a 1:1 so my hopes for Jo and how she handles this BBJ confrontation aren't too mega high. She's surprised me so much with how she's handled Chad so maybe she'll do it here too. Obviously things aren't too strained with them if he's weirdly stroking her scalp during the In Touch scandal, and the whole f1/engagement thing too.
I get it. I still don't like that scenario though. She's just gonna look like a whiny desperate manipulated (in a sense) woman. She's done so great at NOT being like that so far...I don't want it to start now...or ever. She'd be just like past ETTES in that sense though laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Just saying: Why aren't girlfriend/exes rumors swirling around Chase, Luke, Wells etc, but only around Jordan, Robby, Grant and who else...? Men who are players have a way of maneuvering girlfriend/exes questions. If a guy lies about cheating and deceive a potential suitor about it, then I have a problem. Besides, I think that Jordan is way overrated in all aspects.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:27 pm

^^ Because maybe their ex's are normal and don't want their name in the media, but apparently Jordan, Grant and Robby's ex's do.  

It doesn't matter though as JoJo isn't dumb.  She's heard the rumors.  She's most likely with Jordan.  She will find out for herself soon enough if Jordan is a player. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Because maybe their ex's are normal and don't want their name in the media, but apparently Jordan, Grant and Robby's ex's do.  

It doesn't matter though as JoJo isn't dumb.  She's heard the rumors.  She's most likely with Jordan.  She will find out for herself soon enough if Jordan is a player.  Jmho.

Well since she has her own rumours, she can't exactly point the finger. Two peas in a pod.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:44 pm

sallyny wrote:Just saying: Why aren't girlfriend/exes rumors swirling around Chase, Luke, Wells etc, but only around Jordan, Robby, Grant and who else...? Men who are players have a way of maneuvering girlfriend/exes questions. If a guy lies about cheating and deceive a potential suitor about it, then I have a problem.  Besides, I think that Jordan is way overrated in all aspects.

I think Jordan's appeal is being AAron Rodgers brother. That was what was sold to the media when he was leaked as a contestant. It must really sting abit living in his brothers shadows. And I don't think he necessarily is the best looking guy there but his personality is charming. Jmo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f49b  repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:32 pm

sallyny wrote:...Why aren't girlfriend/exes rumors swirling around Chase, Luke, Wells...but only around Jordan...
Chase, Luke, Wells aren't "womanizers" like Jordan. RS is going write a post about all the women who've come forward and shared some not so nice details about Jordan in next Tuesday's column. Yikes! JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
sallyny wrote:...Why aren't girlfriend/exes rumors swirling around Chase, Luke, Wells...but only around Jordan...
Chase, Luke, Wells aren't "womanizers" like Jordan. RS is going write a post about all the women who've come forward and shared some not so nice details about Jordan in next Tuesday's column. Yikes! JMO

yucks indeed
I would have loved better to have them out before the show so jojo could read that. During, I am sure the crew would have hide them.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Because maybe their ex's are normal and don't want their name in the media, but apparently Jordan, Grant and Robby's ex's do.  

It doesn't matter though as JoJo isn't dumb.  She's heard the rumors.  She's most likely with Jordan.  She will find out for herself soon enough if Jordan is a player.  Jmho.

I know this is Jordan's thread, but to be fair, Robby's ex nor her friends have said anything to the media, that I'm aware of. RS could have gotten his info about her from their sm accounts like we did. You just have to look at their IG's to see that they aren't trying to hide anything.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 pm

^^ Hope is probably secretly hoping they will get back together, so she is keeping everything on the DL...or she is just an actual normal person who doesn't feel the need to run to the tabloids or shame their ex on SM. What does Jordan's ex really have to gain from dragging his name through the mud? It just makes her look like a fool. The truth will come out eventually.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Jordan would never been given all the attention he has gotten without using his brother connection with Aaron Rodgers.  If he doesn't like living in his shadow perhaps don't use him to try and gain fame for himself.

IMO JoJo was attracted to Jordan for his connection to his brother.  Perhaps that connection grew to be more but without the high profile start, I doubt he would have been such an obvious front runner.

Both Jordan and JoJo have rumors in the press. They both may be looking for the same things from their TV time.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29