SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 am

Pretty much all the guys came for exposure and fun. They did not care about jojo. Even the people who cared were healed quickly when they learned they have been fooled and used and they probably all thought they dodged a bullet!!!

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:53 am

It might have really bothered Luke but Robby, Chase, Alex and Wells seem to be fine with it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:55 am

babs wrote:It might have really bothered Luke but Robby, Chase, Alex and Wells seem to be fine with it.

and this explain wells sarcasm, probably James the boxer too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:55 am

babs wrote:I might have really bothered Luke but Robby, Chase, Alex and Wells seem to be fine with it.
Yeah, I guess we'll see how hard Luke takes it when he's eliminated, same with Chase. I doubt Alex or Wells were ever in the running and they probably both knew that, JMO.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 am

This season is a mess but nobody can say that it is not entertaining 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
babs wrote:I might have really bothered Luke but Robby, Chase, Alex and Wells seem to be fine with it.
Yeah, I guess we'll see how hard Luke takes it when he's eliminated, same with Chase. I doubt Alex or Wells were ever in the running and they probably both knew that, JMO.

Well, Obviously no one but Jordan was in the running. At least Robby and Chase got a great vacation
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:58 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:

of course they knew passed half the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:58 am

babs wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

Well, Obviously no one but Jordan was in the running.  At least Robby and Chase got a great vacation
Good point, guess I meant who were led on the most by JoJo to think they had a chance of the F3.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:59 am

Upset  repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f62c What the hell happened? So now what? Is it a wrap?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:00 am

I just have a strong feeling that JoJo really wasn't serious about wanting any relationship long term. I think most of the guys will be okay with it, because they probably weren't serious either, but I wonder how Luke feels. He seemed to be the most serious............and maybe Chase too.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am

babs wrote:I just have a strong feeling that JoJo really wasn't serious about wanting any relationship long term.  I think most of the guys will be okay with it, because they probably weren't serious either, but I wonder how Luke feels.  He seemed to be the most serious............and maybe Chase too.
Yes, that was my  point too.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am

Nonina430 wrote:Upset  repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f62c What the hell happened? So now what? Is it a wrap?

Seems like it
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29