SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:11 am

^^ so no safe house last weekend

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:21 am

HEA wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I've noticed that he constantly refers to JoJo as Joelle on all of his social media postings. I've actually found Chad to be a bit creepy towards JoJo and Jordan post show, whether it's Chad posting a picture with JoJo, referencing their great connection and tagging Jordan in that picture or Chad reaching out to Jordan's ex girlfriend on social media.

Chad probably knows he's taken some things a little too far, since I've noticed he's deleted some posts and comments in regards to JoJo and Jordan. He probably knows he can't be too crazy, since he's on film saying he would track Jordan down post filming.

I did not see the creepy part.
I think jojo played extremely well her act by leading each guy and looking into their eyes as if they were a god. Each guy fell for her act. period. Chad included. And like every guy who has big ego, he is mad about it. Most especially if he thinks the guys she picked is a guy he hates. I think by posting pics of jojo and him means that he wants to make a point: she is acting.
Robby posted many pics with him and jojo, luke a couple too. They are not creepy.
Sorry here, I may probably missed the pics in question Suspect
I don't think so. Chad is just being Chad. He's been trolling Jordan on his IG with pics of JoJo by tagging him and leaving weird hashtags in the comments. It's just Chad being his weird, angered, funny, crazy self. And ALL the guys are still leaving gushy, cute, glowy comments about/with JoJo. Literally mostly all the guys have left comments like, "she's makes me happy af when she touches my shoulder", "wcw

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:22 am

^ why isn't my full comment showing up..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:23 am

IMO, if producers made Chad take the tweet down, then that itself confirmed the validity of what he was saying. They want the controversy he is causing. MF tweeted out an article about Chad and Donald Trump. They are loving the attention. Imagine the attention they would get if that tweet got picked up by gossip sites though. It would expose them and that this season was essentially a sham and they don't want that.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:28 am

^^ i think he deleted the tweet himself. only 7 likes, not enough to spread on twitter and be retweeted. it would means that someone is 24/7 on chad twitter and i do not think he is that important.

the guys is not that dump plus he just has been confirmed to paradise so he cannot go too far as saying that TB is just actors publicly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:29 am

hae1001 wrote:IMO, if producers made Chad take the tweet down, then that itself confirmed the validity of what he was saying. They want the controversy he is causing. MF tweeted out an article about Chad and Donald Trump. They are loving the attention. Imagine the attention they would get if that tweet got picked up by gossip sites though. It would expose them and that this season was essentially a sham and they don't want that.
Not necessarily. If it was only up enough for it to get noticed 7 times, then he probably took the tweet down all on his own doing. But either way, it still doesn't necessarily prove anything. And what is there to prove? I just don't see what this big hoopla is..? JoJo predetermined shed pick Jordan? Okay... There would have to be a lot more proof than what Chad and other people are spewing out to give that any chance at validity.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 am

again this is tv reality.

tv reality means a crew, means repeating ad nauseam the same thing on ITM, means arranged dates, means that ALL the guys were in a middle of a people with a mic on them, spying on them all the time.

so when out of this context and watching the episodes, the contestants just know what really happened during that time. They know perfectly the edits and such.

So Chad knows how he was edited really bad. He probably loves the attention but hate to be that hated. he is human. he loves to play the villain but is he totally psycho? I am not totally convinced about this. He is just a very angry man.

so I think chad got only a partial knowledge of what happened during this 2 weeks. He just associates the spoilers and what he experienced and mixed it all to deliver what he thinks is true, what is maybe true but what we do not know if it is true

if we see the same guy playing with puppies and they edits hide him saying threats, we will see him as adorable. The reverse is also true, we would call him a villain. I am sure Chad tried to do his own business but the constant poking the bear edits and showing him doing his gym and his anger... here you go. edits amplified everything.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Chad is a creeper and jealous of Jordan and all of the other guys who went farther than him. Period. Yuk! Jmho but go away Chad. Or better yet, wait until the Men Tell All and come back and give us DRAMA! cantstopl Can't wait. Smiley

And then we can look forward to you being on BIP. Back to Jordan, I know he is not the first guy who "knew" the lead. Hope Jo and Jordan give us a good show and are having some fun now post show. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO, if producers made Chad take the tweet down, then that itself confirmed the validity of what he was saying. They want the controversy he is causing. MF tweeted out an article about Chad and Donald Trump. They are loving the attention. Imagine the attention they would get if that tweet got picked up by gossip sites though. It would expose them and that this season was essentially a sham and they don't want that.
Not necessarily. If it was only up enough for it to get noticed 7 times, then he probably took the tweet down all on his own doing. But either way, it still doesn't necessarily prove anything. And what is there to prove? I just don't see what this big hoopla is..? JoJo predetermined shed pick Jordan? Okay... There would have to be a lot more proof than what Chad and other people are spewing out to give that any chance at validity.

IMO.

I don't know what you mean by "big hoopla". I think we all are just discussing it like we discuss everything else that comes our way. I certainly am not taking what Chad says as confirmation for anything. I just thought his response to Jordan was interesting so I posted it.

I'm sure RS is eating this up, if he's aware of it, which I'm sure he is. I can't stand the way he likes to incite the contestants so he has more to "report' and claim as exclusive.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

IMO.

I have no doubt that Chad is upset with how he has been edited on the show.  I found it interesting that when he asked that group of guys who among them had a problem with him, all of the guys who raised their hands ended up getting their domain names bought up by him.  And, he also bought the domain name joelle.fletcher, so I think that is why Chad is always using Joelle when referring to her, rather than JoJo.

Chad and Jordan had a contentious relationship on the show, but I don't think that it was a good idea for Jordan to be tweeting stuff about Chad right now, since it appears to have backfired on him.  And I agree that Chad most likely read that information about JoJo and Jordan from either RS or from one of "Joelle's" interviews after filming wrapped up, since she has been asked that question already.

I personally like JoJo as the Bachelorette.  I like that she seems to be having fun with all of the guys, even the ones that didn't have a chance in hades of being her F1.  She appears to be trying to give the guys that she likes the best a chance and is trying to get to know them as much as is possible given the time restraint that she is given.  IMO, part of that includes "making out" with a bunch of them.  And, I never lose sight of the fact that this is a highly edited show (with some obvious scripting), and these are the guys that JoJo had to choose from.....in a very short time period.  More often than not, the person the lead meets on this show is not who they eventually marry, so I have no real expectations and just watch for the entertainment.

That being said, I don't dislike Jordan.  I just don't know that much about him yet.  So far he isn't my favorite, but that is just my personal preference.  But, I don't dislike him.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Thanks SM for showing me some light last night, I wasn't 
falling for it entirely. We were both posting at the same time.
After reading your post. I determined my thinking wasn't far fetched 
I am looking forward to the continuation of this love story. :yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Does anyone remember what started this riff between Jordan and Chad?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29