SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:50 am

mindless wrote:I don't see what Chad's reply proves except that he reads RS and/or is aware of Jordan and JoJo talking before the show (which I doubt since he didn't seem to be during filming with the way he was talking). Chad's just being Chad, throwing out the biggest punch he's capable of without getting his fists involved. It was a perfect comeback to Jordan's pointless pot stirring though. Funny how fast the producers were on him. That's what you get for casting a loose cannon.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused and puzzled as to why Chad's tweet has set off this reaction where apparently Chad just released insider information that is 100% accurate laugh out loud as you stated, all this "proves" is that he reads Reality Steve.

Each season, RS is asked if he heard how the guys or girls liked the lead. On Des' season, he said he heard they thought she was boring and most didn't want her as the lead. On Andi's season, he said most guys felt the same way as Eric did and that she was being fake a lot of the time. I believe he said that for the most part, the guys liked Kaitlyn. On his video chat a couple of weeks ago, he said that JoJo was well liked with the guys that she had. All the guys seem to still be friends. Good on them. In reality, the lead picks their F1 or at least F3 early on, a la Ben and just about every other lead. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:14 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Twitter war!   Chad the psycho vs. BBJ.  Who will win?  laugh out loud

Us. They just both look like idiots IMO.

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see what Chad's reply proves except that he reads RS and/or is aware of Jordan and JoJo talking before the show (which I doubt since he didn't seem to be during filming with the way he was talking). Chad's just being Chad, throwing out the biggest punch he's capable of without getting his fists involved. It was a perfect comeback to Jordan's pointless pot stirring though. Funny how fast the producers were on him. That's what you get for casting a loose cannon.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused and puzzled as to why Chad's tweet has set off this reaction where apparently Chad just released insider information that is 100% accurate laugh out loud as you stated, all this "proves" is that he reads Reality Steve.

Each season, RS is asked if he heard how the guys or girls liked the lead. On Des' season, he said he heard they thought she was boring and most didn't want her as the lead. On Andi's season, he said most guys felt the same way as Eric did and that she was being fake a lot of the time. I believe he said that for the most part, the guys liked Kaitlyn. On his video chat a couple of weeks ago, he said that JoJo was well liked with the guys that she had. All the guys seem to still be friends. Good on them. In reality, the lead picks their F1 or at least F3 early on, a la Ben and just about every other lead. IMO.

If you are looking for a reason to dislike JoJo and/or Jordan, this gives you one. Overall, she has been pretty good this season, so not as much to snark on. This allows those who want to to snark on her. The guys all seem fine so to quote Rhett "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d*mn".
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 am

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Eh, all the "tricked" men seem just fine, except for Chad. Wells has been exchanging SM posts. Alex has posted repeatedly about his buddies Robby, Chase and Jordan. Robby is very happy one SM. Chase seems pretty good on SM too. Even Luke posted the pic with Jordan on IG on them not buying what Chad was selling.

I don't care who JoJo chooses I am enjoying her and now that the fake Chad drama is mostly behind us I am looking forward to getting to know the F4 and Wells too. If Jordan is F1, I hope they have an awesome fling that will help her sow some oats and be ready for her forever guy later. If we have a foiler I will be excited to see Chad and blogger boy eat their words. JMO.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a foiler like Des' season.  I too would be happy to see blogger boy eat his words.  I think Chad would probably be happy to eat his own words - I don't think there is any love lost between Chad and Jordan.

If it looks like a kid duck, walks like a kid duck and quack like a kid duck... it is a kid duck.

it is pettiness on all parts. Everyone want to have the last word. The kid gang (jordan/robby/chase/alex) versus Chad. Don't you think the numbers are equal? Yes Chad did not need to say many things and acted like he did but the best thing to do is just ignore him. They poke on him during the show and after. enough. The guy has a huge ego and it is logical that he defends himself too somehow.

I hope there is a foiler. The continuous "garden" inside joke including alex in it is tickling me. It looks to me rejected guys ganging together.

I think if we have, this is going to be the best season IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:44 am

Wow talk about head slapping. Chad is obviously just taking what he read from RS, what he probably saw during filming, the anger and dislike he already had towards Jordan, and whatever made him mad at JoJo since he called her an actor as he was leaving when he got the boot...put that all together, and that's why he tweeted what he tweeted. Really? He has the "inside scoop"? Hell to the freaking right. That man knows absolutely nothing concrete IMO. He's just using his brain to form what may seem like a no brainer.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:47 am

Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 am

Kashathediva wrote:Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.
Exactly. So why are people all of a sudden taking his word as gospel/confirmation? Because he's a cast member on this season? What he said doesn't prove anything other than his own musings in that strange head of his/he reads RS. Chad has been making clap backs to several of the cast members many times already, and using the name "Joelle", the man is just doing a hardcore troll.

Imo

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:00 am

Chad may just be using common sense, but the thing with common sense is that it's often misleading. It's no proof of anything. As we've seen throughout the season, the things Chad says have little to do with reality, he's just going for the biggest impact possible, hence the death threats and whatnot. I doubt he's planning to chop people up, but that's what he talks about because he wants to intimidate people and that's as extreme as it gets. He's the last person I'd use as any kind of a source.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.
Exactly. So why are people all of a sudden taking his word as gospel/confirmation? Because he's a cast member on this season? What he said doesn't prove anything other than his own musings in that strange head of his/he reads RS. Chad has been making clap backs to several of the cast members many times already, and using the name "Joelle", the man is just doing a hardcore troll.

Imo

Chad is full of anger. He is also a smart guy and know RS because RS is mentioned on many places on tabloid. I think it is human to go check on what people say if the person want to have munitions to attack back and this is exactly what Chad is doing.

The way he attacked Luke about the boots showed us that he is full of anger and try to poke everyone and everything at this point. To be honest, the way Luke answered (snap, tell me more bro) means that Chad knows nothing and I agree with you @Lennoxcolinrolland, I think Chad cannot be trusted at this point. He stayed only 2 weeks at the mansion. He called her Joelle to mark the difference between a nick name you give to a kid and use the full name to a woman. Again just petty.

All JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:02 am

^ I've noticed that he constantly refers to JoJo as Joelle on all of his social media postings. I've actually found Chad to be a bit creepy towards JoJo and Jordan post show, whether it's Chad posting a picture with JoJo, referencing their great connection and tagging Jordan in that picture or Chad reaching out to Jordan's ex girlfriend on social media.

Chad probably knows he's taken some things a little too far, since I've noticed he's deleted some posts and comments in regards to JoJo and Jordan. He probably knows he can't be too crazy, since he's on film saying he would track Jordan down post filming.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:06 am

mindless wrote:Chad may just be using common sense, but the thing with common sense is that it's often misleading. It's no proof of anything. As we've seen throughout the season, the things Chad says have little to do with reality, he's just going for the biggest impact possible, hence the death threats and whatnot. I doubt he's planning to chop people up, but that's what he talks about because he wants to intimidate people and that's as extreme as it gets. He's the last person I'd use as any kind of a source.
Exactly. People like him, are the LAST people you should go to for confirmation.

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Imo

Chad is full of anger. He is also a smart guy and know RS because RS is mentioned on many places on tabloid. I think it is human to go check on what people say if the person want to have munitions to attack back and this is exactly what Chad is doing.

The way he attacked Luke about the boots showed us that he is full of anger and try to poke everyone and everything at this point. To be honest, the way Luke answered (snap, tell me more bro) means that Chad knows nothing and I agree with you @Lennoxcolinrolland, I think Chad cannot be trusted at this point. He stayed only 2 weeks at the mansion. He called her Joelle to mark the difference between a nick name you give to a kid and use the full name to a woman. Again just petty.

All JMO
Amen! Exactly. It's all so dumb. The guy is just trying to get the biggest rise out of the cast members he doesn't like/and get the "fans" do be even more "impressed" by him. It's just a game.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I've noticed that he constantly refers to JoJo as Joelle on all of his social media postings. I've actually found Chad to be a bit creepy towards JoJo and Jordan post show, whether it's Chad posting a picture with JoJo, referencing their great connection and tagging Jordan in that picture or Chad reaching out to Jordan's ex girlfriend on social media.

Chad probably knows he's taken some things a little too far, since I've noticed he's deleted some posts and comments in regards to JoJo and Jordan. He probably knows he can't be too crazy, since he's on film saying he would track Jordan down post filming.

I did not see the creepy part.
I think jojo played extremely well her act by leading each guy and looking into their eyes as if they were a god. Each guy fell for her act. period. Chad included. And like every guy who has big ego, he is mad about it. Most especially if he thinks the guys she picked is a guy he hates. I think by posting pics of jojo and him means that he wants to make a point: she is acting.
Robby posted many pics with him and jojo, luke a couple too. They are not creepy.
Sorry here, I may probably missed the pics in question Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaiBOiLhgV/?taken-by=thelukerodgers
@thelukerodgers
Got a little workout with the boys in Chico last weekend. #Repost @theangelopoli ・・・
Just a little workout with the boys. @jrodgers11 @thelukerodgers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGezKqYJI_D/?taken-by=theangelopoli
@theangelopoli
Had a blast filming with @jrodgers11 with @brenthollandstudios -some great new #Metpro content coming your way! --not sure why Jordan was on his tippy toes in this photo...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29