SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by just me Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:Thanks for letting me know about Lindsey's blog. I watched her couple refill for episode seven. Did sdsdhe never make one for episode eight?

I have been waiting for 8 - not done yet. Hope she does.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:04 pm

just me wrote:
atem wrote:I'm just going off of interviews/commentary done on Afterbuzz for the show on youtube. As well as some blogs some of the cast did.

There's a reason why Lindsey said she's afraid she'll get her heart broken...she does.

I think there will be two couples left after the show, but only one couple that makes it after...Ben & Lisa.  Why? The interviews they have done after.  

The other couple that will be done for the show, but not make it after is Jeff and Alex.  They really do seem to get along well.  However, it will be due to the religion thing to make it not work...plus other reasons.  Jeff gets Alex very well, and she and TT are very close.  So, she may come off as annoying to us, but she's very nice.

Tyler is for sure not with Alicia.  Alicia was obsessed with talking about that guy that left with no one...I forgot his name.  The Latin Lawyer from Florida. She kept going on and on and on about him in her Facebook vid with Dominque.

It's interesting to me how Alex was picked to go to the villas a lot!  I feel for the other ladies, I know I would be jealous.

TT and Brandon won't make it.  The show loves him bringing up how he likes to go out and party.  I just don't think he's ready to get serious.

Why do you think BT and Ashley don't make it?

I haven't been following what he has said lately. I don't get why he's so upset at the show, but maybe they do make it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Could someone leave me a recap of Coupled tonight. I can not be at home to watch it and I was really looking forward to tonight's show.

I am also leaving link to picture that was taken 11 weeks ago at Kentucky Derby.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFFgptBHhBi/
Enjoy the show!
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Sure thing! I live in the Mountain Time Zone, but will put up a recap.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Show Lisa & Ben and Lisa says that they get along well due to they have the same views.

Show Alex and Jeff making breakfast. Alex says how the more time they spend together the more she likes him.

The guys talk with Terrence. He's asking about who's making the connections and they will be going on individual dates. Ben is gushing over Lisa!  Alex says that he has been single for so long, but that he's not feeling like he's falling in love. BT is saying they are doing great.  Nothing feels forced.  Would be honored for Ashley to be her first lover. Brandon says that he's thinking his player days are over.   Brandon admits to TALKING with Alicia...yeah, typical nothing. Jeff is saying that things are going well, but they just started getting to know each other.

Next Terrance talks with the ladies!  They don't show them saying anything!  LOL

Ben and Lisa do some type of speed boating thing. Looked like fun!  

Alicia and Tyler go do some fishing. She wants to show him she would get her hands dirty. Not romantic to me.  Tyler said her fishing closed a lot of doubts. Then they are somewhere having drinks  and eat.   Talking about how many kids Tyler would like. He said 3 to 6.  She is trying to figure out if they are compatible. I don't think she wants a lot of kids.

Lisa & Ben again. Ben is really gaga over Lisa. All over each other. Lust galore.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Brandon, TT with Jeff/Alex.  Brandon really said something nice. Said he'd be happy for her to meet his family.

BT & Ashley date. In a romantic type cruise. BT started getting sea sick.  Yuck! Ashley felt bad how sick he felt. BT is too stubborn! Doesn't want help and shuts her out.

Alicia likes how Tyler makes her laugh, but that he shows he's 24.

Brandon/TT date. Paddle boarding. Not romantic! TT had a lot of fun laughing! Talk about what they would do on a Sun. Little argument about what they would do!  LOL He won't compromise. Not good communication to me.

Lindsey/Alex RV.  Alex driving and having a blast. Seems like they are friends. Seems that he wants to make it work, but I don't know if he's even close to in love.

BT & Ashley talk.  Don't know where they are.  BT talking about his life (rough), military experience (started good, but then got blown up). Tries to act tough & strong. I sort of feel for Ashley. Seems like he's wrapped up a lot in her, but she feels like she can't always understand.  I think he would smother her.

TT/Brandon TT upset from argument. She feels like nothing she does change anything. Brandon says he needs to chill out. TT crying.

Alex/Jeff date.  Camping. Alex asking about any issues he had with her. He said no. He likes how things are going.
Alex said she didn't want to sleep outside and wanted back to the villa. Jeff said he was disappointed as it was the first time they had 'alone, alone' time.

Alex takes Jeff aside to talk later on at the villa near the pool. That she knows he's not happy and wants him to be frank with her.  Jeff says he's disappointed. Alex says that she appreciates how he tries to create alone time.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 am

Brandon and TT. Not good! She tries to talk to him, but he's really being shut off to me! He started a argument on purpose to me.

Next week is the finale! Ugh, can't believe it's almost over!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:07 am

There was this one part I forgot to mention where Tyler and Alicia were hanging out with some other couple...don't remember who it was. Tyler says out loud how they aren't having sex. You could tell it annoyed Alicia. Seems that's what Tyler wants, not anything serious.

Again, it really seems like only Ben & Lisa will make it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 am

atem wrote:There was this one part I forgot to mention where Tyler and Alicia were hanging out with some other couple...don't remember who it was. Tyler says out loud how they aren't having sex. You could tell it annoyed Alicia.  Seems that's what Tyler wants, not anything serious.

Thanks so much for giving me the recap.  It was really well done and I am grateful. Felt like I was watching it.

Did you see the picture of Ben and Lisa at the Kentucky Derby? (I left link.) I know he has horses there - he told Alex. Do not know if Lisa went because Dom, Ashley and Alex went or if they went together.

There is so much social media and everything is still a mystery. They make things appear one way on the show then all changes.

I so much wanted Ashley and BT to stay together. She has been waiting for one guy all through high school, then college- and at 27 she still is. I thought they really had chemistry and needed each other. I know besides all his issues with the trauma in the military; he had issues from child sexual abuse. On his Facebook he talks about this. Over a thousand people responded when he told his story. They were telling their stories ; it was really a fantastic witness of the effect he has. There are so many abused hurting people.
One of the other hurdles with them I think is his modeling. He models for Romance book covers both by himself but also with women. I have seen some and a serious girlfriend would have to struggle with that.
Why  can't real romance exist; it is so rare.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:07 am

just me wrote:
atem wrote:There was this one part I forgot to mention where Tyler and Alicia were hanging out with some other couple...don't remember who it was. Tyler says out loud how they aren't having sex. You could tell it annoyed Alicia.  Seems that's what Tyler wants, not anything serious.

Thanks so much for giving me the recap.  It was really well done and I am grateful. Felt like I was watching it.

Did you see the picture of Ben and Lisa at the Kentucky Derby? (I left link.) I know he has horses there - he told Alex. Do not know if Lisa went because Dom,  Ashley and Alex went or if they went together.

There is so much social media and everything is still a mystery. They make things appear one way on the show then all changes.

I so much wanted Ashley and BT to stay together. She has been waiting for one guy all through high school, then college- and at 27 she still is. I thought they really had chemistry and needed each other. I know besides all his issues with the trauma in the military; he had issues from child sexual abuse. On his Facebook he talks about this. Over a thousand people responded when he told his story. They were telling their stories ; it was really a  fantastic witness of the effect he has. There are so many abused hurting people.
One of the other hurdles with them I think is his modeling. He models for Romance book covers both by himself but also with women. I have seen some and a serious girlfriend would have to struggle with that.
Why  can't real romance exist; it is so rare.

She would be great for BT, but I don't think he's good for her. She needs someone who won't be so reliant on her. Too much pressure to me. However, they might still be together. I just didn't like how that part showed him not letting her help and closing her off. I couldn't handle that at all! Could just be editing to make it seem like they don't make it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:15 pm

[quote="atem"]
just me wrote:[quote="atem"

She would be great for BT, but I don't think he's good for her.  She needs someone who won't be so reliant on her.  Too much pressure to me. However, they might still be together. I just didn't like how that part showed him not letting her help and closing her off.  I couldn't handle that at all!  Could just be editing to make it seem like they don't make it.

Bt wrote on his twitter that the scene they showed where he told her about his experience was weeks before the date on the boat they showed. (He actually said he had a dream that it went that way.) They are threatened will lawsuits if they give anything away. All the reality shows seem to do this. Ugh!

It is so frustrating when they are editing so bad -that maybe whole sentences might be spliced.
Hope they say individually on their twitter accounts after the show ends where their affections are.
I do not understand why they can not just show the true happenings. Do we really want drama that twists the truth? This sucks!

just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Alex/s Blog

Post by just me Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:58 pm

http://www.wdjx.com/coupled-episode-9-think-couples/

She says she let us know who is together at end..

Added Note: Alex's remarks about BT- I think they were uncalled for. She only lived in the couples villa for 4 days. She made remarks based on limited understanding and not much compassion. I am sure Ashley did not confide in her since -- Ashley is too mature for this and is a Loving person.

Being immature is no excuse for Alex. We can have a heart for people at any age.

:raining: We should be grateful for those who have served in the military. He lost a leg and friends - how could this not have an effect on him. He has many- many followers who know him that will defend him totally.

Just my opinion - Heartfelt!
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq