SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:57 pm

@GuardianAngel omg  habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 1f62e  habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:07 pm

I know, my twitter is on fire. laugh out loud Out with the old, in with the old. laugh out loud

He was their coach back in 2003 but looks like everyone is happy. The hashtag #FireTherrien has been ongoing since last season when I don't even want to mention what happened. Today Valentines day, he's out. You're just another number. Kind of like Bach contestants. laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:48 pm

@GuardianAngel I haven't been paying close watch to their record but are they doing better/worse then last season??

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 8367-910 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 I_got_13 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm

They started out great, 10-0 and kept going. The last two weeks, they are falling apart. Finally they got rid of the coach. He pulled the goalie a couple of weeks ago, and the team started to fall apart. They are still in first place but 4 points behind Ottawa. That was a much bigger spread before the downslide.

I'm dying to watch the first game with the new coach, not till Saturday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Carey Price makes this incredible save with 2 seconds left in the third of a tie game.

The opposing team's goalie NYRHenrik Lundqvist

Gives him a nod acknowledging his incredible save.

This type of sportsmanship just melts my heart.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Lol even if you don't watch basketball, everyone should watch this video cantstopl @A.j Please tell you saw this! AND now they're having a twitter beef rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:Lol even if you don't watch basketball, everyone should watch this video cantstopl @A.j Please tell you saw this! AND now they're having a twitter beef rofl

Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Shaq is an unapologetic fool and rightfully went at him because Javale called him a coon so fair play .. BARBECUE CHICKEN.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:26 pm

PK Subban and the Preds are in Montreal tonight. First time for PK since the big trade. The last time they were in town, PK was off on injury.  Ok Montreal fans, please welcome him. :nervous

Yesterday he was honoured by the Governor General to recognize the $10 million fundraising commitment Subban made.

I'm looking forward to the tribute they have for him. The Preds did a good job for Weber went he went back to Nashville for the first time.

ETA: ok lots of fans holding welcoming signs in the stands!! This is going to be good!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Oh my gosh!!! they are going nuts!!! He's crying! Wow! Now they are shouting Pk Pk PK. This is so awesome!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 pm

O.M.G Toronto Raptors secure a playoff berth. Amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

@reason Wonderful! Go Raps!

Due to the stress of last season, this gives me so much pleasure!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel