SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 am

Aw Mia, I feel for you! console

That's what drives me a little crazy, especially with Jojo, because she wants them to all be in love with her, but she knows she's only picking one. I wish leads would have a little more consideration for their feelings too, Jojo went through the same exact thing and knows what it feels like! But for some reason they tend to forget that and break hearts just as bad or worse than the previous lead.

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Just wanted to post this amazing horse race again (with better audio announcing). Calidoscopio came from behind to beat the front runner Percussion! :yes: Love it! I think 'long winded' Robby with his 'tired legs' is gonna defeat the so-called front runner, too! Hugesmile

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Now wait just a minute here, you can't see because you're only looking straight ahead...look up!!! A gorgeous cowboy is flying on his unicorn and ALL have been left way behind in his sparkly dust! :yes: cheerleader :Bubba: Woohoo for Robby giving it his best though! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:Now wait just a minute here, you can't see because you're only looking straight ahead...look up!!! A gorgeous cowboy is flying on his unicorn and ALL have been left way behind in his sparkly dust! :yes: cheerleader :Bubba: Woohoo for Robby giving it his best though! yes

Oh, so now it's not only a unicorn, but it's a FLYING unicorn! cantstopl That sure sounds like a fairy tale to me, but if that's the bedtime story you want to read tonight, go for it. You've got one more sleep to dream that particular dream. bestbud! Sweet Dreams, Laverne! Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:30 pm

:frommeto I always was a sucker for fairy tales, just gotta get rid of all those villains first before we get that happily ever after! :cutesmile!: blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:50 pm

We shall see. We shall see. Only thing I ask of you is please be kind to me if Robby isn't F1 and I'm going through my mental breakdown. I promise to do the same for you. bestbud!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 am

I got you Shirl!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:27 pm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 pm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:18 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:21 pm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:07 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+10
agentcurls
kimberlyg
veg_out
rhondam
2observe