SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:05 am

Lost17 wrote:No, you're not imagining it, I saw it too..that's why I was confused about the roses and questioned why he's doing that there. Before a RC, all the guys are usually there together before the lead comes in, so I don't know.
If he did that (kiss her) in front of the other guys, that's kind of a bold move.

ETA: I know this has been previously discussed but how many roses do we think are on the pedestal?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:18 am

agentcurls wrote:
Lost17 wrote:No, you're not imagining it, I saw it too..that's why I was confused about the roses and questioned why he's doing that there. Before a RC, all the guys are usually there together before the lead comes in, so I don't know.
If he did that (kiss her) in front of the other guys, that's kind of a bold move.

ETA: I know this has been previously discussed but how many roses do we think are on the pedestal?

I definitely spotted three but that doesn't mean that one the the guys didn't get one earlier on a group or single date. It could just as easily be the CP of F5 going to F4.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:27 am

It showed 3 when she was standing in front of them, then the 2 as we see Chase there. Like Katie said, the first should have gone to her pick from the GD, sometimes SD. Doesn't the CP go F6 to F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 am

I also saw three roses. Now I'm wondering if this RC is at the end of epi 6, their first week in Buenos Aires.

Is there a CP at the pre-HTD RC?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

^^^veg, I don't think there usually is a CP before the pre-HTD RC, iirc.

Also, if Chase is on a 2-1 that episode (epi 6) with Derek, wouldn't he already have a rose from that date? So, my best guess is that Chase-dipping-JoJo is the epi 7 RC.

I'm baffled at how this all plays out. Having two apparent episodes in BA is messing me up.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:30 pm

I agree with what Litta said^^^.
Also, it may have been a kiss after receiving the rose, or it may have just been that he pulls her really close to perform the dip move. I can see him kissing her, though. It's just a vibe I get that he'd do a bold gesture like that in front of the guys to 'mark her'. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^^veg, I don't think there usually is a CP before the pre-HTD RC, iirc.

Also, if Chase is on a 2-1 that episode (epi 6) with Derek, wouldn't he already have a rose from that date? So, my best guess is that Chase-dipping-JoJo is the epi 7 RC.

I'm baffled at how this all plays out. Having two apparent episodes in BA is messing me up.

Yeah, but his rose would be on the other lapel, not the one that we see. I'm going to propose that it's the first BA RC and that Wells, Chase, and GD guy have roses, leaving 3 to hand out.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:09 am

MiaHawk wrote:I agree with what Litta said^^^.
Also, it may have been a kiss after receiving the rose, or it may have just been that he pulls her really close to perform the dip move. I can see him kissing her, though. It's just a vibe I get that he'd do a bold gesture like that in front of the guys to 'mark her'.  giggling
I can actually see that, MiaHawk. The fact that he is in medical sales (the industry I'm in) says a lot about him. It's a very competitive field. I saw his competitive side come out on that football date as well. I wonder how JoJo reacts to it if it is in front of the guys. That could be telling in itself. I do think JoJo likes a confident man ( I think she had mentioned Jordan's confidence).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:25 am

Ladies, ladies, ladies, breaking news...I've found my bottle of wine for the finale! laugh out loud

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 8c56005f-9da2-4d7a-b773-18602fa9b8bd
my photo

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:41 am

Litta123 wrote:Ladies, ladies, ladies, breaking news...I've found my bottle of wine for the finale! laugh out loud

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 12 8c56005f-9da2-4d7a-b773-18602fa9b8bd
my photo

Love it! clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:33 am

Litta, thanks for the suggestion!

Wanted to follow-up on a question that @MiaHawk asked in our general discussion thread about Chase being shown as one of the "safe" guys for JoJo.

So that it's all in one location, I brought over @aviej's post:
@MiaHawk being #TeamChase, I just want to jump right in and explain where she felt safe with Chase. First, there is the comment left in the edit when the limo was burning where Chase was wondering out loud: "I'm thinking is JoJo in there? Should I go grab a fire extinguisher? Does somebody need to be a hero here?" In the evening portion of their 1on1 date on the table JoJo says: You were so encouraging and made me feel comfortable even when I looked stupid. Feeling safe and protected, like that is huge to me". She also says that she feels that Chase is "genuinely here" for her.

From the jump, Chase is shown as being into JoJo. In episode 1, even though brief, their 1:1 time focused on their eyes and the eye contact that they made, perhaps a foreshadowing of the sustained eye contact of the yabyum date. Chase indicates that he is looking for "that feeling." JoJo spends a lot of time in epi 1 reflecting on feeling "the instant connection." Later, during their epi 3 1:1, they both comment on feeling that connection with each other after the yabyum. Throughout the season to date, Chase also is shown pantomiming the "stab to the heart" when Jordan is given the FIR, frustrated when he's not on a date, excited in the limo on his way to meet JoJo at the yoga studio, and annoyed with not getting more time with her after the football game. We see him hugging her and being close to her in brief snippets in episode 4 as reminders that he's there. He's into her genuinely.

In the midst of the Chad chaos of episode 2, Chase swoops her away to a private 1:1 while Jordan, Luke, and Robby are mired in the muck. He makes her feel special. Also, see aviej's post about his comment before the fire date. After watching this episode, it seemed like Chase was being set up as Jo's port in the storm, her safe space.

In episode 3, their story built on the initial idea posed in episode 1 about connection. They are literally physically and emotionally exploring the idea of being connected, all limbs and line of sight and breathing. At the end, both of them say that they feel connected to each other. JoJo comments that she feels safe and protected in his arms, and she reiterates that to him later that night. He affirms her with his words--Jo's love language is words of affirmation--that he also thinks that's incredibly important. He also doesn't want her to forget the way that she felt that day. She reflects on the fact that Chase makes her feel safe, that they can talk about important issues already, that he went along with the silliness of the date and made her feel comfortable. When I look at the things that Jo wants--someone who is sweet, sensitive, passionate, loving, deep; someone who makes her smile, feel special, feel safe--I think that a case is being built that Chase is one of those guys.

Maybe Jo's comment to him that she couldn't forget that feeling on their date was like Ben's "I won't blindside you," a portent of the ending that she does forget him. We'll see--not enough material yet to decide how this thing ends.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:18 am

Good Post score
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma