SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Brought over from Jordan's thread...

Litta123 wrote:
I know this is Jordan's thread, but let me quickly comment that Chase is my leading candidate at the moment for F2. I think there are just too many VOs pointing to JoJo's final pick where the edit ends on Chase. I think those are TPTB's initial attempts to get us to buy into Chase. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like there are just too many of these VOs. It's like they're handing him to us on a F1 platter. Seems suspect to me.

agentcurls wrote:^are you talking about JoJo's VOs or Chase's?

From the four I jotted down. One came from a guy who was cut the first night (said he could picture JoJo as his wife - Chase shown). One came from Chad speaking about the #1 guy(s??), Chase shown. Another was JoJo talking about it being a hell of a ride in her toast - edit ended on Chase. Another was JoJo talking about feeling that instant connection, it ended on Chase. Those are from the premiere...not verbatim, just from notes. There was at least one other, but I didn't write it down. I think more happened in episode two, but I need to re-watch to know exactly what was said.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:56 pm

^ Hmm... with those VO and edit/camera panning to Chase it is deja vu for me and regarding Richie.

Richie had a strikingly similar thing happen as Chase seems to be having edit-wise -- down to his ITM in first RC and VO of him and camera always panning to him.

Even Chase being shown a lot in the season preview is similar to what happened to Richie who wasn't that much on the radar and yet lots of him in season preview and had me thinking he could possibly be F1 and then likely F2.

Richie ended up F3 but it was said that he was actually Sam's real F2 so I can see Chase heading for heartbreak if his edit continues like that - especially since Chase also had it shown epi 1 with his hand on heart and looking disappointed and then again disappointed not to be on any date epi 2 which is the same as what Richie was (the edit always showed his disappointment).

Maybe it's because Sam's was the most recent Bette show I sleuthed and non-spoiled that makes me look at some similarities/comparison's but I can see Chase as heartbroken F2 sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I tend to agree with you Litta. TPTB didn't even TRY to hide Chad in boat in Thailand and especially not making out in the water with Jo!

It's too bad, but I'm learning that my pick for the best match for the lead is never the one they choose! hmmm
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:02 pm

^It's also similar to JoJo's edit in later episodes.

But it is also the same as Shawn B, Chris S, & JP.

What about Whitney? Nick V (Andi's)? Nikki?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:07 pm

I've been looking at this s/cap and honestly I don't know but JoJo's BL is off to me.

JoJo literally is hugging herself, closing her chest/heart and imo, looks to be holding back because of it.

If this is FD then I think Chase is more into her than she is into him.

That being said, it could be just one snapshot and not much to compare to Robby and ???'s possible FD s/caps but this s/cap has me questioning question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:17 pm

agentcurls wrote:^It's also similar to JoJo's edit in later episodes.

These kind of editing tricks are what had me believing that Becca was F1 in the farmer's season. Same thing was true with Clare (Juan Pablo's F2). I feel like I'm super sensitive to it now. Whatever TPTB are trying to get me to believe with the edit, go the other way.

Interestingly enough I don't pay any attention AT ALL to these things when I'm spoiled...so I can't speak to the other seasons. I've only gone unspoiled for the two cited above...well, I was unspoiled for the first 3 or 4 episodes for the farmer, then I caved.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm confused about Chase ATM, but...one of things I've noticed is how different JoJo is around him. It's either because she feels like she can't be herself....or she is anxious, more shy, & more sweet than vixen around him (which could bode well for him?)
There is this, too: a very comfortable smile in that kiss
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Chajo113
(my own SC)
And then there is this sillouette (in transition from the Luke embrace), looking like they had a secret moment before she is taking him in her hands and dragging him (perhaps to the cozy area with the pillows behind?)
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Chajo114 TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Chajo115
(my own SCs)
I'm really trying to stay objective and could see how all F4 could be F1, F2, etc...
But there is something about the dynamic between these two that has my attention.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Based on what @Litta123 posted and which IA with, I think F2 and next lead option (usually more a clean edit than no doubt) usually don't have the doubt as much in the edit so as to appear to be possible F1 (especially if actually F2).

Atm I am thinking Chase is either F2 or F3.

His having no doubt yet from the preview makes me think it can go either way - heartbroken F2 edited to be F1 or F3 clean edit next lead option.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Litta123 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:^It's also similar to JoJo's edit in later episodes.

These kind of editing tricks are what had me believing that Becca was F1 in the farmer's season. Same thing was true with Clare (Juan Pablo's F2). I feel like I'm super sensitive to it now. Whatever TPTB are trying to get me to believe with the edit, go the other way.

Interestingly enough I don't pay any attention AT ALL to these things when I'm spoiled...so I can't speak to the other seasons. I've only gone unspoiled for the two cited above...well, I was unspoiled for the first 3 or 4 episodes for the farmer, then I caved.
They are editing tricks, but they don't seem to be consistent. 
One thing that gives me pause about Chase as F1 is no obstacle to overcome...yet.
But one thing he has going for him...staying clear of the drama.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on what @Litta123 posted and which IA with, I think F2 and next lead option (usually more a clean edit than no doubt) usually don't have the doubt as much in the edit so as to appear to be possible F1 (especially if actually F2).

Atm I am thinking Chase is either F2 or F3.

His having no doubt yet from the preview makes me think it can go either way - heartbroken F2 edited to be F1 or F3 clean edit next lead option.
I can definitely see that. It might very well go that way. 
Did Chris S have a doubt? He had a clean edit, but he wasn't Des' true F1 (although that is debatable). 

I could possibly see Chase as a "gotcha" F1...as a foiler to a spoiler out there that says otherwise. Wouldn't that be something? We'd all be sitting in here none the wiser!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

The jury is still out for me on the way that the F3 shake out. Based on the preview and my gut, I expect something big to happen to Jo by mid-season that might shift the ground that everyone stands on.

JP was edited much like Chase, except that Japes had the cupcake convo on night 1. Chase had that penetrating-gaze 1:1 with her, though. Chris S. was shown as someone who constantly considered where Des was, and his care, interest, and attraction to her were genuine from the start even while she chased Brooks. I see Chase and Robby in that role at the moment.

I give Litta's observation credence. I would also say that Lauren had those same types of words laid over her in the early episodes. Sometimes, JoJo did, but the foreshadowing references of her F2-dom built through the season with her arc.

The true test usually comes around episode 4-5 when the storylines are in place, including JoJo's as the lead. For me, right now, it's any of the F4's game.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I love your caution in this, veg -- good counsel. My tendency is to want an answer now. (I am a strong J on the Myers Briggs test, if you know what that is.) I know I need to be patient with the edit and let it shake itself out.

No matter what, I'd just like JoJo to be happy with the outcome, no matter who she chooses...though I'd probably do a big happy dance if it were to be Chase.  TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma