SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:42 pm

How about this look to JoJo as she walked in the room (Nemocolin CP). Camera close up:
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 Chase910
(my own SC)
That's a smile that could possibly solve world peace.  Smiley
I hope he doesn't get his heart broken. He is in pretty deep.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by aviej Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 pm

^ Love that too! I haven't heard the others talk smack about Jordan...yet. But we did see Jordan mention that Robby had a gf. I know it was a frankenbite but they still left that in the edit. Another thing that caught my attention from episode 5 is that Chase says in an ITM about Derek, that JoJo doesn't like a guy who is insecure in a relationship. I can only wonder if that was foreshadowing to episode 6 where we hear Chase talk about jealousy and not knowing where he stands in relation to the other guys.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:35 am

I think that was foreshadowing for episode 6. He also told the guys "It's hard being complacent watching others help the girl you want." This might be Chase's conflict? He may have been projecting his own insecurities unto Derek. I think Chase could use a little reassurance himself! Maybe JoJo gives him some on the 2:1 but she won't be able to resolve his conflict completely until FD/LCD. I'm sure he knows what getting a 2:1 date really means..not great for him....so that probably made him more insecure and feeling inadequate. He does have some big obstacles to overcome. Winning over Derek, and then over Jordan, Robby, & Luke. A tall order. 

Part of me wonders if Chase is coming onto the forefront because of a shake up, and TPTB need us to beleive he is a viable F1 contender (vs. Robby? Luke? Jordan?) once one/or maybe two of these guys are out of the picture? 

And I wonder if I am totally imagining things or being manipulated by the machine thinking that there is something special about these two sometimes. And yet, I can't shake it. It might not be in our face, but there is something special there (right?), however subtle.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:38 am

That's how I've been seeing Chase for awhile now, AC. He is the decoy for the true F1...so F2.

That said, putting him on the 2-1 would actually work against TPTB trying to convince us (the viewers) that he is the (fake) F1. Would it not? Ultimately, I keep telling myself that Chase is F2 so I won't be disappointed in the end. Right now I'm leaning 20% F1 vs. 80% F2.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 am

Litta123 wrote:That's how I've been seeing Chase for awhile now, AC. He is the decoy for the true F1...so F2.

That said, putting him on the 2-1 would actually work against TPTB trying to convince us (the viewers) that he is the (fake) F1. Would it not? Ultimately, I keep telling myself that Chase is F2 so I won't be disappointed in the end. Right now I'm leaning 20% F1 vs. 80% F2.
I could see how Chase might be a decoy^. Are the PI's & camera pans subliminal (decoy) or intentional (storytelling)? It could go either way. I've noticed that other than the 1:1 date. we haven't seen JoJo do much narrating about Chase. It's mostly Chase narrating about JoJo. Is it because he's not finding as much space in her heart yet? Or is it the TPTB withholding that for a later time for greater impact? He's the only one up to this point who hasn't told JoJo (aired anyway) that he is falling for her. So his and Jo's relationship may not have progressed as fast as the others. Not sure if that is good or bad? I can see why Jordan (progressed the most with JoJo, has spent the most time with her, and feeling pressure to say it) said his part, and also Luke (the emotional immediacy he has after serving in combat). I would love to see Chojo taking a big step forward in episode 6.

The good news is if Chase is not F1, he may be being edited in a way that we are invested him as a next lead or BIP participant. So likely more Chase either way. Bonus for us!

That's a great point^. The 2:1 date really throws off an F1 scent. Chase has gotten one of the strangest edits I've seen. It's the less conventional out of the F4. It does remind me of Chris S. a little.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 pm

From a second promo before airing, I thought this was some interesting VO over Chase footage: 
Narrator VO "In a new fairytale season...pan to JoJo (white dress, dinner with Jordan) "I'm just happy."
Back to Narrator VO: 
"Will dark forces destroy...
(cut to this:) 
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 3bfd3465b217e13dd74c28899e422d35_zpsxzmbskwx
her happy ending":
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 1b7ef51a318887a0d11e7b36883d9970_zpsgw3knqw6
(LB's SCs)
So this is either smoke/mirrors....or it could be significant. Hmm.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Wow! That is very interesting AC. First, what stood out is the use of the word "fairytale". If I didn't know better I'd think it was Alex at the end slaying another dragon cantstopl . But, obviously he doesn't make it to the end. But to me, a fairytale means like there's a prince to rescue a damsel in distress. Can the distress be all of the "evil" forces lurking around her aka cheating and ex gf accusations. And can the prince be the symbol of goodness that vanquishes evil? The question here is who is her protector? What does JoJo need defending from? I don't see Jordan or Robby protecting her when they are the ones who have issues she needs to be protected against!

But yet we have the characters like Luke and Chase who, this far have received a pretty good edit. Luke, the war hero who knows how to fight and triumph in the face of war. And we have Chase who rose above issue with Derek, outing that fire, as it were. And we have him symbolically stating that he may need to be a hero to JoJo to out the physical and symbolical fire. The question is, what does JoJo value more? Being rescued or reveling in danger?

In my opinion, I don't think that Jordan is more handsome than the other F4. I think they are all, more or less on equal footing in the looks department. Where Jordan has the edge is that he is perhaps the most sexually aggressive (Robby close second) and that his socioeconomic status and lifestyle may be most compatible with JoJo. But in terms of compatible personalities, I think Luke and Chase are better matches, IMO. That is probably why too in the next episode we see JoJo leading Chase to what seems to be a bedroom or a living room area where she can have a love sesh. This is what I don't get though. If you are not into the guy so much and just keeping him around because you cannot dismiss all and run off with Jordan, then why lead him on? Why draw him to a private room if you already know you have no intention of keeping him through? She probably is doing a great job of compartmentalizing the relationships. Because I would think if you're already leaning towards one or two persons, then you'd start pulling back on others. If Chase does say he's falling in love, I want to see her reaction, that'll be telling. She said "thank you" in response to Robby, that's never good. And she was cooing when Jordan said it in the interview and she also said that it made her very happy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

You know you've been spending too much time on the Bachelorette when you see an email from Chase and think about the show instead of your credit card payment reminder. TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 15 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:52 pm

giggling That's too funny, Litta^ I am also getting those emails from "Chase." 

^^great analysis, aviej! I love your post. I look forward to seeing how Chojo interact. The BL and FEs, etc should tell us more. And I truly hope they will show us some of that private time! Lord knows all the Latin dancing (¡ muy romanticó !), the dipping, the competition between Chase and Derek will unleash some feelz.

It does seem like Chase and Luke are being edited as possible "princes" in JoJo's fairytale. (Hmm...could Chase be the decoy to Luke's role as prince? Vice versa?)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

avie-Also, after Luke said he was falling for her in this last episode, she said she was so happy to him. As to the fairytale, don't forget he has the whole unicorn thing going for him.

Agree about Jordan having the edge with him being more sexually aggressive, Jojo likes that...she's always touching the guys she likes, playing with hair, rubbing legs and hands, etc...and you can tell she wants the same back. Interesting that she's apparently not getting that from Chase. I'm sure he'll ramp things up now that she's said something.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Too funny Litta and AC Smiley and for my part....and I would never say it outside of here....when I wake up through the night and in the mornings, I feel absolutely foolish that these people's dilemma's are what I'm dreaming about!!  no idea

AC, I thought that was FakeJake's shoe. laugh out loud 

Lost I think it is funny and sweet how you dig your heels in and do not waiver on Luke! He NEEDS to know what a faithful fan he has!  hi Hi Luke! If you pop in to visit, make sure to read all of @Lost17 's posts on here!!

I love your analysis above too aviej. And I agree that JoJo's socioeconomic status and lifestyle are most similar to Jordan's and Robby's. 

I know you are not suggesting that JoJo is a snob in any way and neither am I. I do believe she's envisioned how her life would change specifically, depending on which guy she chooses. The importance of this decision highlights her maturity and intelligence IMO, which is, more or less, IIRC, what Des, Ali and Kaitlyn told her would be the most important factor of her decision in the end.

Obviously many couples are insanely happy when their love is their only jumping off point—these are our real and fictional fairy tales. Smiley We also know that a mutually happy, loving relationship is the result of the necessary respect and sacrifice required while dealing with the highs and lows that, when all balanced out, is in no one person's favour. So, unless JoJo is someone who can be happy any where, under any circumstance, then these considerations are essential when deciding her future and are not meant to be discriminatory IMO. If in fact, she does choose a guy with a similar background as her own. AJMOAA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

^I fixed it, rhondam, because you're right it was Jake's shoe.   duh

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma