SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 pm

^that is quite a look! I missed that. I'll have to watch it back. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:36 am

Some thoughts on Chase: He's got a mix of very positive and then very negative camera pans and phrases laid over him. Even the way that he handled the Derek conversations, though not the best, showed him trying to set it aside to focus on JoJo. It doesn't bode well, though, that he is caught up in the muck now, too.

In terms of story arc, next week inserts an obstacle into his relationship with JoJo. He seems to no longer feel confident in them. Though he's proving time and again that he is there for her, she is wrapped up in Jordan. It isn't a positive when the only 1:1 time that we saw of them was at the Nemacolin RC, which came off much more like a friends vibe. She called him "Chaser." Also, they clearly left in there that Jordan edged out Chase to hug JoJo after the tabloid thing.

If Chase goes out at F3, then we need to start to see the reason that he does. Though previews are misleading, if they seem to keep misfiring and being a different pages, then we understand the reason that he is cut.

For him to reach F1, we need to see something change between them next week, a believable deepening of their relationship. Also, someone or both of the guys in her F2 will need to fall. hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:41 pm

JoJo's Ep 5 blog added here
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Yes, things are not looking up with Chase. Although to be F1 a curveball normally has to come their way and we see the two overcoming that obstacle. But this far we've seen curveballs with Jordan - cheating, Robby - ex gf. No curveballs for Luke, so that's not a good sign if he's to be an F1. But we see a curveball here with Chase now where he doesn't feel confident in their relationship, doubting her feelings etc. Normally the lead gives the F1 constant reassurance which is why they are generally one of the most confident in the cast. So this curveball with Chase could be a good and bad thing. But I was really annoyed that they showed nothing other than them playing with those big balls. I give kudos to him however, because as he accurately expressed in the previews - he's serious about the process. I can't say the same for Jordan. Yes, he may be into her but he is just enjoying he ride, enjoying the game. He even said out loud "I'm in it for ME". Now what does that say? But out of all of the F4, he comes across as the most caring. In JoJo's blog of the episode she said he's adorable - present tense. But I still fear in that blog it comes off as a friend zone feeling. But it's totally strange because on one end we had that compelling first date where their sexual chemistry was palpable. And then it goes to the other extreme of them just bobbing around in big balls. But again, the 2 on 1 doesn't bode well so I don't see him making it further than F3. I just think that JoJo is so caught up by the hot and steamy that she's not looking at the long-run. Who will be there to make her and up for her, to out her fires, to make her laugh, to commit to her forever?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Chase's edit is strange. Sometimes it fits F1, and moving into episode 6, it looks more like a Reid-like F3. JoJo is obviously a passionate person so I think maybe Chase needs bit of a fire under his butt to really get it going. Chojo have a definite attraction to one another and IRL, I think Chase would steal her heart in a min. But in this expedient bubble, She has these handsome, smart guys sweeping her off her feet. Robby's pool kiss, Luke's intensity, Jordan's immediate chemistry and wall make-out session. She wants to feel that "I need you right now" type feeling. So maybe this 2:1 will bring out Chase's more passionate side? 
I still think his edit is saying something very significant and can't quite put my finger on it. TPTB are telling us an unconventional (in Bach world) story with these two.

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Y'all there is a clip of Chase & Jojo in the knocker balls that shows more of their interactions at the CP. Maybe @Ladybug82 can bring it over from the Bachelorette site so y'all don't get accidentally spoiled.

I really enjoy reading y'all perspectives, it's been very illuminating despite being on the other side Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all there is a clip of Chase & Jojo in the knocker balls that shows more of their interactions at the CP. Maybe @Ladybug82 can bring it over from the Bachelorette site so y'all don't get accidentally spoiled.

I really enjoy reading y'all perspectives, it's been very illuminating despite being on the other side Smiley
Thank you, @mercieme. I look forward to seeing it!
Also, I'm wondering if this is tptb back-peddling a little after not showing us as much of their screen time ? Showing us more Chojo so a Chase F1 outcome is more believable/viable to viewers? (Maybe I'm reading too much into it.)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:18 pm

agentcurls wrote:Chase's edit is strange. Sometimes it fits F1, and moving into episode 6, it looks more like a Reid-like F3. JoJo is obviously a passionate person so I think maybe Chase needs bit of a fire under his butt to really get it going. Chojo have a definite attraction to one another and IRL, I think Chase would steal her heart in a min. But in this expedient bubble, She has these handsome, smart guys sweeping her off her feet. Robby's pool kiss, Luke's intensity, Jordan's immediate chemistry and wall make-out session. She wants to feel that "I need you right now" type feeling. So maybe this 2:1 will bring out Chase's more passionate side? 
I still think his edit is saying something very significant and can't quite put my finger on it. TPTB are telling us an unconventional (in Bach world) story with these two.

He probably needs to get another yoga date to get all steamy, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 am

Some things left in the edit that were interesting:
Evan's VO "There's no hidden agendas. Everybody's great, so let's celebrate" over this footage:
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 14 Chojo315
(my own SC)
During the tabloid mess, Chase says to the guys " She's obviously taking this very seriously. She definitely wants a relationship with one of us in this room to work out and be better than previous relationships." (as sweeping orchestral background music plays)

Jordan was less democratic in telling Derek to chill out on the patio.
Meanwhile Chase explains "I think tonight should be focused on JoJo. Alex and I don't have roses so we've got more important things to tend to. You three are safe so I'm going to put my energy towards that." 
Once inside, again Jordan is on the "offense" then Chase chimes in and says the only thing he didn't like about Derek's inquiry was the timing. 
(It's clear to me why Derek and Chase are on a 2:1 together. (They are both more beta than alpha and a little insecure ATM, so this date will bring out the alpha more)

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:26 pm

I just had to pause for a moment and just take this in. Chase looks so ruggedly handsome here :fanningfan

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen10

My own screencap.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Black looks good on him.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 pm

^I love that SC, @aviejEmbarressed! He does look quite handsome there. Hair is on point! 

Hair not looking so great in this PI below. I am wondering if this is post-show. I will be looking for this background and him in this shirt in upcoming episodes. His hair seems longer on top, however, it could be because he doesn't have product in it. He said in this PI during footage of Jorjo on the boat:
"I think JoJo is extremely intelligent. If something seems (VO) false or fabricated with Jordan, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 14 Chase110
(my own SC)
This struck me because I haven't heard Robby or Luke saying defensive things about Jordan yet. Maybe they did and aren't part of the edit for whatever reason.
We also have this VO from Chase in the season preview:
"Her heart has been broken. She has been deceived." I wonder if we will hear other statements like this from the other F3, or maybe only F2 if it's in regards to Jordan and not the tabloid mess.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma