SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:40 am

locoforbach wrote:

Chase is a true, responsible, most handsome, loving man.  He seems genuine in his feelings for JoJo, I am holding out hope that something is being left out of SCs and he is her F1.  So many "natural" moments between them seem to have been left out  .......  I didn't hear anything about hockey, when was that mentioned?

Loco, there is a slight chance that the screencaps don't tell us everything. I wrote about it last week regarding what we actually know from caps:

veg_out wrote:Get ready for a crazy idea spurred by the lack of an extended preview.
From the season preview and sleuthing, we know these things:
1. Chase and Robby make it to Thailand per screencaps in Hua Hin.
2. Robby is in the F2 per hand-vein screencap at FRC.
3. Jordan is in a limo with a ring per screencaps.
4. Luke has no screencaps in Thailand.
5. Aside from the ring cap, Jordan has no identifiable screencaps in Thailand as being in the F2.
6. Luke or Jordan is eliminated next week, most likely Luke.

In order for Chase to make it to the F2, Jordan would need to be eliminated or leave at F3. If that were to happen, Chase would be at the FRC--we just don't see proof yet.

Or Chase returns after being cut at F3, and Jo picks him. Ha!

There's some hope. I do find it interesting that of the F4 we saw the life that JoJo would have if she chose Chase.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 pm

I have to say, my fave for Jojo is Chase. he is Hooooooootttttttt!! and a great solid guy who will commit for a lifetime. But, is that enough for Jojo? May if he opens up and start saying ILY!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I have to say, my fave for Jojo is Chase. he is Hooooooootttttttt!! and a great solid guy who will commit for a lifetime. But, is that enough for Jojo? May if he opens up and start saying ILY!

I agree with all that Mag.  I also saw your post where you mentioned Chase as F1 and Jordan as F2.  After rewatching  her with him at HTD I started thinking (hoping) same thing :yes:
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:28 pm

I have really enjoyed watching Chase all season. He is a nice, solid guy who seems to have had personal growth through this process. It was eye opening to me to see how his childhood had so greatly affected his ability to delve into relationships and express himself. I was very sad to see him hurt when Jojo told him she wasn't seeing him in her future. It was a very real reaction, compounded by his personal fear of those 3 little words. When he ever said "so, now ILY means get the f*** out" it was so painful to watch. However, part of getting over any fear is to go for it, and if it doesn't work out you gain strength from seeing that you can survive it. I think he showed great class and maturity when he came back to speak to Jojo. It was very kind of him, and also it gave him the correct closure that he needed. I believe that he will be able to process all of this in time. When he is able to reflect upon his growth, he should be able to take great pride in how he acted and reacted on this journey. He will make one lucky lady very happy some day.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:04 am

Chase looked and sounded well on MTA tonight. I liked how he asked to sit next to Jojo when speaking to her. He is a class act. He has a good head on his shoulders, and I do think that Jojo helped him to have some personal growth. You could see CH gauging the audience's reaction to Chase. I'd be very happy for him to find his special lady. I am not sure that being the lead would be his best move. He seems to move slowly and thoughtfully, and this show is more designed for those who wear their emotions on their sleeves and fall fast and hard. Something tells me that this big lug isn't going to have any trouble finding dates in his future.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Just thought I'd bring over CH's thoughts on Chase in his latest blog:

We all saw how Jordan and Robby’s overnight dates went, and it is clear, at least now, that JoJo has feelings for both of them that are irreversible. And it seemed as if Chase was going to further complicate things for JoJo. She already really knew she was falling madly in love with two men, and that was something she never thought would happen, even though it’s exactly what happened with her and Lauren on Ben’s season. Part of me wonders if JoJo accidentally closed herself down with Chase because she already knew she couldn’t say goodbye to either Robby or Jordan. We may never know. She may never know. The heart works in mysterious ways, and sometimes the mind overrides the heart and tries to protect you by not letting anyone in. Was this the case with Chase?

Sometimes during a breakup, you say things you don’t want to say and sometimes you know you made a mistake. Chase felt that way, and I’m glad he got the opportunity to express his kindness and gratitude to JoJo before he flew home to America. Chase is a great guy, and it would be so unfortunate if someone viewed him otherwise just because of a few angry moments.

Source
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-two-goodbyes-and-the-045256714.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks for bringing that over, aviej! That is interesting. CH really going to bat for Chase there. I suspect that he and totb really wanted Chase to be JoJo's in the end....based on his edit. If Chase would've told JoJo his feelings sooner, I wonder what could've been. She might've been too far gone with Jordan regardless. Hmmm.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:23 pm

My Chase. Love him still. Heart of gold. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 am

aviej wrote:Just thought I'd bring over CH's thoughts on Chase in his latest blog:

We all saw how Jordan and Robby’s overnight dates went, and it is clear, at least now, that JoJo has feelings for both of them that are irreversible. And it seemed as if Chase was going to further complicate things for JoJo. She already really knew she was falling madly in love with two men, and that was something she never thought would happen, even though it’s exactly what happened with her and Lauren on Ben’s season. Part of me wonders if JoJo accidentally closed herself down with Chase because she already knew she couldn’t say goodbye to either Robby or Jordan. We may never know. She may never know. The heart works in mysterious ways, and sometimes the mind overrides the heart and tries to protect you by not letting anyone in. Was this the case with Chase?

Sometimes during a breakup, you say things you don’t want to say and sometimes you know you made a mistake. Chase felt that way, and I’m glad he got the opportunity to express his kindness and gratitude to JoJo before he flew home to America. Chase is a great guy, and it would be so unfortunate if someone viewed him otherwise just because of a few angry moments.

Source
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-two-goodbyes-and-the-045256714.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

ITA with the bolded comment from CH, I saw him as forever for her, it also seamed they had the same lifestyle. but, I am not sure about Jordan and Robby, especially Jordan. He is great guy but, for him to not be open about the hurt in his heart to someone he wants a forever with gives me pause. May be he just doesn't want to share it on TV. I am excited for next week. Jojo is a good girl, I hope she finds what she is looking for.
The interesting part is that Chase left the door open for Jojo to come in if the others don't work out.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma