SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:I love your caution in this, veg -- good counsel. My tendency is to want an answer now. (I am a strong J on the Myers Briggs test, if you know what that is.) I know I need to be patient with the edit and let it shake itself out.

No matter what, I'd just like JoJo to be happy with the outcome, no matter who she chooses...though I'd probably do a big happy dance if it were to be Chase.  TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
I could probably use a little more caution  Smiley 
But I would be right there with you in the conga line.  bestbud!

JoJo is such a smart and savvy girl, so I trust her choices this season more than most of the other Bachelorettes.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:I am a strong J on the Myers Briggs test, if you know what that is. I know I need to be patient with the edit and let it shake itself out.

No matter what, I'd just like JoJo to be happy with the outcome, no matter who she chooses...though I'd probably do a big happy dance if it were to be Chase.  TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

agentcurls wrote:

I have got you, boos! bestbud! I might need to tie you both to chairs so to keep you from becoming spoiled! Litta, I understand the J thing--me, too! But my crazy goal of staying unspoiled until the end and really watching to see if the narratives tell the true story is keeping me here.

I'm with you both that Chase is a darling. PINKHEART PINKHEART Jo is very lucky--she has 4 very handsome guys in her F4.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Haha, veg! bestbud!

As long as we have our fun little group down here, I'm staying put. The only reason I bailed on the farmer's season is that it felt like there were only crickets in here. Frankly, one of the reasons I wanted to be unspoiled this season was to learn about reading the edit better...because I've sucked at that. I'm pulling my chair up to your podium, Prof. veg. TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:28 pm

veg_out wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I am a strong J on the Myers Briggs test, if you know what that is. I know I need to be patient with the edit and let it shake itself out.

agentcurls wrote:

I have got you, boos! bestbud! I might need to tie you both to chairs so to keep you from becoming spoiled! Litta, I understand the J thing--me, too! But my crazy goal of staying unspoiled until the end and really watching to see if the narratives tell the true story is keeping me here.

I'm with you both that Chase is a darling. PINKHEART PINKHEART Jo is very lucky--she has 4 very handsome guys in her F4.
With how fun it is over here, I am determined to stay unspoiled ALL season.
But thank you for talking so much sense, VO. Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:39 pm

I still even think something is going to get shaken up and the F4 may not even be right! (Although I do think Chase is in it and likely the F3/F2 due to the Thailand spotting... and I don't think it's possible that they go to Thailand earlier).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 am

Whatever position he ends up with, my fingers are crossed that he get a good edit and if not f1 is the next lead.

Those arms, yum.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:50 am

For me I like to assess after each episode where I think each contestant may be based on that episode, the edit/preview at that time, and from sleuthing non-spoiled this year and last year (different international shows) I find it helps me when I assess after each episode and then compare and see if my thoughts are changing as the show goes along. If my thoughts change then I can see when they changed and how and why.

Usually this is because (for me personally) I have found I get more confused as it nears the end and sometimes the show indicates more in the beginning then goes to drama -- then goes to doubt and/or switch-ups or changes occur completely on a contestant (they leave, they are eliminated before sleuthing/speculation seems to suggest, edit changes, doubt/controversy is brought in, etc) -- sometimes comes back full-circle since first episodes or changes completely.

For Chase: 1st episode with no intro, a short M&G, short 1on1 convo, lots of camera panning and ITMs; 2nd episode no 1on1 date and no GD, ITMS and camera panning and "mini" date at CP.... I currently think Chase is F2/F3 so I am interested to see if I see him more as F1 after the next episodes and near the end and see what may have happened by the episodes and when if he seems to be more F1 to me based on what sleuthed/speculated so far on him and compared to others (so hidden F1 edit or decoy F1 or real F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:43 am

^That is great reasoning and deducing. I am wishing and striving to be more "head" than "heart" this season. 

This Chase edit is all over the place so far and of course it's intentional.  

Points against F1:
1) very little airtime w/Jo night 1 
2) Lumped together with the less serious gimmicky guys-will he take Jo & this process seriously? 
3) camera follows during FIR exchange & RC, plus him "stabbing his heart" after Jordan gets FIR (foreshadowing?)
4) no 1on1 or GD episode 2- is it because she wasn't feeling it with him like the other guy who didn't get a single date and was cut loose?(Brandon), plus camera follows for reaction
5) No kiss (that was aired anyway) during mini snow date
6) no obstacle to overcome as of yet
7) too many camera follows/ITMs- is this decoy to make us believe he is F1 when he is not? 

Could he be F1?:
1) close-up of Jo's face during their really short interaction night one
2) ITMs/camera follows during FIR & RC (could be +/-)
3) Jonathan counsels him on his lack of FIR "Oilivia got FIR and was left on an island" (left in the edit...for a reason?) 
4) no GD/1on1 could mean she was saving him for later because she established he was a keeper already, taking the other 'ettes advice (that advice left in the edit...for a reason?) Also, a pattern of F1s not getting any dates in episode 2
5) Camera follows for reactions & during some of JoJo's VOs could be the start of "The Chase and JoJo Show". It wouldn't be the first time an F1 is edited this way. 
6) maybe they did share their first kiss during snow date but we aren't privy to it yet. Jo seems softer, more shy, & less vixen/more sweet during that clip, IMO
7) Maybe he doesn't have his own dynamic obstacle to overcome but he solves JoJo's big ones (helps her get over the Ben heartbreak, plus any other of the possible F4 who may break her heart (or leave) (the answer to the love story she wants to have) 
8) We have proof he is in Thailand via SCs
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:07 am

Just watched this week's episode, I really like JoJo with Chase (although we have seen so little so far). He seems to bring out the most sweetest and the most girlie side of JoJo, which is yet to see this side of her with others. And I think she wanted for a kiss during the mini-CP, look how she sat on his lap, but maybe Chase is too reserved, so they just hugged.

I am not good at analyzing the editing tricks, but I feel like Chase could be like Des' Chris. A little hidden in the few 2 or 3 episodes, but their alone times were always shown, and we got to see how Chris being the rock for Des during filming. I think Chase could be the rock for JoJo, we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:53 am

There's something very "solid" about Chase... just a feeling I get when watching him so far and even though Chase is the same age as Jordan and Robby, he seems much more mature and just "grounded"...

My only doubt about him being F1 comes from JoJo herself - I see her soft around Chase but not giddy or as sexy acting as she is with Luke or Jordan (or even Chad) .

That being said, I do see a slow burn and a relationship built on friendship and trust though potentially with Chase and JoJo and honestly, those relationships are my favorite (in real life and to watch) much more than the physical ones.  :Nod:

So far Chase intrigues me the most and is the most "normal" and the kind of guy I would want my friend to marry. He seems like a keeper! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:32 am

AAL, I agree. I too can't explain what I see in Chase,
but he seems very grounded, maybe because he's not too desperate in showing off himself?

And IMO, JoJo is not as sexy and giddy in front of him may because he isn't the expressive type, so she doesn't want to be OTT around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:14 am

@AllAboutLove, lady, I hear ya. Everyone approaches a season differently, and I love it! It's interesting to me to see the different perspectives and guesses right now, and your approach makes so much sense. All the posters in our unspoiled forum are focused on different things, which helps us get an overall picture.

As I said last night, it's been so refreshing, rewarding, and joyful to be working on this season with this bunch. I'm in awe of everyone! PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma