SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:14 pm

I think the "Security Guards" will be happy knowing with Chad, they'll get another paycheck and camera time in Mexico.

Back to top Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Chad posted on Ig , in an airport bathroom recently, did he get sent home?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 am

Duke702 wrote:Chad posted on Ig , in an airport bathroom recently,  did he get sent home?
Makes sense. I can't see any of the women interested in Chad after they saw how he acted on JoJo's season. He's going to have to date women in the real world who never saw how crazy he acted during his time on the show  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:08 am

I wonder if he left on his on then? The last 2 seasons had the men giving out the roses first, and then there's the question of has there even been one yet. It's only day 3 in paradise, that's really early IMO. Hmm. Maybe he got kicked out?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 am

Just give him some time... He'll spill eventually.  

If someone hurt his pride by turning him down for a date or refusing a rose, or he got into it with puny Evan or tattle tale Alex and got kicked off, we'll find out sooner rather that later, IMO.  He can't keep his mouth shut or in this case his SM silent.  He likes to get jabs in on those that have wronged him. Rolling Eyes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 am

We have forgotten one essential item--a meat shortage.
Straw that broke the rhino's back.
I hope he did not get dismissed early. Wasn't the photo posted quite a bit earlier in the week? I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 am

No this one was posted tonight 2hrs ago. The other one was tweeted to reality Steve earlier in the week. He is wearing a diff shirt.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:34 am

I'm surprised the producers would allow him to leave so quickly. Isn't it only episode 1?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:13 am

Are we sure he was there at the start? Maybe he hasn't gone on yet?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 am

Earlier today Fleiss tweeted "Chad is being Chad" so he was there , the pic tonight is in the Houston airport tagged as that, so he'd have to either be home, or faking it with another airport pic. RS had pics of Chad 6 days ago in the Houston airport going to Mexico in a different shirt than tonight. So he was ther 6 days. My guess is no girl asked him out and he eliminated himself or got thrown out for something.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:18 am

I'm amazed MF let the Chadder box get away that fast.  Surely they had loads more drama scripted for him to deliver. Maybe he snapped at CH, scared the sh*t out of him and had to be sent packing....if only.... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:40 am

hae1001 wrote:I wonder if he left on his on then? The last 2 seasons had the men giving out the roses first, and then there's the question of has there even been one yet. It's only day 3 in paradise, that's really early IMO. Hmm. Maybe he got kicked out?

The filming only lasts like 2-2.5 weeks in total, so there aren't many days between rose ceremonies in paradise. I can't imagine anyone wanting to date Chad after what they've seen/read of him so far, so he probably is back home. Even if they somehow missed his worst antics on the Bachelorette, I'm sure Evan filled them in.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18