SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Thanks to @bluwavz who suggested creating a thread to discuss the potential contestants from JoJo's season that would be going on to BIP.  It's a fun place to discuss who you would like to see paired up as a couple, or who would be fun, or not so fun to see on BIP.

Strictly for JoJo's season contestants. Once they are officially announced as a cast, they will have their own BIP thread along with the others. We can also sleuth in here since I believe they should start travelling soon. SM is a big help in determining who is leaving.

Until they are eliminated, no discussion should take place in the normal BIP threads.

Enjoy!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 10:25 pm

I would like to see Chad matched up with Michelle Money. :Nod: :uptonogood :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Please no more MM.

I would like to see Alex or Ali on the show from JoJo's guys. Also Derek and James Taylor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Ali and Wells are my top requests. Maybe Grant and Alex also.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Thanks, GA!

I think Wells could be popular. I also like Christian and Grant who would also be good imo. I'm guessing they'll ask Chad - blech.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 am

Oh, I forgot about Wells. Yes, he looks like he would be fun too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 28, 2016 6:06 am

Thank you, GA! BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1f600

Wells and Derek are my picks for BiP. I'd like either one of them for Caila. BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1f49b 

I agree on Chad with Michelle. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 28, 2016 10:05 am

I'm so torn!!! A big part of me wants Caila to show up to Paradise first off the plane and just have her pick of men and whomever she was closest from Ben's season there to support her/hang out with and Jade Roper her way to her happy ending/Neil Lane bling. Another part of me wants her to date someone new every episode so she can have her own little Bachelorette season set in Mexico and then go home to her NYC life having dated like 9 guys in three weeks. So, producers of Bach in Paradise, pick one extreme or the other and make sure Caila has an awesome sauce time. My pick for her would be Chase but I don't think he'll get to go to Paradise, too much Bachelor potential. I like Wells a lot. I like James Taylor but not for Caila, she needs some sophistication...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 11:47 am

Chad and MM. That would be perfect, but I would not mind MeAndi getting a chance to take a bite of Chad. Three equally repulsive people.

Derek is gorgeous, so if he has any personality maybe he could be fun with Caila. I really have a feeling for Chase and Caila but most seem to think he will be left home as a bachelor candidate. 

Wells is a total cutie, I am hoping for Ashley I and Carly to cat fight over him.

I would enjoy seeing Grant and Christian, but they both might be too good of people for any of Ben's she beasts.

I want to see more Alex, but if none of the girls will consider him because of his height then I hope he isn't there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 11:51 am

I think Chad and Courtney Robertson have the potential to be the most terrifying power couple this franchise has ever seen. They'd eat everyone else alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 28, 2016 11:57 am

At least one thing we can learn from JoJo being the bachelorette is that social media and the fans absolutely have a voice in who becomes the lead. With that being said, we've only seen one episode and I've seen a lot of love for all of the F4. Considering BIP starts filming more than a month before the season is even done airing, I don't see them putting Luke, Chase or Robby on BIP. They will need to weigh their options for the next lead. IMO.

I think the major players from JoJo's season will be Derek, Wells and James Taylor, who are all cute IMO. I would bet Chad will be on there, but considering I think he legitimately has some anger issues, I'm not sure many of the girls will go near him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat May 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Michelle Money, is almost 36, so no no no more of her please. Maybe Chad and Leah Block though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18