SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Now I know this show is scripted. In real life Evan would've been the first one dismissed. What pathetic and desperate creature gave him a rose? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:35 pm

^^^GROSS Evan. affraid   Wonder which incredibly desperate woman that was??  I would rather lick a public toilet and I am a complete germaphobe. TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f61d laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:13 pm

bluwavz wrote:Now I know this show is scripted. In real life Evan would've been the first one dismissed. What pathetic and desperate creature gave him a rose? cheeky

Isnt it accepted his rose? Ewwww.

I am disappointed that Fleiss didnt manipulate to get The Chad to stay. It seems that the chicks are not romantically interested in the villains that appear on BIP: Ben, Kalon, JJ, and now Chad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:Now I know this show is scripted. In real life Evan would've been the first one dismissed. What pathetic and desperate creature gave him a rose? cheeky

Is the Raccoon female? Did they cast her this season?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Well his ex-wife/baby mama must have seen something good in him! Eww. Shame how he's choosing fame and using his kids. "Guess what boys,daddy got a rose!"

Last edited by Linds911 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f49c

TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 8367-910 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 I_got_13 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:03 pm

I read a Facebook post from Evan's ex wife. Things changed when Evan decided to chase fame and fortune instead of focusing on his family. To me Evan's current situation is one big red flag JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Evan seems really immature on the show. It's probably a good thing that he is away from the kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Isn't Evans ex the one who wrote a rant about him? laugh out loud she seems over him too, if that's her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:45 pm

I just read the Evan thread. I didnt know he was a deadbeat dad. Forget what I said about his immaturity. He's scum of the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:04 pm

I find Evan incredibly creepy. When he kissed JoJo and said in the ITM that he couldn't wait to tell his kids..."I made out with JoJo".  So Gross. TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f631  TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f4a9
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Is the Raccoon female? Did they cast her this season?

PETA rescued the raccoon from the inhumane conditions in Paradise, but word is Clare adopted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well his ex-wife/baby mama must have seen something good in him! Eww. Shame how he's choosing fame and using his kids. "Guess what boys,daddy got a rose!"

To be fair though, plenty of baby mommas on this franchise have used their kids. I actually thought his shout to his kids was kind of cute (even if he isn't)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18