SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Seabear wrote:I find Evan incredibly creepy. When he kissed JoJo and said in the ITM that he couldn't wait to tell his kids..."I made out with JoJo".  So Gross. MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f631  MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f4a9

OK, yes this is gross! Never mind.

Back to top Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Seabear wrote:^^^GROSS Evan. affraid   Wonder which incredibly desperate woman that was??  I would rather lick a public toilet and I am a complete germaphobe. MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f61d laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I'm still wondering why he thought and why MF thought that Jo would want somebody like him and him with 3 children, at her age.. Now there's nothing wrong with men having children, but 3 of them?? Plus he doesn't bring anything else to the table IMHO... I don't find him one bit appealing. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 pm

They never thought JoJo would want someone like him ever, they picked him solely based on his job. That's it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:49 pm

I just looked on Canadian Daniels Instagram and he hasn't posted since June 4th, which was right around when the first group of people were flying out. I can't find a snapchat or Twitter to see if he's posted on there but it's something to look in to.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:54 pm

hae1001 wrote:I just looked on Canadian Daniels Instagram and he hasn't posted since June 4th, which was right around when the first group of people were flying out. I can't find a snapchat or Twitter to see if he's posted on there but it's something to look in to.
Apparently, there's a possibility that international stars from the Bachelor franchise will be joining the steamy summer spin-off, which returns in August. "I was contacted by a US Bachelor producer who said that they might be adding some international Bachelor contestants into the mix,: Bachelor Australia star Zilda William told the Daily Mail Australia. "It's an idea that they're throwing around."

"I said 'Yes, I'm 100 percent keen and packing my bikinis right now!" the season 3 contestant said. "I feel very flattered that they'd even consider me. I love American men and I live in a bikini, so being on an island with sexy singles is basically a match made in heaven for me."

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm still hoping that Wells will be on even though it's not looking like it, especially now that Caila may be on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Me too. Wells please go on this season so I don't have to watch Caila with some loser. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:47 pm

I don't really see Caila with Wells... But he is partying tonight with Luke and James Taylor in Nashville. so none of them are in paradise yet, and there's only a week left.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 pm

It's pretty crazy to see that most of JoJo's guys have seemingly turned it down. IMO, Luke, Chase or Robby would have been the big players, but it wasn't going to happen given how far they went on the show. With that being said, Wells, Derek, and James T appear to be solid guys. No wonder all of the oldies are making a return for BIP.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Yeah, I wonder why none of the "good" guys are on Paradise? They all turned it down..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:56 pm

So many of bens girls were at a loose end and available. May be not enough of a draw. Or these guys all think that they have a shot at the next lead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:07 am

Wells has a real job and is getting plenty of attention without BIP, James and Luke are capitalizing on this ride to continue their music careers. I just think these guys can't be bothered by Ben's crazy girls that are on the show. Also Sarah and Carly are so played out. I my opinion not a great selection of girls.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18