SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 am

Cjr0204 wrote:Can someone bring over Lauren's response to the comment referenced above? Grace and class = Lauren
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Image14

ETA: also, the woman apologized for her comments after Lauren responded. Realized she was being rude.

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:51 am

hae1001 wrote:
Cjr0204 wrote:Can someone bring over Lauren's response to the comment referenced above? Grace and class = Lauren
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 Image14

Good for Lauren. This I appreciate and like her a lot more for this. Feeding the trolls just doesn't do any good. Kill them with kindness.

I see what Ben likes so much, I agree Lauren is extremely classy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:52 am

That's my girl Lauren! clapping!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:54 am

Thanks hae! The commenter actually apologized Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:57 am

She's the best. Seriously the best. So much class.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:40 am

And that my friends is what I like so much about her. I know people have struggled with what's so special about her etc... But that's it right there. It's not in your face and over the top but subtle. I first saw it in the way she handled the Leah situation. Shes above all the nonsense, realizes there's a "greater purpose" and she's going to live her life in that regard. She's a kind soul. And very grounded in what really matters. She's never going to try and make anyone feel bad for her own gain. The way she goes about life, in my opinion, is one of the biggest reasons Ben fell for her. Their life philosophy very much aligns.

Loved the response. Bet it silences a lot of future comments, and even if it doesn't, I don't even think she cares. Lauren Grace, what a fitting middle name.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:04 am

She's top shelf and high class !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:28 am

Her response is simply brilliant. And I respect JJ having her back, I'm just hoping he doesn't spend his time reading through his friends IG comments.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:42 am

SeekAny wrote:And that my friends is what I like so much about her. I know people have struggled with what's so special about her etc... But that's it right there. It's not in your face and over the top but subtle. I first saw it in the way she handled the Leah situation. Shes above all the nonsense, realizes there's a "greater purpose" and she's going to live her life in that regard. She's a kind soul. And very grounded in what really matters. She's never going to try and make anyone feel bad for her own gain. The way she goes about life, in my opinion, is one of the biggest reasons Ben fell for her. Their life philosophy very much aligns.

Loved the response. Bet it silences a lot of future comments, and even if it doesn't, I don't even think she cares. Lauren Grace, what a fitting middle name.

What a beautiful post! This is how I see Lauren too. She won me over throughout the season, but post show and the interview circuit, that's where she really got me. Where many other F1's may have crumbled under Bachelor induced drama that was the dual ILY's, become insecure, folded to the pressure- Lauren just trancended. She was all class. Secure in her love with Ben, happy for JoJo, friendly and classy, and that was it. She handled what was thrown her way like very few have before - maybe Chris Seigfried comes to mind as matching her ability to handle a "controversy" as F1 equally well. But seriously, she's just in a class of her own.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think she absolutely has what it takes to be "First Lady" material. 100% Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 11 2498057887  Should it come to that, I absolutely think she has what it takes to rock that role and thrive in it. :yes:
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:00 am

guys did you notice the comment under the recent ig photo of lauren (sorry dont know how to bring it here). but theres a girl saying shes studying right now to become a real estate agent

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:01 am

@emmachap
She in school to be a real estate agent last month I helped her with a car payment young and we alive

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:13 am

^^Those are song lyrics
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom