SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 am

agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:^Lord mercy, they need a Fantasy Suite immediately. Does JoJo look tired to anyone in that cap, like she's been previously crying?

One thing: I'm reminded of Des' love vs. lust comment...
Yes, and Ali also mentioned it. I think she was alluding to the fact that Roberto was a "lust" pick (at first as I'm sure it turned deeper post-show). 

Lujo seem to have a nice balance of physical and emotional chemistry working for them. I'm just wondering when there will be some doubt cast on him? Right now she seems very into him. That video clip is really something!

Oh, she's into him, but...listen exactly to what she says...SHE feels like SHE needs to take a breath. Not LUKE, but HER. The blow torch that is Luke's passion is just too intense for her. They are out of sync, out of proportion. I believe that is why she will eliminate him after HTD and before FD.  Luke has fallen head over heals for her, and she doesn't want to hurt him more than necessary emotionally and, seriously, if she knows he's not 'the one' how can she responsibly bring him into a Fantasy Suite? Good God! :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan There ain't enough fans in all of Thailand to cool down that man!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 am

agentcurls wrote:
Lujo seem to have a nice balance of physical and emotional chemistry working for them. I'm just wondering when there will be some doubt cast on him? Right now she seems very into him.

Yes, I think that their emotional footing was established on their 1:1; at the same time, I feel like the last three times they've had 1:1 time (including this one), it's been mostly the same thing: how much he's into her and wants her. We need some forward progression of the relationship. Jo's "I need a breather" reminds me of Kaitlyn's pulling back with Shawn after she snuck into his and Ben's room. Might be a good thing for Luke regarding making it to Thailand.

Hypothetically, if Luke goes out at HTD RC, we should start to see a conflict between them that isn't resolvable and a downward arc to his story. We as an audience need to understand the reason that she lets him go after we've seen her so interested in him since night 1 and their heightened passion.

MiaHawk wrote: Good God! :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan There ain't enough fans in all of Thailand to cool down that man!
If he is the Bach, can you even imagine? These women will be puddles of goo on night 1. Eliminated contestants will fly in droves to the FSD location to have one. First season of 17 FSDs. cantstopl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Thanks LB!

veg_out wrote:^Lord mercy, they need a Fantasy Suite immediately. Does JoJo look tired to anyone in that cap, like she's been previously crying?

Maybe her time with Luke is after her scene with Jordan, might not have ended as well as she liked, with him having to defend himself, once again?

Agree veg, they've shown the same thing with these two...they don't even show them joking around, or laughing, those are always cut off! I'm hoping during the GD or at least by epi 7 their doing something besides making out!

Ok, it doesn't LOOK like Luke's passion is to much for her, that's what she's been wanting all along, she's going in for that kiss just as much as he is! :yes: During that hot tub date she was rubbing his leg, and practically scared him when she sat on his lap, haha, she was giving him 'the kiss me now eye'...we see he complied...IN the previews, dang edit!

I still think it's a possibility tptb had more than enough 'conflict' with ALL her other contenders, so why not have Luke sweep in and save the day...he is the 'hero'/'knight in shining armor' after all. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:50 pm

^Lost, love your thoughts. Re. conflict, you're right in that Luke seems to be immune to the ridiculousness of the guys this season jockeying for top dog. At the same time, though, every main character--in this season, Luke, Chase, Jordan, Robby, and JoJo--needs to have a conflict as part of narrative development. Some conflicts, like Brooks in Des' season, are internal; some, like Chad vs. Alex, Jordan, all of the house, all of mankind, are external. Even in love dynamics, there's some conflict, or obstacle, that the two people overcome to join together. So something has to come up for Luke and for Luke & Jo for them to overcome in order to make it to F1, IMO.

Scary thing: The couple with the greatest odds to overcome is Jordan and Jo. Next in line seemingly: Chase and Jo. Usually conflicts signal a continuation of the story. When we see a couple constantly overcoming hardships together, it's intended in many ways to bond them. If a couple starts resolving their conflicts independent of each other, then they are likely to start pulling apart.

I do worry about the story being told when no conflict exists.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Yes, and Ali also mentioned it. I think she was alluding to the fact that Roberto was a "lust" pick (at first as I'm sure it turned deeper post-show). 

Lujo seem to have a nice balance of physical and emotional chemistry working for them. I'm just wondering when there will be some doubt cast on him? Right now she seems very into him. That video clip is really something!

Thanks, Ladybug, for posting the video!

Veg, just my interpretation, but she did qualify her comment by stating that they do have an emotional relationship. They might need to learn more about each other, but the physical side is there.

Mia, I agree that if she feels she is "in love" with one (or more) of the other guys or has stronger relationships with others, she will let Luke go before FDs to get rid of the physical temptation. She did say that she feels that with each kiss, she needs to take a breath, IMO to slow things down between them. She has no intentions of becoming Kaitlyn 2.0. She said she was running out of words to describe how crazy intense their physical relationship is. She was smiling and looked happy, not concerned or worried about him or their relationship.

Agent, I agree, there isnt an obstacle. Ashley and JP didnt have one until meet the family. Des and Chris didnt have one other than Brooks was there. Will this season somewhat mirror Des' season. Learning to recognize true love and then accepting it. The whole season ending much differently than the way they thought it would from the beginning. The preview hints that she lets her guy go, while Brooks chose to leave on his own. I dont think Brooks is anything like the guys she might be letting go at the end.

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 pm

^^moonchild, cutting Luke at F4 makes a lot of sense to me to remove the physical temptation. I hadn't thought of that. If she is leaning towards someone else to be F1, Luke is the one relationship the F1 would be most jealous of...I would think. Their physical chemistry is ridiculous.

Luke's edit is set up to be best choice for the next Bachelor based on what so many of you have already articulated.

Wow, my opinions are swinging left and right. After seeing the video this morning, I was ready to crown Luke F1. Now I'm thinking Luke is back to F4...thanks to the pesky Jordan and remove the physical temptation argument. JoJo seems to be someone who operates to take care of the one she loves...even to her own detriment.

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Litta123 wrote: JoJo seems to be someone who operates to take care of the one she loves...even to her own detriment.
Agree, and that's why I feel she let her F4 go then, because she cared so deeply for both. Plus she didn't want them to be blindsided like she was. But looks like maybe she was a bit blindsided again by what the guy in blue did.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I know, Litta! Somehow I just dont see how the other guys' ego's could stand much more of the Luke scenes.

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:20 pm

And she just eggs it on with those glowing blog posts. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm

I've been thinking about Luke as F4 based on sleuthing and his edit... which has been very next Bachelor edit so far, imo.

Other than Jordan, Luke is the only one with an intro video, his limo entrance shown and time spent talking (he gave JoJo the cowboy boots) and lots of screentime (GDs, SD, SQT talking, etc) shown...

With this in mind, I think perhaps that TPTB (and not necessarily JoJo) may have been choosing who is F3/F4 and chose not to have Luke be on a FD to fit his "perfect" image I think they have tried to create?

Imo, Luke has been edited with the most clean edit of F4, and not being on FD I can potentially see as TPTB making sure Luke is not a part of the "did JoJo sleep with Luke/did Luke sleep with JoJo" conversation so he is seen as even more available without that baggage/media draw?

So to me, I don't think the F3/F4 placement is so much a reflection of JoJo's interest or the relationship, but more what TPTB would want and what their agenda is? Luke at F4 with lots of screentime and his intro video makes me think that they may have planned to have Luke for possible next lead?

Just had a thought... I wonder if Luke (or someone he knows) signed him up for JoJo's season or applied to be the Bachelor? I keep reminding myself that this show is not so much about the lead/F1 but who the next lead is going to be so it won't surprise me if TPTB had Luke (and some of the other guys too) in mind for next lead gig and the edit of the guys this season is more about next possible lead rather than JoJo/F1?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:32 am

I have no clue, my mind is a bit scrambled with everything right now and don't know what to think. This whole Jordan thing...she REALLY wants him to be that perfect man for her, she believes everything he says, so that's telling me she wants him as F1. She's also really into Luke, maybe to much if she 'thinks' she's 'more' interested in Jordan..so that's why she'd let him go at F4, so as not to confuse things even more.

I was really seeing Luke as F1, there are so many things there that led me to believe it, now everyone is making me doubt! I guess I'll just hold on to that dream for a while longer and enjoy their moments while I can! I'm hoping to see some fun times between these two!

Oh and don't forget Luke came in on a unicorn. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:11 am

I'm so confused after last night's episode! Those editors are screwing with us and like you said, Jo is trying so hard to believe that Jordan is the perfect man for her that she just might succeed in convincing herself. If she does pick Jordan, my gut says it will go the way of Andi and Josh.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
officeRules
violetstoo
AllAboutLove
Ladybug82