SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:20 pm

She could tone down the makeup too. I think she looks very old and processed for 25. Already part of the I have done too much to my face and she is barely mid 20s. Yuck. 

Honestly, I can't picture her with anyone from the show except Jef. That would be tune in tv for the trainwreck value. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:00 pm

I was going through Amanda's twitter to refresh my memory on what she's been up to. I came across this.  Hugesmile

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  Apr 3 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
"Being a mom is my Jam!" Get yours at http://momshirt.com

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 CfJRjeaUUAE_5Yl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was going through Amanda's twitter to refresh my memory on what she's been up to. I came across this.  Hugesmile

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  Apr 3 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
"Being a mom is my Jam!" Get yours at http://momshirt.com

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 CfJRjeaUUAE_5Yl

Love this, I had posted about in when it was rumored she and Josh were a couple.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Amanda posted on her snapchat a beautiful bouquet of flowers with heart eye emojis. Hmm....wonder if those are from the other half of JAM???
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Amanda posted on her snapchat a beautiful bouquet of flowers with heart eye emojis.  Hmm....wonder if those are from the other half of JAM???

Awwww! Good job, Joshie!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:14 pm

It's starting. I'm so excited!! I need to follow her now too!

Updated with snap now. Josh was born, BORN to be with someone like Amanda. I'm in a tizzy laugh out loud laugh out loud

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image42

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Sounds like this is her ex's way of getting back at her and also try to get attention and sympathy by posting this. Amanda has their daughters the majority of the time if the numerous IG pictures posted are any indicator. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Alanna wrote:It's starting. I'm so excited!! I need to follow her now too!

Updated with snap now. Josh was born, BORN to be with someone like Amanda. I'm in a tizzy laugh out loud laugh out loud

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image42

There is so much perfection in this coupling it's hard to verbalize it all. I am so happy with this.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 pm

beatingheart beatingheart That's so sweet! When he's happy, he has no problem showing it. Too bad there wasn't a card that we could enlarge crop zoom in on. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Hahaha!! Oh JAM. You guys are super subtle. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I hope they are happy.
I hope Josh is a better Amanda partner than an Andi partner.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Alanna wrote:It's starting. I'm so excited!! I need to follow her now too!

This is adorable heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Josh is the kind of guy Amanda wants....strong, sweet, thoughtful and unlike her Ex, lovingly supportive and FAITHFUL.    JMO cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f490  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27