SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

I can't wait for the end of BIP so they can be open and public with their relationship. I am really liking this couple.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 pm

That's really sweet! Let me tell you, it makes a big change and gives you an uplifting boost, when you find a person who treats you well and appreciates you, after you've gotten used to being treated like old cheese.

I have high hopes for Jam, and can't wait until they can shout it from the rooftops.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:That's really sweet! Let me tell you, it makes a big change and gives you an uplifting boost, when you find a person who treats you well and appreciates you, after you've gotten used to being treated like old cheese.

I have high hopes for Jam, and can't wait until they can shout it from the rooftops.

That is so true. IMO it makes it so much easier to deal with a jerk ex when you have found someone who is showing you what it means to be loved.

I predict they will deal with him in a civil manner, and maybe feel sorry for him. I hope she has a very detailed separation agreement in place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Okay semi obvious question but who is the MOST excited for the first full four person family pictures? I swear they will be on one of their instas two point five seconds after their engagement airs. It's gonna be grrrrrreat!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 pm

I think will get one from Josh with all 5 of them with Sabel included. That is going to be spectacular photo!!!!!  I am so happy for them all. cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f468  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f478   cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f46d  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f436
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Dude I swear Josh is in Amanda's snapchat twirling her daughter around ?? WTF?

I mean I guess it's not him. But I can't tell who it is because it's so fast. I guess it's her sister's bf maybe. IDK. I just thought it sort of looked like Josh. haha.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 pm

^^^ I know! I freaked out for a minute with that snap! It may be her sisters boyfriend. He's a brunette too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Nah, i don't see Josh been serious about Amanda. This engagement is a joke. An other public breakup to add to his resume i guess laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:52 pm

I sure hope he's serious, even if he's deep in the bubble, because two failed TV engagements from a guy who said he'd marry the next person he said ILY to, two engagements ago, would just be tragic. Entertaining for me, but then again farces are.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 pm

mindless wrote:I sure hope he's serious, even if he's deep in the bubble, because two failed TV engagements from a guy who said he'd marry the next person he said ILY to, two engagements ago, would just be tragic. Entertaining for me, but then again farces are.

Yeah, an even bigger epic fail than Andi, because there are kids involved, plus another failure kinda validates Andi's book. It's a gamble and he really does have a lot riding on this, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Amanda said in one of her interviews that she rushed into marriage the first time because of her pregnancy with her first daughter even though she thought at the time there were plenty of red flags. 
Then even though the marriage was very rocky, she got pregnant again. 
This does not seem imo to be a woman who thinks things through carefully. 
I am hoping she has grown up for the sake of her daughters, but imo, she has very poor judgement. Hopefully, she has learned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Amanda said in one of her interviews that she rushed into marriage the first time because of her pregnancy with her first daughter even though she thought at the time there were plenty of red flags. 
Then even though the marriage was very rocky, she got pregnant again. 
This does not seem imo to be a woman who thinks things through carefully. 
I am hoping she has grown up for the sake of her daughters, but imo, she has very poor judgement. Hopefully, she has learned.
Hmm. You know what I think needs to happen based on this history? A third pregnancy!! Announced at the wrap-up to BIP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27