SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:47 pm

One more bit of proof Amanda's in ATL this weekend.

amanda byrd ‏@abyrdie_ 30m30 minutes ago
Saw Amanda Stanton who was the gorg blonde from the bachelor today in buckhead, all Amanda's got it going on. #justsaying
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:49 pm

No picture!? I don't believe it! J/K laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 8367-910 justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 I_got_13 justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 E5kqdm15 justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 am

From looking at the extended preview many times, I think Amanda's engagement ring is the cushion cut with a halo. The man putting the ring on the girls finger is wearing a silver watch (like Josh always wears) and the girl is wearing a gold bangle, which Amanda wears in her IG pics.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Any posts of the caps yet? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Amanda posted her official BIP photo on IG today and then deleted it shortly after. Not sure why, but wondered if it had something to do with comments that were maybe made.  Did anyone see it or read the comments?

Update: Never mind, looks like she took some heat from commenters about her leaving her kids for 3 weeks to go on the show. Anyone who thought she didn't have a little feistiness in her, think again. I think she can stand up for herself just fine.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn 14m14 minutes ago Irvine, CA
Am I the first mother to ever leave their kids for 3 weeks?! I'm so confused why so many people are outraged over this
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Here's another.
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn 14m14 minutes ago Irvine, CA
Are moms who leave their kids to go to work for 40 hours a week bad moms too...?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Is she still in atL?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Waste of time trying to argue with people that don't like you on social media. I don't get why people that go on these stupid shows don't learn that by now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Beach Lover wrote:

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  14m14 minutes ago Irvine, CA
Am I the first mother to ever leave their kids for 3 weeks?! I'm so confused why so many people are outraged over this

Beach Lover wrote:Here's another.
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  14m14 minutes ago Irvine, CA
Are moms who leave their kids to go to work for 40 hours a week bad moms too...?

Both tweets are stupid IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Comparing her going off to tape repeat reality shows to moms who leave their kids to put food on the table?! Amanduh it is. Suspect

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:53 pm

IDK--I think the best move is to say nothing. I realize it's very difficult to do that. 
JMO--mother's leaving their children to go to work are not in the same situation as a mom leaving their children to do a tv show. It's apples and oranges on many levels. 
Like I said above, I think her comments only invite further comments.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 pm

I cannot believe she is comparing leaving her kids for a 3 week vacation to moms who work 40 hours a week to support their family. As a mom who works full time, That is insulting and immature to even insinuate they are the same thing. And, yes, IMO, it actually IS unusual to leave your kids for 3 weeks right after youbleftbthem for 6 weeks.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27