SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:42 pm

So Amanda is going to take her kids and, imo, do whatever Josh wants?

If so, hopefully Amanda doesn't write a book in a year or so...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

justsaying - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:45 pm

You just can't uproot your kids from their lives to move in with a fiancé you met 4 or so months ago on a reality dating show. Just wrong. When you have kids these kinds of spontaneous acts just stop and the kids' best interest comes first. In this case, they stay put in their strong and loving support system, and the childless adult makes the move. Especially when the kids are small. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:21 pm

There is No Way that Amanda could/would be moving to Atlanta with her kids unless her ex husband gave legal consent for her to do so. CA is very strict on custodial parental issues. Particularly if Amanda and Nick2 share joint legal custody as it appears they do.
I am assuming that RS is wrong because I doubt Nick2 would agree to it. If anyone moves for the relationship it should be Josh to CA. Plain and simple.  
JMO educated opinion.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:23 pm

https://amandastantonblog.com/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:If the rumour of Amanda moving to Atlanta is true then I'm just baffled at this girl. She's going to uproot her girls from everything they've known, away from their father (also he agreed to this?), and their grandparents who seem to be very active in their lives, and everything else, to move for a guy she barely knows? I would think if anything, that Josh should be the one moving. What does he have that ties him to Atlanta so strongly where it wouldn't be easier for him to make the move? What the hell is this girl thinking?
What is she thinking?? Hmm. She's not with Josh to think, she's with Josh to make babies and stfu and post MCMs, and if she doesn't like it, oooh boy! Jamama is my favorite couple ever.

All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Wow. I mean what in the world? Team Jam are coming out swinging with this edit thing... Was Amanda catching a lot of crap on Twitter the last few nights or something? I literally laughed outloud at her heart eyes emoji regarding saving that swimsuit for a special date with Josh. Wow. Well we are sure getting some behind the scenes tidbits. Makes me thatr much more excited about Jen and Nick to be honest. I don't know if that was her intent or not...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:30 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://amandastantonblog.com/

Nick sure played the jilted, butt hurt ex bf (after 1 date) to the hilt.  Emmy award winning considering he wasn't interested in her and only kissed her when the cameras were on him.  

Sad that Amanda felt she needed to set the record straight because of the amount of SM hate she was getting for blindsiding and disrespecting poor Nick.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Personally I don't think HE played the jilted lover, the producers tried to make him look that way. I was confused about why he didn't seem more upset with her, he seemed to be upset with Josh and let her off the hook so easily and this just explained why IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Thank you for posting a link to her blog. I checked it out because I enjoy trying to understand a situation.
I had my children(2 daughters) young, also. My spouse traveled extensively due to his job. There were times he traveled across the country and would only be home every other weekend, but mostly a shorter abbreviated weekend. This lasted for years. If we were lucky it was only a M-F travel 3 weeks of the month with him home 50% of that fourth week. We lived a few hours away from family. SO I feel safe in saying I raised my kids with the help of me, myself and I. I'm not complaining at all. I loved that time of my life with my little ones.
I don't understand Amanda. She wears her little boos as if they are accessories.
I'm not going to put more emphasis on her blog than might be there, maybe she doesn't want the focus on motherhood. And whether she likes it or not that is a good chunk of her lifestyle.  By her own words it's a blog that focuses on fashion, design and lifestyle. Lifestyle? Where are the outings with kids? The play dates? The worries/concerns? The advice to other single moms? Making costumes for Halloween? Valentines day? Maybe the answer is simple. Her lifestyle is very limited with the kids.
IDK about her but when I had little ones, my first thought of the day and the last revolved around my kids, keeping them happy and safe and well, squeezing the most out of each day before I woke up and they were teens, wanting their own lives and I was 40. I can not comprehend what is going on with this selfish child.
AIMO--All in my opinion.

OH and one more thing--If I were MM or Josh I would see red flags going off like crazy. This is how she is now with 2 kids. Do you think it's going to change if she has more? Or with you?  This is a woman who had children like some collect bags, shoes and jewelry. It's pretty.  They are accessories.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Acrunch wrote:

Nick sure played the jilted, butt hurt ex bf (after 1 date) to the hilt.  Emmy award winning considering he wasn't interested in her and only kissed her when the cameras were on him.  

Sad that Amanda felt she needed to set the record straight because of the amount of SM hate she was getting for blindsiding and disrespecting poor Nick.

This show is heavily edited and producers have their story line.  They want the Nick/Josh rivalry to produce ratings even taking a poll on After Paradise to make it look like Nick got jilted for Josh to induce more sympathy for Nick.  All the while Nick wants, and is waiting for Jen to show up.  Amanda and Josh come out looking like the bad guys.  Never trust the producers of this show to be your friend, IMO.    hmmm
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Reading Amanda's blog, I'm confused who takes care of the kids? Seriously, it's just strange. They really are like her accessories that seem to be easily put away when she needs to party, which is all the time. Imo.

Nick2 is probably highly involved. What if they move to Atlanta? Who will watch them? MM?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Amandas blog reiterates to me how edited the show is and how tptb have conveniently setup this entire feud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27