SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:51 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Lauren Bushnell, Becca, Elan all tweeting & coming to her defense. She's getting tons of comments praising her, and bashing the trolls. The moms with little ones seem to get it, the ones without kids are the criticizing her the most, figures. no no

In fairness there are at least a dozen replies to her tweet from other moms kindly explaining why her comparison was terrible.. She's too busy liking and responding to people bashing her "h@ters'' to try to understand.

I've defended her on this before but not on this one.

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:26 am

As a Mom myself with kids the same age... I have to believe she feels the benefits outweigh this crazy sacrifice, I saw the way she was with her kids, she doesn't strike me as a deadbeat mom... if these 9 weeks of reality TV mean she can give up her esthetician job outside the home for 2-3 years (worst case because she can stay home and promote stuff) or possibly spend more time with the girls and never work again because she is his engaged and will have her happily ever after....maybe it was worth it? I really hope so...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 am

These kids really need to find the line which they draw regarding SM and their reactions to it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 am

IA - just STHU - what does it matter what people you don't know think of you? If you're confident in your decisions, who cares what a stranger thinks.

It amazes me how some just go ballistic because they can't handle the negativity which IMO is a waste of time to even read it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:50 am

IMO the issue with this new crop of contestants is that they want and need SM to promote their products and selves (post Bach reality shows, shillings, paid appearances etc) and therefore are unable to stay low key like the older seasons contestants.
Double edged sword imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:56 am

Yes what's worse is, the tweet she was referring to didn't even have her tagged in it. She had to go look for it. Why does she care so much about people that she will never even meet that she has to search it on Twitter.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 am

hae1001 wrote:Yes what's worse is, the tweet she was referring to didn't even have her tagged in it. She had to go look for it. Why does she care so much about people that she will never even meet that she has to search it on Twitter.
Because I'm guessing her own logic and inner voice are telling her what a dumb decision it looks like to get engaged on tv after 16 days and leave the kids for all this crap. She's probs trying to beat her common sense into submission and here we have a tweet saying all those things she already knows are true. Can't feel awesome. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:15 am

IMO if you have enough confidence/nerve/guts to be filmed doing romantic things for all the world to see you should have enough of the same to be able to ignore comments you're not going to like.  Both take a "so what attitude/who cares".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 pm

SM can be so terrible. I know people going on reality TV shows sort of put themselves out there, but it is just so brutal sometimes. I think Amanda probably went on the show just thinking she was getting paid and getting a free vacation. I'm sure she didn't go into the show thinking she would end up engaged to Josh (or anyone else). I know the shows in this franchise are so fake, but who knows? Maybe the two of them will be able to forge some sort of relationship post show? It remains to be seen. So she got paid to be on BIP, and she will have a higher profile among Bachelor fans post show. That may enable her to prolong "selling" (or whatever it's called) on instagram and provide for her children.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:48 pm

I think for the most part most of these newer contestants do handle the negative comments pretty well and often with some biting humor.  But I also think certain things hit a nerve with them and they have their "human" moments where they just crack.  For Amanda, It was people calling her a bad mother and I don't think it was triggered by a Twitter comment that she went looking for , but rather a multitude of IG commenters attacking her on her official BIP picture post (since deleted).  

Although I usually agree that not responding to these SM trolls is the best solution, sometimes you just have an urge to set the record straight. She knows, as do those close to her, that she is a very loving, attentive, hands-on mom, and she knows better than anyone what is best for her children.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I think for the most part most of these newer contestants do handle the negative comments pretty well and often with some biting humor.  But I also think certain things hit a nerve with them and they have their "human" moments where they just crack.  For Amanda, It was people calling her a bad mother and I don't think it was triggered by a Twitter comment that she went looking for , but rather a multitude of IG commenters attacking her on her official BIP picture post (since deleted).  

Although I usually agree that not responding to these SM trolls is the best solution, sometimes you just have an urge to set the record straight. She knows, as do those close to her, that she is a very loving, attentive, hands-on mom, and she knows better than anyone what is best for her children.
clapping! Exactly.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 pm

I totally don't mind the human moments. Her tweet had the opposite effect, but if that says anything about the future between her and Twitter Fingers, we're in for an entertaining few months. #blessed laugh out loud

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27