SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Reading all the tweets since last night and today, Moms supporting Amanda far, far outweigh the moms bashing her. :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 pm

They probably missed her tweet at work. #ikid cheeky

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 pm

This is what I'd do. I'd set the record straight by showing off my ring, and agreeing to any rag mag that wants to pay me for an exclusive deal! Or any other media that wants interviews. I'd be investing that money for the future for my children.

Then once I got married, then I'd take whatever else I can get for free, or get paid for. If SM harassed me, I'd take great joy in just being myself and not responding to one negative post. I would not let those opportunities get away from me!

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f4b2  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f48d  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f48e

Whatever the situation is between them, the main thing IMO is they are happy with their lives. Living your life concerned about what others think is a waste of energy. Speaking from experience, my mother has been like that all her life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is what I'd do. I'd set the record straight by showing off my ring, and agreeing to any rag mag that wants to pay me for an exclusive deal! Or any other media that wants interviews. I'd be investing that money for the future for my children.

Then once I got married, then I'd take whatever else I can get for free, or get paid for. If SM harassed me, I'd take great joy in just being myself and not responding to one negative post. I would not let those opportunities get away from me!

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f4b2  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f48d  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f48e

Whatever the situation is between them, the main thing IMO is they are happy with their lives. Living your life concerned about what others think is a waste of energy. Speaking from experience, my mother has been like that all her life.
Great points, GA. She has never answered to insults about her looks, shilling, etc (that I've seen). I think the tweeters, who are not fans, & bashing her as mother and involving her kids, just hit a nerve. She adores those little girls, and I think she's an excellent mommy, she was only 22 when she had the first one. I respect her, being a single mom (even with the ex getting visitation & paying child support) is never easy, it's 24/7. JMO

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

99% sure Amanda considers BIP work. And if not, and she's being serious, she's being dumb.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:99% sure Amanda considers BIP work. And if not, and she's being serious, she's being dumb.

IMO.
I think she used the wrong word, "work". She should have said "got paid to go on the show", a different source of income, than a working job. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:49 pm

^^^ I think a lot of us maybe misunderstood what she meant.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn 19h19 hours ago Irvine, CA
Are moms who leave their kids to go to work for 40 hours a week bad moms too...?

Kara Porter ‏@gnihhak 16h16 hours ago
@amandastantonnn people are too busy focusing on the fact she said 'work' that they're not getting the concept. Leave the children: (thumbs up or thumbs down?)

Amanda Stanton
‏@amandastantonnn
@gnihhak haha exactly! Thank you!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:02 pm

I don't know how to misunderstand this. 
Hmmm...vacation in the sun and the probability of a few big O's vs. me emptying bed pans and getting food thrown at me. 
Leaving children is a lot easier under some circumstances vs others. I'm thinking of the mom's who run out of sick time worrying about their kid going back to school too soon vs which SPF sun screen to buy. Bad me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't get it either. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know how to misunderstand this. 
Hmmm...vacation in the sun and the probability of a few big O's vs. me emptying bed pans and getting food thrown at me. 
Leaving children is a lot easier under some circumstances vs others. I'm thinking of the mom's who run out of sick time worrying about their kid going back to school too soon vs which SPF sun screen to buy. Bad me.

Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Like I said above, she does not strike me as a Mom who would use this as a wasted opportunity to simply get a suntan... she clearly took a 3 week gamble that potentially could pay off big time for her and her girls...in fact, if this is engagement turns into anything like Janner, it could be very lucrative... Personally the 9 weeks on Bach would have broken my heart but it was a stepping stone that has potentially changed the course of their lives... risky but I won't judge...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

I don't get how she can compare a 40 hour work week working mom to going on BIP but besides that, I can't judge either.

I've been 28 divorced with a 2 yr old. You plan your life around when they were seeing the other parent. The other parent planned their life when they didn't have visitation time. The other parent went away, I went away, we covered for each other. Parents were not ever involved. Vacations were never 100% fun without my child, you always miss them when they are young. The issue is camera's are everywhere, I wouldn't have put myself in that position, on the bed etc.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27