SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Tahoe??? Do these people think we can spend all day tracking their movements correctly when they throw curveballs?

We have two modes of transportation now! laugh out loud

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 1f697  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 2708

If she had said Vegas, then I immediate think quickie wedding.  But I do believe you can get married quickly anywhere in Nevada and I assume she is going to Tahoe,Nevada, although it is right on the Cali-Nevada line.

We need to double check the route Josh is driving, but it appears he was taking the most Southern route out of Atlanta due West.

We are watching everyone's feet this weekend.   Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 1f43e
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:51 pm

^^^ Its exhausting and I'm not even the one looking !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe someone has a cabin in Tahoe. beatingheart He's going to have to go North at some point correct?

Sabel wants to know how much longer?

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 11m11 minutes ago Daddy, are we there yet? wrote: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 1f436
Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 CojL6_sVMAAXLCR

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:...He's going to have to go North at some point correct?...
That's right. If Josh is going to Lake Tahoe once he gets to Las Vegas, NV he'll travel North. If he goes to Southern CA he'll travel South from Las Vegas

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm

I think Amanda may be meeting up with Becca in Tahoe.  She had tweeted on the 26th that she would see her in two days, which would be today.  Quick girls weekend maybe?
I think Josh is headed straight to Cali. Amanda leaving town makes me think he's not moving right in with her but getting his own place.

In reply to Michael Scott
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  14h14 hours ago
@MichaelScottHC Cali it is
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:08 pm

Beach Lover wrote:...I think Josh is headed straight to Cali...
The question remains is he on his way to Northern California (Lake Tahoe) or Southern California (near where Amanda lives) JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:56 pm

I think Josh is taking the most southern East/West Interstate which links Atlanta and San Diego --Interstate 20 to Texas and pick up Interstates 10 & 8 due West.  For him to turn North to drive to Tahoe would add possibly 13 more hours to his trip.

That said, he still could be headed Northern Cali.  scratch
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:18 pm

^^^ Yeah, I don't see him doing an additional 13 hours to head to Tahoe. I'm guessing he's headed straight to Southern Cal.  But he's not tweeting the state signs he's crossing through any more so it's hard to tell what route he's taking today.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 pm

He was definitely on the lower route yesterday via the states he was traveling through but he could have changed to a more northern direction and gotten on I-40 which would take him near Vegas.  Someone mentioned up thread that perhaps they got a cabin in Tahoe.  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:...Someone mentioned up thread that perhaps they got a cabin in Tahoe...
It seems like Josh would be anxious to see Amanda asap. A remote cabin in Lake Tahoe would be a great get away. Maybe Becca's bringing her bestie Robert. According to google maps if Josh went through Las Vegas it would add 4 hours to his trip. It's 31 hours from Atlanta to LA and 35 hours from Atlanta to Lake Tahoe JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:00 pm

^^^
I think he is going to see Amanda otherwise why not fly. He has Sabel with him and probably wants Amanda to meet the true love of his life.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Wouldn't she have met Sabel when she visited him last whenever that was?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27