SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hey, if Nick 2.0 has a problem with all this, you think Andi will come out of Law retirement to win his case? A 2 for 1? laugh out loud

I know it won't happen but just picturing this scenario is HILARIOUS to me cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:42 am

ReneeM wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hey, if Nick 2.0 has a problem with all this, you think Andi will come out of Law retirement to win his case? A 2 for 1? laugh out loud

I know it won't happen but just picturing this scenario is HILARIOUS to me cantstopl
Me too... This would be perfect for entertainment reasons.. laugh out loud

They'd have to take the case to Georgia though. Cali cannot do! Whomp whomp!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Amanda is so fake, imo.

She blogged that Nick had told her he was interested in Jen and yet in the preview we see Josh going off on Nick wanting Amanda and saying Nick is mad that Josh took Amanda away from Nick.

Those two things do not add up at all and show me that both of them are just trying to defend their images and scapegoat and care more about their image than anything else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Per her last tweets, she's on periscope.  Anyone have questions for or want to listen to her?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Ugh. Pass.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f49c

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 8367-910 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 I_got_13 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 E5kqdm15 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm

I was watching the blank screen thinking she was talking. She wasn't?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Listen to her say "like" and "um" ten thousand times? I'll pass.

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 87b72b10 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 86669110 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:07 pm

I didn't realize she knew those words. I've underestimated her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't realize she knew those words.

They're the only ones in her vocabulary.

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 87b72b10 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 86669110 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Does Amanda work?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:They could easily date without living together. She sprung  a guy she just met on her kids, and then within 2 weeks he moved to live with them. That's not common sense IMO, especially with his ex's claims hanging on him. He could move to live near them, they get to know each other, the kids get used to him. Then if there are no red flags, take next steps. Jmo.

This is exactly my thought too. What's the rush, especially with young kids involved? When she trashed their father to Ben on national television that was my first indication that she is not the best mother. Those kids never needed to hear that about their dad and now they and all their friends can watch it on youtube or Amazon one day.

reason wrote:Does Amanda work?

She's a shiller.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am

Parent issue:
Jason Mesnick was a dad on back to back seasons.  BIP is a much shorter filming session so Amanda was away for far less time.  Even if you include her gallivanting post-filming I think it's still less time.   
Josh moving in seems premature 'cause despite being engaged they haven't know each other that long.
Regardless I think between them, the girls dad, and grandparents, all will make sure the little cuties are well cared for.
In fairness, I think Andi brought out the worst in him and vice versa. I think he is hot headed but so are a lot of people without it getting out of control. Talk of Andi or the book just full on push his button.

Something that did concern me was an observation from their scene with Tanner and Jade. Josh was listing off qualities that seem so transparently not his ex. It came across as dual purpose - pet Amanada while skinning Andi.  Amanda just lapped it up.  I didn't pay much attention to her in Ben's season.  I'm thinking examples are surfacing indicating a degree of naivety. I don't suppose she has had very many relationships.
I think cast concerns for Amanda have brought out the depths of Josh's bitterness.  I think Nick is the runner up target and Amanda should be more concerned that she was chosen to a degree to show Andi, not Nick.
Hopefully, even if his initial intentions were a bit sketchy, he continued because he values Amanda. Because he's such a showman, it's easy to doubt him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27