SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:58 am

I think Amanda gets away with things because she uses her helium voice and her kids to get sympathy and plays the woe is me card just like Josh so really I think they are just like each other.

I also don't feel sorry for Amanda because she chose to be with Josh despite being warned by almost everyone on the show about him and still, after Josh was already letting her know that she needs to be respectful to his way of thinking (or else), Amanda still felt like Josh would be the best stepdad ever to the kids she dresses up like little dolls and needs to leave to go on TV.

Honestly, I think Amanda's relationship with Josh is nothing but a showmance on and off the show and I think that Amanda and Josh are more upset about the impact that any negativity has on their ability to make $$$$$ as a reality-tv shilling couple more than anything else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:17 am

I haven't read their US Weekly interview, but a snippet I read here. Amanda said she hasn't read THE BOOK, but she knows Josh pretty well by now, and has no concerns. In what world does she know him pretty well? She has known him 3 months. IMO that quote alone shown how incredibly dumb she is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 am

Agree.
I too think while filming they were fantasizing about their being the next golden couple.
Just a feeling.

Sugar plum fairytale stuff.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:01 am

She seems to go away and leave her kids every other weekend on a trip

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Amanda wearing this shirt saying "Go sit on a cactus" like an F-u to non fans and posting on her SM makes me think she is just like Josh and thrives on the drama.

I think Amanda's a real piece of work and think this relationship will be a showmance for shilling with lots of subtweeting and just like Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo.

As a mother, I find the way Amanda acts to be completely immature and low class and I feel sorry for her kids.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  
Current mood  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f335

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Cq03c2lUsAAf9VB
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Duke702 wrote:She seems to go away and leave her kids every other weekend on a trip

The kids are with her.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  
Current mood  cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f335

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Cq03c2lUsAAf9VB

That picture is... not flattering. And I realize that she's pretty much stuck being blonde now that she's with Josh, but I think her hair looks terrible. It's verging on platinum at this point and it doesn't at all go with her skin tone and dark eyebrows. She needs to pay a visit to a good colourist who can take it down a notch or ten. I mean, if Josh really loves her he'll still love her if she's brunette, right? Or nah? Hugesmile
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:01 am

IA that the orange skin with bleached hair, extensions, and black eyebrows is not a good look.
I do think though that she will likely need to keep that look as it seems to be Josh's type, imo.
As for love? Not sure it applies to this showmance, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Amanda gets away with things because she uses her helium voice and her kids to get sympathy and plays the woe is me card just like Josh so really I think they are just like each other.

I also don't feel sorry for Amanda because she chose to be with Josh despite being warned by almost everyone on the show about him and still, after Josh was already letting her know that she needs to be respectful to his way of thinking (or else), Amanda still felt like Josh would be the best stepdad ever to the kids she dresses up like little dolls and needs to leave to go on TV.

Honestly, I think Amanda's relationship with Josh is nothing but a showmance on and off the show and I think that Amanda and Josh are more upset about the impact that any negativity has on their ability to make $$$$$ as a reality-tv shilling couple more than anything else.

Agreed. She doesn't get any sympathy from me for being a mom and going on reality tv to continue to build her brand and land more endorsements find love. She can be a mom at home and meet someone off the show. And if AmanDUH wants money, maybe she can get a real job? Just throwing it out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:35 am

You mean shilling endless amounts of crap products - teas, hair gummies, etc., isn't a real job? affraid laugh out loud

Seriously though the vast majority wouldn't know what a real job was if it bit them in the butt nor would they know how to put down their phones and do some work that didn't involve around constantly posting, liking and checking SM or shilling products on their blog or SM.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:59 am

I have never loved the shilling, but I'll be honest, if the money is as good as they say (Janner close to 1 mill), I'd be down for doing it too. There are far worse things one can do to make a living.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:17 pm

I have no problem with the shilling and I say more power to each of them.

That being said, IMO, shilling is the least of Amanda's problems.

IMO, no amount of shilling is going to fix the trainwreck Amanda has put herself and her kids on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27