SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I would just like both of them gone from my TV screen forever.  JMHO.

Me too. Them and whole lot of other folks but particularly the ones on the 3rd go around. No more.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:57 am

I think they're lite and give some comedic relief. Like Kasha said, I think that's their brand and they know how to play it now. It seems to be working for them so far imo. Anyway, they've given me some haha's already and as someone up thread mentioned, I believe that is what this summer show is mainly supposed to be. hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:01 am

I still think she is an airhead, along with her twin. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:58 am

rhondam wrote:I think they're lite and give some comedic relief. Like Kasha said, I think that's their brand and they know how to play it now. It seems to be working for them so far imo. Anyway, they've given me some haha's already and as someone up thread mentioned, I believe that is what this summer show is mainly supposed to be. hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

I could actually see them doing some funny marketing stuff using their twin brand. I say use it. I know I would if I was one of the twins.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Definitely! Me too!! Money talks (most of the time). Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 pm

I also think they're learning to own their 'brand'. It's working for them, right now. And they're weirdly entertaining. A bit mean airhead twins. But loyal to their friends. I could see their appeal on BIP, as a cast member looking for a few fun weeks in summer. This show needs their meanie twins, tbh. Imagine the show filled with izzies and Sarah's without any twins' snarky comments and testimonies.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:45 pm

The problem with them is, I don't think any guy will take them seriously as a potential girlfriend. Emily is going to get real upset in the next episode about Jared.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:10 pm

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-26gJyBkxlMKPkjex2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
rhondam wrote:I think they're lite and give some comedic relief. Like Kasha said, I think that's their brand and they know how to play it now. It seems to be working for them so far imo. Anyway, they've given me some haha's already and as someone up thread mentioned, I believe that is what this summer show is mainly supposed to be. hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

I could actually see them doing some funny marketing stuff using their twin brand. I say use it. I know I would if I was one of the twins.

I agree. I think they are taking the twin thing as far as they can. If they can make some money doing it, why not? It can help secure their future. They also appeared on a season of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team. Here's a link:

http://www.starpulse.com/who-are-twins-emily-and-haley-ferguson-of-the-bachelor-2016-with-ben-h-1848509062.html

I think they are smarter than people give them credit for. The article states that they are both studying education in college, so they will have something to fall back on after the whole twins/bachelor/reality TV star thing fades. They are capitalizing on it right now when they can. In the article it also states that they are both cocktail waitresses in Vegas. It was written before Ben's season aired, so I don't know if they are still doing that, but cocktail waitresses in Vegas can make a lot of money. I was watching a Dateline TV show about a husband who murdered his wife who was a cocktail waitress in Vegas and she made over $100,000 per year.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:06 pm

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CqgZQmNUIAEH-ev
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"He's so cute I totally forgot his name!" - Emily
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:49 pm

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_occb4uLhDG1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 CqpOnlDUEAAAH8B
Heidi ‏@HeidiRochelle
145 Thoughts I Had While Watching #BachelorInParadise http://thats-normal.com/2016/08/145-thoughts-watching-bachelor-paradise-week-4/ …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+20
Lennoxcolinrolland
Sprite
bleuberry
ElonM
mindless